Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3 Mighty Byne Builds

Go down 
+4
ZephyrKaiser
Nymph~
fggt
Morishima
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

Female Posts : 157

3 Mighty Byne Builds Empty
PostSubject: 3 Mighty Byne Builds   3 Mighty Byne Builds EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:16 am

well though about making a Byne build, because I already have very good experience with the standart rt shop byne and kamui staff and think it´s gonna get more fun if I tune him.

I made 3 builds and want to hear opinions which one would be best and which one is best...my experience is with all the playstyles more or less the same^^

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: 3 Mighty Byne Builds   3 Mighty Byne Builds EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:28 am

It's slow dude, and u use to much great tune #em7

I feel all of them just like fat food.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: 3 Mighty Byne Builds   3 Mighty Byne Builds EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:43 am

tggt wrote:
It's slow dude, and u use to much great tune #em7

I feel all of them just like fat food.
+1
anything that BIG and slow usually die before actual battle, unless the have CV+stun regain on top of 40 TGH lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 Mighty Byne Builds   3 Mighty Byne Builds EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:43 am

Great tunes are not that great. Use High tunes.
Back to top Go down
ZephyrKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ZephyrKaiser

PostSubject: Re: 3 Mighty Byne Builds   3 Mighty Byne Builds EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:00 pm

If you're thinking about these builds though, I'd stick with the 3rd Red Squealer AM build, except use High tunes instead.

I didn't like the Byne AMs when I used to melee with him. The pilebunkers do deal a chunk of damage, but it has really short range. If you want, you can try to combo the Red Squealer AM into the Byne AM.

Red Squealer AM into enemy, Byne AM next.

Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: 3 Mighty Byne Builds   3 Mighty Byne Builds EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:24 pm

Build 1 - Kamui Staff is boss.
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

PostSubject: Re: 3 Mighty Byne Builds   3 Mighty Byne Builds EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:18 pm

Is there a special reason for high tunes instead of great ones?

like said I pwn in alot of arena battles (which I chose randomly means sometimes noobs sometimes pros) many ppl and get LEADERSHIP and SWORDMASTER so I score pretty high.

Caution oon the point that I use a untuned byne 2 red squaler AMs with 1 viper shield each.

I score little, just a little, less with kamui staff (well maybe because I am unskilled and they don´t rly home)
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: 3 Mighty Byne Builds   3 Mighty Byne Builds EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:37 pm

Questions go in the questions section, not the guides section.

Strike two.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: 3 Mighty Byne Builds   3 Mighty Byne Builds EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:59 pm

Morishima wrote:
Is there a special reason for high tunes instead of great ones?

like said I pwn in alot of arena battles (which I chose randomly means sometimes noobs sometimes pros) many ppl and get LEADERSHIP and SWORDMASTER so I score pretty high.

Caution oon the point that I use a untuned byne 2 red squaler AMs with 1 viper shield each.

I score little, just a little, less with kamui staff (well maybe because I am unskilled and they don´t rly home)

That's because of u, not ur bots. Change those and u can do even better.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: 3 Mighty Byne Builds   3 Mighty Byne Builds EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:02 pm

High tunes have less cost capa used than great tunes.
2 high tunes is better than 1 great tune and their cost is basically the same.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: 3 Mighty Byne Builds   3 Mighty Byne Builds EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:35 pm

Regarding the first build.
If you happen to get them, Might Byne HN comes with Byne AM2. Byne AM2 is similar to Byne AM1, with the changes of no bunker, -1 STR, -1 WLK, +2 TGH, and 40 less cost. Yeah, still has the shield. Switching AM1 for AM2 on the first build will allow you to lower your cost, increase your TGH pre-tunes, and you won't have to be so careful when using the staff.
Just so you know.
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

PostSubject: Re: 3 Mighty Byne Builds   3 Mighty Byne Builds EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:51 am

Suguri wrote:
Questions go in the questions section, not the guides section.

Strike two.

You say I got 2 strikes hmmmm....

First: Consider I didn´t know that it´s not allowed and since ppl told me to post it here I did
Second: Did you consider that I posted both post before u posted even the first strike? Means I didn´t do the second strike since at the time I posted this one I didn´t know that its not allowed.....
Third: How come you´re the only one that cares about that and other simple answer....and if you look correctly both posts are builds and belong to this section.

Definition of the word "Guides":"To assist someone in a matter he/she is not familiar with and make him/her reach his/her or from a third party aimed goal".

Now in my topics are several builds and I asked for the opinion of the players means it guides me and other people who have similar problems or need a guidance for the named bots.

Fazit: You are lazy and didn´t even care to read the topic just the headline is enough to make you post whatever you like and use your authority for fun. You´re not suited for you position!!!!

PS: I didn´t insult anybody with this comment since I just stated my opinion.
Back to top Go down
anchimon
Newcomer
Newcomer
anchimon

PostSubject: Re: 3 Mighty Byne Builds   3 Mighty Byne Builds EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:46 pm

Like everyone said all Bynes are too slow. It would work if you have something that travel fast and a long distance while you attack like Beetlander HD. But I don't think Byne is good for Beetlander HD since it doesn't have stun regain.

And no matter how I read it your Helingal, Byne and the new Destructor CN (means third strike) thread ARE game play questions which belongs to "Gameplay questions/discussions" in the guide section. So your "strikes" are legitimate. Pay more attention to what is written under the section description.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Mighty Byne Builds   3 Mighty Byne Builds Empty

Back to top Go down

3 Mighty Byne Builds
Page 1 of 1