Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.

Go down 
+16
NovaZero
4rt4n93l
Suguri
Arti
Etherlight
Kirika
meeshpo
Dr_Stein
hyorinryu
reVelske
Stickboy
xzpwnz
Nisa
Aria
Moghul
fggt
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. Empty
PostSubject: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:20 am

CyberStep made a mistake yet again. First they told us that Chibi rooms did count for the Perfect Attendence Campaign but now they say they don't on their Facebook page. So be sure to play normal union wars or epoch before you go spam Chibi rooms.

And also, what sucks about this mistake is that all perfect attendance cards dropped in Chibi rooms in previous days will be removed from your account. CyberScammers are such killjoys...
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:25 am

LXE wrote:
CyberStep made a mistake yet again. First they told us that Chibi rooms did count for the Perfect Attendence Campaign but now they say they don't on their Facebook page. So be sure to play normal union wars or epoch before you go spam Chibi rooms.

And also, what sucks about this mistake is that all perfect attendance cards dropped in Chibi rooms in previous days will be removed from your account. CyberScammers are such killjoys...

WTF is that Angry Dracken
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:45 am

also lets not forget that the drop rate is 0 for the guns. 34 runs and zip. and i was top 10 in all of them. even 1st a few times.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:50 am

how2derp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:54 am

Now I'm on 17 cards when you're meant to have 18 today. FML.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:56 am

Something tells me that lxe missed his car- oh he said it already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:58 am

Nisa wrote:
Something tells me that lxe missed his car- oh he said it already.
You're a bit late to notice that.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:03 am

Me still 18, though i believe there's a day i played chibi room only scratch
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:06 am

I noticed it
Now I have 17 cards too
I knew about it, but I was too lazy to enter a regular union war on the day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:10 am

I'm going to receive one less lucky cube, FFFFFFFFUUUUUUU...
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:15 am

This made me worried... *checking the cards...*

Kewl, still have 18... Deal with it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:29 am

CheapoStep wrote:
-EDIT- It seems we've set the dividing line to 23:00 Server Time instead. This means players can get a total of 29 Attendance Cards by playing that last 1 hour on 10/26 right before Maintenance.

(If you're aiming to win "[Ro] Lucky Cube ALPHA x10 + Long Flag BSJ x1", but accidently miss a day, you'll be able to make up for it by playing that last 1 hour!)

We deeply apologize for any confusion this has cost.
-/EDIT-
phew, I'm saved...
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:35 am

LXE wrote:
First they told us that Chibi rooms did count for the Perfect Attendence Campaign.

No they didn't, the update page has always had this on:

"- Chibi Union Wars rooms DO NOT count for the Perfect Attendance Campaign (cards will NOT drop from them). Please play normal Union Wars or Epoch at least once a day in order to receive your Perfect Attendance Campaign card each day."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:38 am

@reVelske - This was on the CosmicBreak Facebook page.
CheapoStep wrote:
We accidentally stated that Chibi Union Wars Rooms count for the Perfect Attendance Campaign, but they actually DO NOT count. (cards will NOT drop from them).

Please play normal Union Wars or Epoch at least once a day in order to receive your Perfect Attendance Campaign card each day.

We apologize for any confusion!
Back to top Go down
hyorinryu
hyorinryu

PostSubject: Re: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:43 am

amscray wrote:
also lets not forget that the drop rate is 0 for the guns. 34 runs and zip. and i was top 10 in all of them. even 1st a few times.

Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. Cosmic2011101421371590.th

I have a 1s beam shooter too. I don't know anything about the rates, but they do drop.

Last edited by hyorinryu on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Trying to get image to work)
Back to top Go down
Dr_Stein
Dr_Stein

Male Posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:37 am

Quote :
-EDIT- It seems we've set the dividing line to 23:00 Server Time instead.

This is actually the reason I've missed two cards already :\
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:25 pm

LXE wrote:

Oh well, serves you right, facebook fucks.
Back to top Go down
meeshpo

Female Posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:19 pm

Does anyone know when they're going to remove the cards? Also, if you played Chibi Union wars and got a card from that, but then also played regular Union wars in the same day, do they still remove the card? If so, that would be really mean as you couldn't get another card from the Union wars if you played the Chibi rooms first.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:52 pm

reVelske wrote:
LXE wrote:

>.< They originally had it up under their official update on the site, thus the need for their empty apology on their fb site as well as the all caps change to the main page. I spammed 5 chibi rooms before going to work that morning, and got rather annoyed at the fact I never received a card from one. I got one from my regular matches later that night, so I guess I'm good =?
Back to top Go down
hyorinryu
hyorinryu

PostSubject: Re: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:56 pm

Kirika wrote:
reVelske wrote:
LXE wrote:

>.< They originally had it up under their official update on the site, thus the need for their empty apology on their fb site as well as the all caps change to the main page. I spammed 5 chibi rooms before going to work that morning, and got rather annoyed at the fact I never received a card from one. I got one from my regular matches later that night, so I guess I'm good =?

Yeah, they did have it on their site. I was talking to clan members the other day and Sugu was surprised about it too.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:06 pm

Guess I must be blind, I recall seeing the shit on homepage stating specifically that they won't count, AS the update was done.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:17 pm

reVelske wrote:
Guess I must be blind, I recall seeing the shit on homepage stating specifically that they won't count, AS the update was done.

0.o Ooohhh! I get it now! CS can't make a truthful statement. That's why they said this:

CS wrote:
We accidentally stated that Chibi Union Wars Rooms count for the Perfect Attendance Campaign, but they actually DO NOT count. (cards will NOT drop from them).

You see, clearly the original page never said that they counted, but they can't tell the truth about even themselves being right, right reVelske? That's gotta be it. So, to make it seem that they are less competent, they apologized for something they never did! That way, when CS really does mess up, we won't be disappointed!
like this one?:
I get it now!
Back to top Go down
Etherlight
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Etherlight

Male Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:59 pm

Can't be helped if you were too much of a dumbass to notice that doing a chibi war as the first fight of the day didn't give you a card, like any non-retard did on the first day. Pretty much anyone who wasn't blind knew this the first day.
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:45 pm

I remember it seeing that it said they count, then playing a chibi match and not getting a card.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:49 pm

Etherlight wrote:
Can't be helped if you were too much of a dumbass to notice that doing a chibi war as the first fight of the day didn't give you a card, like any non-retard did on the first day. Pretty much anyone who wasn't blind knew this the first day.
Ethermad.

I'm still trying to figure out how I still have all the cards minus day 1 though, I was positive there were like two days where I did chibi rooms/training arena/clan tournament but no union wars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.   Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign. Empty

Back to top Go down

Warning about Chibi Campaign rooms and the Perfect Attendance Campaign.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next