Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.

Go down 
+16
NovaZero
4rt4n93l
Suguri
Arti
Etherlight
Kirika
meeshpo
Dr_Stein
hyorinryu
reVelske
Stickboy
xzpwnz
Nisa
Aria
Moghul
fggt
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
4rt4n93l
4rt4n93l

Male Posts : 24

Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:20 pm

chibi campaign so suck
i hate chibi campaign
so many bug there
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:43 pm

So much anger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:47 pm

15 cards. Played chibi wars for weapons, didn't do normal for 3 days. I demand extra days.
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:26 am

Good job CS, now give me 320rt.

Also, give me an alba laza or baron MM while you're at it. Not 6 Bathelon BVs, 2 psycho formula 4s, 4 linear cannon mods, and whatever other crap I got. Fucking cheapskate jewish salesmen.
Back to top Go down
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

Male Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:09 am

Wait, they messed up the dividing line AGAIN? I thought they fixed that. I know there's something with having their servers run on a clock that doesn't observe DST or some crap, but that's no excuse to make the same mistake twice.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:49 am

I got a 3s Eight Vulcan Mod..... on EN.... after 10 or so fights....
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:12 pm

Heh, I noticed and notified my clan the day of update, problems averted. Have to agree with Eitherlight on this though, if you didn't noticed, then that is your fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:45 pm

Meh, I just have to play on the last hour of the campaign. You can litterally get 29 cards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2