Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

what type of gamer are you =D

Go down 
+19
rehpic
Yokura
centralheating
Wisp
That_Wiesel_Guy
Arti
Turkeysaur
Hyoka
syllpher
Emeraldsun
Eridian
Rinrin
ziix
Nisa
Seele00
Kirika
Sladezero
Astral_Dono
boytitan2
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

what type of gamer are you =D Empty
PostSubject: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:20 pm

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/152/361/1311354570254.jpg?1311362409

Im a combination of elitist what ever termed they used for asshole and a BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOO =D.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:12 am

I'd have to mainly put myself in the Rec Gamer area. It's the only one that fits me the best.
Back to top Go down
Sladezero
Police Is Coming
Police Is Coming

Male Posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:27 am

Id say im probably a pro gamers
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:39 am

Idk... I'm a mix of the bottom three?

I have a life outside of games, which sucks for my gaming life
I'm not restricted by a game genre, I'm not bad at most of 'em
I have many consoles, and yes, some of them are from the late 80's/early 90's
I own a few hacked systems, but I try to buy games that I "sample"
Generally despise "bro-gamers"
I tend to be humble in both winning and loosing
and I try to pull it back when playing with friends.

I declare myself Retro-Rec-Pro ^_^

Though, on a side note, I'm vaguely offended that "pro-gamer" only comes in male form according to the chart =/ and thus the furthest a female is mentioned on the chart is either a Grrl Gamer (which I personally despise as much if not more than bro gammers) or Rec Gamer (which is most likely what I'm doomed to become, given this whole IRL game I'm forced to play XP )
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:42 am

SOme desriptions are wrong.Over glorlifiing pro game fucking noob. Info on elitist wrong,They dont hate new shit those are hipsters, As u said list is sexes, And MADDENS DEAD Its all about cod and nba 2k. MADDENS DEAD LIKE STEVE JOBS AND APPLE. What to soon.
Back to top Go down
Seele00
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Seele00

Male Posts : 250
Location : University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:43 am

Pirate-Elitist-Pro-Retro
Back to top Go down
http://mixmatched.wordpress.com/
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:22 am

Casual Noob
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:32 am

Serious Casual + Forever Noob.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:58 am

PIRATEFAG
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:09 am

casual pro
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:01 am

@ziix wrote:
PIRATEFAG

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR. I pirate mostly software theese days.
Back to top Go down
Eridian
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Eridian

Female Posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:27 pm

I'm a Retro/Rec. I used to be Pro, but I don't play enough now to be that.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

Male Posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:42 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
I'd have to mainly put myself in the Rec Gamer area. It's the only one that fits me the best.

Nah, you're the first one minus the insults. What a Face
I'm a Retro/rec I suppose.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.reeves.3591
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:55 pm

@Emeraldsun wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:

You mean the Grrl Gamer? All that category is is insults -3- Astral isn't what we call a Grrl Gamer. A female gamer =/= a Grrl Gamer -_-
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:13 pm

@Kirika wrote:
@Emeraldsun wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:

You mean the Grrl Gamer? All that category is is insults -3- Astral isn't what we call a Grrl Gamer. A female gamer =/= a Grrl Gamer -_-

Grrl Gamer = Attention whoring female gamer who usually sucks anyway.

Get's shittons of gifts
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:22 pm

@Nisa wrote:
@Kirika wrote:
@Emeraldsun wrote:

Get's shittons of gifts
You're not the first person to hate me.
Just saying.:

Dracken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:34 pm

Lets see Pirate-Casual-Rec
Back to top Go down
syllpher
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
syllpher

Male Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:07 am

I'm whatever it is they put for semi-pro, from what the list looks like, any comination of 4 different groups.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:08 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
@Nisa wrote:
@Kirika wrote:

Get's shittons of gifts
Just saying.:

Dracken

Astral Mod wasn't referring to me, was she 0.0 I was indicating that I don't think of you as a "Grrl Gamer". To me, gender has nothing to do with it, it's more the attitude a Grrl Gamer carries. There are a few in this game, who actually match the table's description pretty well (who shall remain nameless -3-). I actually think you're a pretty good role model for a true female gamer, Astral.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:09 am

@Nisa wrote:
@Kirika wrote:
@Emeraldsun wrote:

Get's shittons of gifts

your a dude. Then again in my eyes your a very petite guy who could pass as a trap. So its ok ill just anal rape you U.U
'
YES MORE FOREIGN LANGUAGES TO SPAM IN CHAT THEESE ARE CURSE WORDS EVEN MORE WIN =D.

Wait i already know puta and thats the only good one.LAME

And calling girls bitches is so outdated we call em female dogs now.

No really one time when raging at latinos I decided to course em out in thier language and racially insult em in thier languege since they dont speak english.

Also im very good at tanslateing once when faking like I know chineese to fia she said hello in chineese to me. It was some shit that starts witha L.

And jesus chirst what a sexist fuck face he sure did call u a bitch alot.

I hate favelina but I can think of better insult than calling her a bitch what a dick.

Last edited by boytitan2 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:14 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
@Nisa wrote:
@Kirika wrote:

Get's shittons of gifts

your a dude. Then again in my eyes your a very petite guy who could pass as a trap. So its ok ill just anal rape you U.U
'
YES MORE FOREIGN LANGUAGES TO SPAM IN CHAT THEESE ARE CURSE WORDS EVEN MORE WIN =D.

-3- BT, regardless of Nisa's gender, she's 15. Pedophilia rape comments are not appreciated. Please stop.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:16 am

@Kirika wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
@Nisa wrote:

Get's shittons of gifts

'

-3- BT, regardless of Nisa's gender, she's 15. Pedophilia rape comments are not appreciated. Please stop.

It was a joke I would never rape ppl. And honestly sex with a 15 year old isnt a pedo is some one who likes jail bait have u seen todays 15 year olds.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:17 am

I can't fit into any of these

Where's the "Negative skill level" category D:
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:18 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
@Kirika wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:

'

It was a joke I would never rape ppl. And honestly sex with a 15 year old isnt a pedo is some one who likes jail bait have u seen todays 15 year olds.

.... .... ... @.@ I'm done with this conversation.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:20 am

@Kirika wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
@Nisa wrote:

Get's shittons of gifts
Just saying.:

Dracken

Astral Mod wasn't referring to me, was she 0.0 I was indicating that I don't think of you as a "Grrl Gamer". To me, gender has nothing to do with it, it's more the attitude a Grrl Gamer carries. There are a few in this game, who actually match the table's description pretty well (who shall remain nameless -3-). I actually think you're a pretty good role model for a true female gamer, Astral.

FAVELINA

FAVELINA

FAVELINA

I HATE HER. SHE TOOK NGUYESNT FROM ME. THIERS NO ROOM IN DOS FOR 2 GODS. ESPECIALLY A GRR ONE. A LOSER WHO WONT LISTEN AND USES SHITTY BUILDS EVEN THO I ROFL PWNED HER IN ARENA SEVERAL TIMES. Wiz u go nuts for girls take favelina shes not that braindead. Stupid dos noobs joining stupid clan just cause some ones a mexican girl. LOSERS. Even made a second account with basicly da same name attention hoar.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what type of gamer are you =D   what type of gamer are you =D Empty

Back to top Go down

what type of gamer are you =D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Entertainment-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com