Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)

Go down 
+3
Stickboy
Trill
Samureece
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Samureece
Newcomer
Newcomer
Samureece

Male Posts : 17

Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)  Empty
PostSubject: Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)    Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:25 am

OK heres the thing. I want a bit of advice or sumthin.
Mine has 2 geo bunkers and 2 shields (pure melee), and rs legs, byne bs and head, any comments?
Nuther thing after 40 tgh what next,STR or WLK.
Yet another thing, boost run or sumthin else?
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)    Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:37 am

I personally don't like Byne BD's fat cost, but since Geo G BD has no stun regain, Mighty Byne BD is your next choice.

If you haven't gotten stun regain on him, be sure to do that. 2-3x Revenge: Crimson Veil is a very nice bonus to melee. 20-25 wlk on a melee is decent enough, and then after that go for str.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)    Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:13 am

Red Squealer LG iirc give 9 free stats in total. scratch
The 3s ones shouldn't be hard to obtain, just spam your friends list to 100 players and you'll recieve gifts almost everyday.

Some other good parts may be Jaguar Arm BS, and Sharhead HD and the standard choice of accessories would be Black Layered Ribbon and Berry Earrings.
Back to top Go down
Samureece
Newcomer
Newcomer
Samureece

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)    Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:32 am

OK um yeah should i even bother with 40 tgh if i get 2-3 crimson veil tunes?
And about the mobility cart should i leave boost run or recart the whole freakin thing.
Offtopic : now about geo g type mod.
Got 2, 1 in use and the other just a bd lying around.
My in-use one has rs arm, scythe, geo bunker; it hits like a ***** if it connects but should i do anything about changing it? 32 str no tunes, 15 wlk with boost run, cant remember how much fly.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)    Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:44 am

Stun Regain
38TGH
2CV

Hax tank. Deal with it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)    Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:52 am

Here's a meat shield build for Mighty Byne.

All you need to do with this is to block oncoming enemy fire so that your team mates can survive.

NOTE - THIS IS A JOKE BUILD
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)    Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:15 am

LXE wrote:
Here's a meat shield build for Mighty Byne.

All you need to do with this is to block oncoming enemy fire so that your team mates can survive.

NOTE - THIS IS A JOKE BUILD
Spoiler:
No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)    Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:55 am

Stickboy wrote:
No
Aww... You no fun at all. :V
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)    Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:19 am

I would've taken it seriously if it was a Beetlander HD... but D; LXE..... WRY?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)    Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:20 am

rei_hunter wrote:
WRY NOT?! #em3
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)    Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:31 am

LXE wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:
WRY NOT?! #em3
No
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)    Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)  EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:13 am

Because you would be a better shield if you actually use a proper shield bot like Baltheon.
Or just put up a billion barriers everywhere with a moe.
Could've at least put in blast guard... Capa tune to get blast guard is way better than 2x crimson veil.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)    Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)  EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:38 am

BNOISE wrote:
Because you would be a better shield if you actually use a proper shield bot like Baltheon.
Could've at least put in blast guard... Capa tune to get blast guard is way better than 2x crimson veil.

I'm sorry but this is the funniest shit I've read all day.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)    Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)  EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:40 am

BNOISE wrote:

Laughing so damn hard.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)    Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)  EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:41 am

Trill wrote:
BNOISE wrote:

You know the best Bot? has all 4 guards. 100000000000000000000000000000000000 hp and 0 tgh.
Back to top Go down
Samureece
Newcomer
Newcomer
Samureece

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)    Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)  EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:43 am

LXE's would be so supa lol i mean : "AAAHHHH WALKING WALL!!!"
anyway thanks
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)    Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)  EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:44 am

BNOISE wrote:
Trill wrote:
BNOISE wrote:

You know the best Bot? has all 4 guards. 100000000000000000000000000000000000 hp and 0 tgh.

That'd be SUP only first of all, and I dont think Resha can reach 1000 HP even with 3x g.capa.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)    Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)  EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:47 am

Trill wrote:

That'd be SUP only first of all, and I dont think Resha can reach 1000 HP even with 3x g.capa.
play dos epoch def?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)    Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)  EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:57 am

BNOISE wrote:
Trill wrote:
BNOISE wrote:

You know what? We'll just play PVP the way we want and you can go try and take the "Best Player of CBEN award".
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)    Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)  EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:05 am

LXE wrote:
You know what? We'll just play PVP the way we want and you can go try and take the "Best Player of CBEN award".
It's okay! Ima go sit there with my giant hp and wait til i die and get me turned into ark!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)    Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)  EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:18 am

BNOISE wrote:
LXE wrote:
It's okay! Ima go sit there with my giant hp and wait til i die and get me turned into ark!
Have fun~! #em1
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)    Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)  EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:29 am

Not sure if troll...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)    Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)  EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:52 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
Not sure if troll...
It's called sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)    Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)  EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:07 pm

Not you

The thread
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)    Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)  EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:21 pm

BNOISE wrote:
LXE wrote:

Can't wait to see you in arena.

I'll make sure to tunnel vission you good and hard.

Rack up that easy score.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)    Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mighty Byne?? (its about mine)
Page 1 of 1