Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what type of gamer are you =D

Go down 
+19
rehpic
Yokura
centralheating
Wisp
That_Wiesel_Guy
Arti
Turkeysaur
Hyoka
syllpher
Emeraldsun
Eridian
Rinrin
ziix
Nisa
Seele00
Kirika
Sladezero
Astral_Dono
boytitan2
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

what type of gamer are you =D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:25 am

Holy cow, the memories of those jetpacks sniping fights in TRIBES. Also, some Atlus games are really merciless and are way harder than your Halo games in legendary difficulty and Castlevanias in level 1 cap hard mode.

I declare myself retro/rec/pro and sometimes assclown (only when I get pissed off at others' faggotery) gamer. Loves most Atlus games, especially Etrian Odysseys, and still preserves an Atari 2600.

Astral_Goddess wrote:

You're not the first person to hate me.
Just saying.:
Dracken

"Conchatumare" or "Conchetumare" are very offensive terms in chilean vocabulary. Lets just say I had enough experience in private servers full of latino egofags.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:30 am

Turkeysaur wrote:
and still preserves an Atari 2600.

I think you just beat my retroness >.<
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:53 am

Turkeysaur wrote:
Holy cow, the memories of those jetpacks sniping fights in TRIBES. Also, some Atlus games are really merciless and are way harder than your Halo games in legendary difficulty and Castlevanias in level 1 cap hard mode.

I declare myself retro/rec/pro and sometimes assclown (only when I get pissed off at others' faggotery) gamer. Loves most Atlus games, especially Etrian Odysseys, and still preserves an Atari 2600.

Astral_Goddess wrote:

Just saying.:
Dracken

"Conchatumare" or "Conchetumare" are very offensive terms in chilean vocabulary. Lets just say I had enough experience in private servers full of latino egofags.

Nonthing can be worse than Libray halo 2 did that on Hero not legendary witha friend. FIRST THE FLOOD ARE JUST UGLY AS FUCK.No who ever made the flood for halo 2 and 3 needs to be put in jail and executed. Reading the description of em in da halo book didnt help. 2 those fucking Thank like sentinels took a fucking hour to kill. EXCLUDEING DEATHS. Oh and we run into fucking hunters WHen we only have sniper weapons and all the fucking map has is sniper weapons. And their shooting dbz lasers at us. No nades or nthn.

Spoiler:
Long version

HArdest game lvl ever let old gamers quistion this

On legandary is 3 hit or 2 hit kills for enimies.

Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

Male Posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:25 am

Kirika wrote:
Emeraldsun wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
I'd have to mainly put myself in the Rec Gamer area. It's the only one that fits me the best.

Nah, you're the first one minus the insults. What a Face
I'm a Retro/rec I suppose.

You mean the Grrl Gamer? All that category is is insults -3- Astral isn't what we call a Grrl Gamer. A female gamer =/= a Grrl Gamer -_-

That's not why I picked it, Astral is everything.

/joke

I'll stop now.

Also, getting cursed out irl in a language you don't understand is amusing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.reeves.3591

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:15 am

Calling girls bitches --> Warrants no girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:57 am

I have a few aspects of rec gamer and pro gamer, with a mild bit of tourneyfag.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:33 am

casualfag
Back to top Go down
Wisp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Wisp

Male Posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:15 pm

Male rec gamer, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:50 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Turkeysaur wrote:

Astral_Goddess wrote:

Just saying.:
Dracken

Nonthing can be worse than Libray halo 2 did that on Hero not legendary witha friend. FIRST THE FLOOD ARE JUST UGLY AS FUCK.No who ever made the flood for halo 2 and 3 needs to be put in jail and executed. Reading the description of em in da halo book didnt help. 2 those fucking Thank like sentinels took a fucking hour to kill. EXCLUDEING DEATHS. Oh and we run into fucking hunters WHen we only have sniper weapons and all the fucking map has is sniper weapons. And their shooting dbz lasers at us. No nades or nthn.

Spoiler:
Long version

I beat it on Legendary with my zero skills

so you made zero sense to me >.>
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:41 am

Hyoka wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Turkeysaur wrote:

Spoiler:
Long version

Misa > Boytitan
Back to top Go down
centralheating
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
centralheating

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:44 am

I call myself a Fatlus, but really I just enjoy the hell out of Atlus games.
Who doesn't love Atlus' wake up boss fights?

Then the next closest would be Piratefag (though I end up buying it when I really enjoy it) , Rec gamer and typical /v/irgin. Except I'm not as mean

Shame I don't see a category for Grand Strategists.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:02 am

centralheating wrote:

Then the next closest would be Piratefag (though I end up buying it when I really enjoy it) , Rec gamer and typical /v/irgin. Except I'm not as mean

Yeah Atlus made great games,great graphics too.

Too bad they got bought over Sad
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:22 am

Lol@GrrlGamer. And then Lol@Bullet 2.

Casual/rec

and a bit of pirate
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:17 pm

Nisa wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Spoiler:
Long version

Misa > Boytitan

Meeh I did better on multiplayer. And PS I said just that one flood mission was hard. I doubt it you would have to have some multiplayer skills to beat it on legendary.
Back to top Go down
rehpic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
rehpic

Male Posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:10 pm

pirate fag leaning slightly to ass clown D: (my god... why have i been entering shuffles with pentagons fighting each other ;___; )
slightly a retro gamer too o3o (i haz emulator for game boy color and SNES playing games like paperboy once in a while @.@ )
Back to top Go down
centralheating
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
centralheating

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:09 am

Nisa wrote:
centralheating wrote:

Yeah Atlus made great games,great graphics too.

Too bad they got bought over Sad

Yeah they did, but I hear it shouldn't really affect much.
The constant love P3 and P4 are getting is bugging me in the slightest, but at least they're confirmed to be working on P5.

To be honest, I want more SMT from them, than Persona.
Another Raidou game, in particular.
Back to top Go down
IzayoiZana
IzayoiZana

Male Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:06 am

Probably pirate fag(got too many pirated games orz) and retro gamer (still playing with my PSX and SNES, sadly my sega genesis died)
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:43 am

IzayoiZana wrote:
Probably pirate fag(got too many pirated games orz) and retro gamer (still playing with my PSX and SNES, sadly my sega genesis died)

It's actually not to hard to get that fixed/find a new one ^_^ Aside from the tons of knock offs you'll find online, there's a lot of retro stores that sell pre-owned systems as far back as Atari for relatively cheap. There are a few in my area that even repair old systems, so you never know =P Don't give up on your retro systems!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 am

1337 420 SNIP3R Pr0 ASSASSIN NINJA
Back to top Go down
Afterburner
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Afterburner

Male Posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:55 pm

Probably Retro gamer. I used to play diablo II and runescape before joining cb (note that cb also have craptastic graphics)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:02 pm

PIRATEFAG,REC GAMER,ELITIST.

PIRATE RULEZZZZ
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:55 am

"Noobest of the noobest of the noobest of the noobest noob that could ever exist even in the noobniverse"- type gamer
Back to top Go down
syllpher
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
syllpher

Male Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:00 am

Where's the "chuck norris" gamer?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:42 am

syllpher wrote:
Where's the "chuck norris" gamer?

Killed by bruce lee.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:21 am

A mix of all these - I guess that makes me an Elitist...

Piratefag - I'm cheapo. Deal with it.
Typical /V/irgin - Self-explanatory. Everyone in this forum probably has a little bit of this inside of them.
Brogamer - Yeah... I like to follow the mob and play stuff like COD and Halo...
Ronery - Dude basically anyone who plays Cosmic Break probably fits in this category already.
Assclown - I like to troll and make fun of people below my level. Don't we all?

Elitist - Basically what the thing is saying is Assclown (shoves it in other people's faces when he wins, basically meaning winner troll so assclownish) + Piratefag (download illegal stuff and emulators, etc.) + Typical /V/irgin (owns all those stuff but doesn't always use them. as long as i win a couple times on each thing, it's good enough for me) + hates pay to win people like fatlus and wowfags.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

what type of gamer are you =D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2