Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sooo, no Bazaar today?

Go down 
+13
Yokura
Touma
Suguri
Astral_Dono
nzlk
Gerrion
Erurun
DabesNig
Kitouski
Tashunu
Shai
Fireflywater
Axanael
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

Sooo, no Bazaar today? Empty
PostSubject: Sooo, no Bazaar today?   Sooo, no Bazaar today? EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:05 pm

No word from C$?
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, no Bazaar today?   Sooo, no Bazaar today? EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:16 pm

iirc the 30th.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, no Bazaar today?   Sooo, no Bazaar today? EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:31 pm

Why would they make it Sunday instead of Saturday? Pretty sure lots of people won't even be able to come now. Takes a lot of my available time away too then I would have on Saturday. :l
Back to top Go down
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, no Bazaar today?   Sooo, no Bazaar today? EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:32 pm

Just implant trading anytime D:
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, no Bazaar today?   Sooo, no Bazaar today? EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:24 pm

I would've sworn it was announced for today, dafaq...

Tashunu wrote:
Just implant trading anytime D:
What this guy said. ^
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
DabesNig

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, no Bazaar today?   Sooo, no Bazaar today? EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:56 pm

It was supposed to be today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, no Bazaar today?   Sooo, no Bazaar today? EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:16 am

Website won't load, they seem to be updating it most likely with information regarding bazar being tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Erurun
Newcomer
Newcomer
Erurun

Male Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, no Bazaar today?   Sooo, no Bazaar today? EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:22 am

Hmm still no word or announcement from CS, they surely messed up the game with that rollback
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, no Bazaar today?   Sooo, no Bazaar today? EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:24 am

C$ strikes again!
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, no Bazaar today?   Sooo, no Bazaar today? EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:01 am

Was wondering though, was that rollback the first one they ever did, or was there another one before ?
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, no Bazaar today?   Sooo, no Bazaar today? EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:01 am

Gerrion wrote:
Was wondering though, was that rollback the first one they ever did, or was there another one before ?

Someone on the forums said that there has been a server rollback before when some kind of RT offer got abused. I wasn't there around that time though, so I don't know anything else about it.
Back to top Go down
nzlk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nzlk

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, no Bazaar today?   Sooo, no Bazaar today? EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:19 am

IIRC it was the same as this time, only the abusers were rolled back(after they were unbanned). I believe that actually forced the exploiters back then to miss a day of the attendance campaign that was ongoing at the time. Normal players were unaffected afaik.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, no Bazaar today?   Sooo, no Bazaar today? EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:37 am

Shai wrote:
Gerrion wrote:

Someone on the forums said that there has been a server rollback before when some kind of RT offer got abused. I wasn't there around that time though, so I don't know anything else about it.
There was a bug that allowed players to buy over 1k Rt for like $5 or so through a Super Rewards error that added a comma instead of a period for the Rt amount.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, no Bazaar today?   Sooo, no Bazaar today? EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:26 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Shai wrote:
Gerrion wrote:

There was a bug that allowed players to buy over 1k Rt for like $5 or so through a Super Rewards error that added a comma instead of a period for the Rt amount.
It was 7600 Rt to be exact, and for like $0.46
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, no Bazaar today?   Sooo, no Bazaar today? EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:45 pm

THAT MUCH?!? O.O No wonder...

And when they did that rollback, did you guys had these same issues, or similar ones?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, no Bazaar today?   Sooo, no Bazaar today? EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:03 pm

bazaar didn't exist yet then
Back to top Go down
Touma
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Touma

Female Posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, no Bazaar today?   Sooo, no Bazaar today? EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:00 pm

on cbwiki rules it says that only uc things are tradeable, purchaseable, is this true? i want to trade a bikini lily i got on my noob acc to my main.
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, no Bazaar today?   Sooo, no Bazaar today? EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:13 pm

Only UC things are tradeable.
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Touma
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Touma

Female Posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, no Bazaar today?   Sooo, no Bazaar today? EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:21 pm

are you for real? damn it
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, no Bazaar today?   Sooo, no Bazaar today? EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:47 pm

A lot of players from some asian place got banned for it. Gud ridence.
Back to top Go down
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, no Bazaar today?   Sooo, no Bazaar today? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:55 am

Touma wrote:
on cbwiki rules it says that only uc things are tradeable, purchaseable, is this true? i want to trade a bikini lily i got on my noob acc to my main.

The basic guideline for bazaar trading:

Example 1: Seraph promotion, any that you buy from the shop. Able to get for UC = bazaarable, able to get for RT=Not bazaarable; not able to bazaar

Example 2: Summer promotion, the one from super UC gara. Gara is UC = Bazaarable. Only way to get it is via UC = Bazaarable; able to bazaar

Example 3: The rt parts in Super UC (Frau Leg, K shield, both 1s). Gara is UC = Bazaarable. Those parts have rt forms(2s, 3s) = Not Bazaarable

Example 4: RT bots(parts)/items from shop or Garapon. Method to buy is RT = Not bazaarable, nothing more to say for this example.

Example 5: Robots/weapons/accessories from lotto cube or any other cube. Only way to see if they are bazaarable is to see if if they don't fall into Example 3 or 4. Many accessories that you don't normally see are most likely from daily gara, which mean they can't be sold in bazaar.

To sum it up, if the item can only be obtained through drops/UC, and don't have an rt version, you can trade it. All the tuning materials except the handa cosmos can be sold in bazaar.
If the item can be gotten through UC, as shown in example 3, but can also be gotten from an rt bot, then its not bazaarable. It explains why crimrose parts can't be traded (she has uc and rt version in shop and arms can also be arms of the crimroses in gara).

For some reason FC promotion and body are considered rt items, so no bazaar for them. Some other items have restrictions even if they don't fall in categories

Said so much for something that will be lost in a week or so D:
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, no Bazaar today?   Sooo, no Bazaar today? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:56 am

Update: Because Bazaar had already been held twice in September, it seems that it failed to automatically activate on on 9/29. Therefore, we will be holding Bazaar on 10/6 instead. (We will run Bazaar again on 10/13 too, in keeping with the every other week pattern as if Bazaar had been held on 9/29). Our apologies for the mistake!

Thought this would be relevant. From official site.
Back to top Go down
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, no Bazaar today?   Sooo, no Bazaar today? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 1:04 am

Relict? wrote:
Update: Because Bazaar had already been held twice in September, it seems that it failed to automatically activate on on 9/29. Therefore, we will be holding Bazaar on 10/6 instead. (We will run Bazaar again on 10/13 too, in keeping with the every other week pattern as if Bazaar had been held on 9/29). Our apologies for the mistake!

Thought this would be relevant. From official site.

As i put on the main site, the bazaar shops will have less to offer in the second bazaar week, or people will have less uc for the second week, compared to teh one we will have on saturday.
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

Male Posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, no Bazaar today?   Sooo, no Bazaar today? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:34 am

Tashunu wrote:

The basic guideline for bazaar trading:

Example 1: Seraph promotion, any that you buy from the shop. Able to get for UC = bazaarable, able to get for RT=Not bazaarable; not able to bazaar

Example 2: Summer promotion, the one from super UC gara. Gara is UC = Bazaarable. Only way to get it is via UC = Bazaarable; able to bazaar

Example 3: The rt parts in Super UC (Frau Leg, K shield, both 1s). Gara is UC = Bazaarable. Those parts have rt forms(2s, 3s) = Not Bazaarable

Example 4: RT bots(parts)/items from shop or Garapon. Method to buy is RT = Not bazaarable, nothing more to say for this example.

Example 5: Robots/weapons/accessories from lotto cube or any other cube. Only way to see if they are bazaarable is to see if if they don't fall into Example 3 or 4. Many accessories that you don't normally see are most likely from daily gara, which mean they can't be sold in bazaar.

Example 1 is plain wrong. NONE of the shop Seraph promos can be bazaar'd.
Example 3 is inaccurate. The 1s versions of rt parts in SUCG are STILL rt parts. Not bazaarable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idforums.net
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, no Bazaar today?   Sooo, no Bazaar today? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:58 am

3s bucklers are on gara, can be sold.
Parts from gara bots that are the same as UC bots (1 example being Cosmo Kaiser parts except the BD2) can be sold as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sooo, no Bazaar today?   Sooo, no Bazaar today? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sooo, no Bazaar today?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next