Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NOTE ABOUT PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN REWARDS

Go down 
+5
Astral_Dono
AlkaidStar
fggt
Klinkin
Stickboy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

NOTE ABOUT PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN REWARDS Empty
PostSubject: NOTE ABOUT PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN REWARDS   NOTE ABOUT PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN REWARDS EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:01 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

Male Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: NOTE ABOUT PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN REWARDS   NOTE ABOUT PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN REWARDS EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:52 pm

Huh. Is it just me, or is CB screwing up more and more often these days? This is a bit surprising because it took them a whole week to distribute the cubes in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NOTE ABOUT PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN REWARDS   NOTE ABOUT PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN REWARDS EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:14 am

Cyberstep does seem to be fumbling quite a bit nowadays. Right after this week's maintenance in CBJP, anyone who used the Uc->Rt conversion had their previous Rt wiped out (this has since been fixed, but still).

Anyway, glad that I will (hopefully) be getting another ro cube
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: NOTE ABOUT PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN REWARDS   NOTE ABOUT PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN REWARDS EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:19 am

Quote :
We will be recalculating the results and sending out the missing cubes during next week's maintenance

Most important part.
And they said "a number of players", not mean all of us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NOTE ABOUT PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN REWARDS   NOTE ABOUT PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN REWARDS EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:39 am

tggt wrote:
Quote :
We will be recalculating the results and sending out the missing cubes during next week's maintenance

Most important part.
And they said "a number of players", not mean all of us.

I know, it's just that I only recall missing one of the campaign days yet I only got 8 ro cubes. This mess-up would explain why I got one less ro cube than I thought since on one of the days I had finished a game just a couple mins before the next day (server time).
Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

Male Posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: NOTE ABOUT PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN REWARDS   NOTE ABOUT PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN REWARDS EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:44 am

YAY A CHANCE TO GET MY 6 MISSING CUBE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.alkanidraw.blogspot.com
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: NOTE ABOUT PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN REWARDS   NOTE ABOUT PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN REWARDS EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:19 am

Magma8520 wrote:
YAY A CHANCE TO GET MY 6 MISSING CUBE!
Uh, you're probably only going to get one cube. Possibly not even one back because I don't remember how many days you needed for a 5th cube.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: NOTE ABOUT PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN REWARDS   NOTE ABOUT PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN REWARDS EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:21 am

wtf this this?

More Dream Crushers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NOTE ABOUT PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN REWARDS   NOTE ABOUT PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN REWARDS EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:47 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:

Uh, you're probably only going to get one cube. Possibly not even one back because I don't remember how many days you needed for a 5th cube.

You needed 25 days to get 5 cubes. And I don't think it was actually possible to get 4 cubes from the campaign; playing 20-24 days would net you only 3 cubes.
Back to top Go down
MicroVolts
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MicroVolts

Male Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: NOTE ABOUT PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN REWARDS   NOTE ABOUT PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN REWARDS EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:24 am

well, at least they're trying to fix it. They can choose to keep quiet abt this and move on too :V
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: NOTE ABOUT PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN REWARDS   NOTE ABOUT PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN REWARDS EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:37 am

i got 10 cubes so it was very possible so whatever

anyways: its a good thing that they state there mistakes like that, not every company would do that

and im fine with mistakes as long as they fix them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NOTE ABOUT PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN REWARDS   NOTE ABOUT PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN REWARDS EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:38 am

I hope they do something wrong and give me another RO cube or two.
Maybe another set. AHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE...
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: NOTE ABOUT PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN REWARDS   NOTE ABOUT PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN REWARDS EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:43 am

Whoever quit CB will miss dis, lol
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: NOTE ABOUT PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN REWARDS   NOTE ABOUT PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN REWARDS EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:09 am

Not if I already got 10 cubes of despair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOTE ABOUT PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN REWARDS   NOTE ABOUT PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN REWARDS Empty

Back to top Go down

NOTE ABOUT PERFECT ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN REWARDS
Page 1 of 1