Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sooo about this game...

Go down 
+17
Midreus
Moghul
nzlk
LordShade
Trill
BNOISE
NecroWing
God is a Cat Girl
FenixStryk
falcon1
Intet
centralheating
Turkeysaur
Suguri
IcyAmiki
Winty
Kazejin
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kazejin
Kazejin

Male Posts : 75

Sooo about this game... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooo about this game...   Sooo about this game... - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:13 am

Thanks for the tips, I'll fix this build around and go with a sharhead I think
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: Sooo about this game...   Sooo about this game... - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:57 am

amscray wrote:
other good uc bots are: Izuna Kamui Nagi (u can either keep her, or replace her later with a seraph crimrose) Seraphs, Accel saber hoppers (i have 2) Brickgale, Aquila (there's a special build for it tho) amateus with greinaut parts, yeah, plenty of stuff to work with.
how are these UC bots :V

Brickgale RED's saving graces are his BS (whose effect can be replicated with a Tengu BS, but that's an L part) and Broad Radar (which AIRs rarely get; Tesladonna and Helingal are the only UC options if you want it). I possess one, and he's serving me pretty well even now; I don't die too often in the arena unless I make a silly mistake. Of course, if neither item particularly interests you then a Seraph, Izuna etc. should serve you better.
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Sooo about this game...   Sooo about this game... - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:21 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
falcon1 wrote:
Kazejin wrote:
So I can be a pro with the RT/UC bots in the shop, right?

Pretty much. Us UC guys just need to work harder than the RT kids.
As long as you don't spam lagging Seraphs, yes.

Though, I don't remember seeing a player using UC bots, that made me think that they were good, because they weren't using Seraph or gimmick.
If it's not Seraph, Lagkun/lagquealer, hopper, 99.9% of the time, they are free frags. Oh, okay, lets round it to 99%. That other 1% are people who have more than enough RT bots, but still like to fool around with UC bots without gimmick.
Wait, lets round it to 0.5% instead. So the other 0.5% are the lagging Beezles on the level 5 room.
Hmmm... Actually it would be lower for both cases, but oh well.

But anyway. Yes, the shop is enough to do well. You just have to use more imagination, or struggle a bit more to make a good build. That's a maybe BTW.
Spend the little RT that you get on the shop first, but note this: Ask around before you buy something. Ask someone if they can show you the bot (on a team battle for example).
You certainly don't want to waste 40~50rt on something that you won't like, even though it looked cool.
I did that mistake with my first rt bot. I shouldn't have bought it just because it looked cool and good, because it wasn't as good as it looked.

BTW, if you can do offers, then do it. It might consume some of your time and patience, but it will give you a nice boost. (pretty much how I got so much RT stuff while I only charged RT a couple of times, and it wasn't even that much. [for sugoi/shop, and a little boost to buy the chibis of the previous campaign])

If you are good enough almost all UC bots wont be free frags. Like my lily rain and froglander (or similar)

I fail hard with Beezle though D:
Back to top Go down
Havok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Havok

Male Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Sooo about this game...   Sooo about this game... - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:55 am

nzlk wrote:
LordShade wrote:

usually the game gets boring just playing with the same robots

This. I rotate the bots I use regularly because of this reason. Incidentally, this is also the same reason why I find people who use AG 24/7 puzzling.

Granted this is more for other MMO type games like WoW but I can't really express my feelings on this issue more then this comic does:

http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20100222

Also to the OP. Not sure if she was mentioned or not, but I always found shino's core to be amazing as an L sized gunner for UC.

Laz also comes to mind, very unappreciated bot by a majority of the player base.

Red Squealer is quite good as well, even though he sometimes takes awhile to assemble. (I got my first core for him at rank 19 or 20) I find he's good at melee or gunning, really my personal favorite UC bot but I am a melee person at heart regardless what game I play. As some people mentioned he does tend to lag if the person as a shitty connection. He's good even without lag as long as you play smart.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Sooo about this game...   Sooo about this game... - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:02 am

Are you good?
That answers your question
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Sooo about this game...   Sooo about this game... - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:43 am

Havok wrote:

Laz also comes to mind, very unappreciated bot by a majority of the player base.

Red Squealer is quite good as well, even though he sometimes takes awhile to assemble. (I got my first core for him at rank 19 or 20) I find he's good at melee or gunning, really my personal favorite UC bot but I am a melee person at heart regardless what game I play. As some people mentioned he does tend to lag if the person as a shitty connection. He's good even without lag as long as you play smart.

Laz with Scout Rifle/Assault Rifle/Raid Rifle seems to be a good build for me.

It's UC (At least Scout Rifle is) and it's pretty nifty.

Red Squealer...sadly I ripped off my Geograsis pilebunkers and placed it on him.

For a minimum amount of RT you can get a Thorala with a Stardust Cannon.

LordShade wrote:
Garapon contains the 'interesting' or 'fun' robots.

usually the game gets boring just playing with the same robots, unless you just really really love this game too much *Cough* Suguri *cough*

Played Sugoi commando EVER SINCE the first day it came out. Never got bored of it.

I'm still using it today lol.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Sooo about this game...   Sooo about this game... - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:08 pm

Suguri wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
whining
I like how all your balance arguments are basically "my own lag issues make every bot in the game OP"

LordShade wrote:
Garapon contains the 'interesting' or 'fun' robots.

usually the game gets boring just playing with the same robots, unless you just really really love this game too much *Cough* Suguri *cough*
(´・ω・`)

300+ always hit.
Much less than that, can't hit specific players.

Well, that's a pretty shitty argument, even coming from you, though I wasn't expecting much either anyway. Because you didn't even read the post right anyway, you simply spit that out. Not to mention putting words in my mouth.

But yeah, don't worry, I'm going to shoot out my lag to 300+ so I can hit every shit in my way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sooo about this game...   Sooo about this game... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sooo about this game...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2