Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XX Crossraptor super stun build?

Go down 
+6
Courius
Priskern
xzpwnz
Nilla
Suguri
LS3
10 posters
AuthorMessage
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

XX Crossraptor super stun build? Empty
PostSubject: XX Crossraptor super stun build?   XX Crossraptor super stun build? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:35 pm

I was messing around and felt like putting my 3s electron gun to use so i put it on my raptor, it proved to be quite using full alpha striking with 2 electron guns the bd and tentrion hd. So i would like for some ideas or builds that can be shared. sunny
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: XX Crossraptor super stun build?   XX Crossraptor super stun build? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:42 pm

I don't know anyone that's pulled off an elecgun-stacked build and gotten desirable results from it. You can try it, but I wouldn't expect good results.

One pulse gun on an alpha air can work for adding stun if you're really in need of poverty weapons, though I was never a fan of it myself.
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

PostSubject: Re: XX Crossraptor super stun build?   XX Crossraptor super stun build? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:42 pm

would making it a hopper help because i think it has all of the carts
Question
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: XX Crossraptor super stun build?   XX Crossraptor super stun build? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:44 pm

good luck getting even half-decent stats/parts/weapons on it like that
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

PostSubject: Re: XX Crossraptor super stun build?   XX Crossraptor super stun build? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:48 pm

so what carts would you suggest?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: XX Crossraptor super stun build?   XX Crossraptor super stun build? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:51 pm

All capacity, quick boost, moving burst

It's up to you from there. Internals are usually a horrible idea on alpha air, but xx raptor's internal benefits from them a lot and is so shitty without them that you'll probably want them. Float Dash or Short Boost is absolutely necessary, but you might not have room for Quick Land/Air Loop/etc with your limited cart selection and horrible capacity.
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

PostSubject: Re: XX Crossraptor super stun build?   XX Crossraptor super stun build? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:54 pm

rokay i see..... I put some thoughts into it Razz
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: XX Crossraptor super stun build?   XX Crossraptor super stun build? EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:19 am

butterflea x hd

Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: XX Crossraptor super stun build?   XX Crossraptor super stun build? EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:31 am

There's a limit to stun
Having moe than one elec gun is pretty excessive
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: XX Crossraptor super stun build?   XX Crossraptor super stun build? EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:34 am

butterflea hd2 (the one with electron gun), pulse gun amj x 2, frau am x2, paralyze gun x2 and xx cross raptor's core .-. That's what i can think of...never see anyone pull it off before though...

But if you really just want to plain shoot people for stuns, I recommend scorpton with 2x internal cart or anything with drawgun *_*....(I remember drawgun mod is equippable on anything) .-.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: XX Crossraptor super stun build?   XX Crossraptor super stun build? EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:57 pm

priskern wrote:
butterflea hd2 (the one with electron gun), pulse gun amj x 2, frau am x2, paralyze gun x2 and xx cross raptor's core .-. That's what i can think of...never see anyone pull it off before though...

But if you really just want to plain shoot people for stuns, I recommend scorpton with 2x internal cart or anything with drawgun *_*....(I remember drawgun mod is equippable on anything) .-.

isnt scorpton are SUP bots? just attach Winberrl arm then?
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Dracatis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Dracatis

PostSubject: Re: XX Crossraptor super stun build?   XX Crossraptor super stun build? EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:35 pm

I ran a Firalivan hopper with an electron gun and autogun for a while, it worked well but yea I wouldn't bother putting more then one stun happy gun on a bot. You need some damage to go with it unless you just want to disable one person to let someone else get a free kill (aka Winberrl).
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: XX Crossraptor super stun build?   XX Crossraptor super stun build? EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:37 pm

Nilla wrote:
butterflea x hd

xzpwnz wrote:
There's a limit to stun
Having moe than one elec gun is pretty excessive
these
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: XX Crossraptor super stun build?   XX Crossraptor super stun build? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:49 am

wait,
i have xx cross raptor but i thought it's lightning gun core, is lightning gun also have increased stun rate scratch
Back to top Go down
IAmTheGuy

PostSubject: Re: XX Crossraptor super stun build?   XX Crossraptor super stun build? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:00 pm

Eitherlight does pretty well with his stun gun kata BG
Back to top Go down
Kainagi
Kainagi

Male Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: XX Crossraptor super stun build?   XX Crossraptor super stun build? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:55 pm

I have XX Cross Raptor but to build him as an alpha bot is pretty hard. It you want to tune him you can but not enough cost. If you want to know what weapon and parts to build XX Cross Raptor to become a alpha air, let me know and feel free. The name is Kainagi in the game and I am in DOS. Take care! #em1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XX Crossraptor super stun build?   XX Crossraptor super stun build? Empty

Back to top Go down

XX Crossraptor super stun build?
Page 1 of 1