Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

questions about stun regain's actual effectiveness (comparing stun regain with other stuff..)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

Male Posts : 553

questions about stun regain's actual effectiveness (comparing stun regain with other stuff..) Empty
PostSubject: questions about stun regain's actual effectiveness (comparing stun regain with other stuff..)   questions about stun regain's actual effectiveness (comparing stun regain with other stuff..) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:08 pm

ok so, recently i've been working on a heavy jag HD build. Im planning to use either Byne BD or Acc Saber BD (or baron BD, these are the only good land BDs i have.. -.-)..but idk which one should i choose.
With the same parts i have, Byne end up with 60+ capa/50HP more than Acc saber with Boost run/Sword Guard and BD shield and pure manriness which Acc Saber doesnt have, but Acc Saber has stun regain and byne doesnt. (both lvl10, assume they have the same stats)
So if i set tgh around 30 with one CV tune on the LG, is stun regain better than 60capa+50HP+Byne BD shield+sword guard+boost run?
Also does anyone know how much HP does Byne BD shield have? o-o

Edit: Just tried with Baron BD too, its pretty much the same with Byne BD except with 30 more HP but without the Byne BD shield..baron BD doesnt have stun regain as well..

#em3 any correct info would help, thanks~

@Suguri

Last edited by ppxeno on Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:08 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

questions about stun regain's actual effectiveness (comparing stun regain with other stuff..) Empty
PostSubject: Re: questions about stun regain's actual effectiveness (comparing stun regain with other stuff..)   questions about stun regain's actual effectiveness (comparing stun regain with other stuff..) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:39 pm

byne bd's shield is more than likely 70 hp
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: questions about stun regain's actual effectiveness (comparing stun regain with other stuff..)   questions about stun regain's actual effectiveness (comparing stun regain with other stuff..) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 3:01 pm

I really don't like any of the BD choices. Acc(el Saber?) isn't even L type, and Byne BD is retardedly fat for his cost. I'd be more partial to Baron BD even though it lacks Stun Regain. May I ask what weapon setup you're using, and all the other available bots you have that could use it?
Back to top Go down
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

PostSubject: Re: questions about stun regain's actual effectiveness (comparing stun regain with other stuff..)   questions about stun regain's actual effectiveness (comparing stun regain with other stuff..) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 3:44 pm

Trill wrote:
I really don't like any of the BD choices. Acc(el Saber?) isn't even L type, and Byne BD is retardedly fat for his cost. I'd be more partial to Baron BD even though it lacks Stun Regain. May I ask what weapon setup you're using, and all the other available bots you have that could use it?

like i said not many..only baron BD and byne for L lnd...wish i could have geo G/daed core xD
personally i think acc saber BD is really nice tho..2 HD, small hit point and stun regain, its not bad for melee either imo

im planning to using heavy jag HD as the only weap with 2 heavy jag arm and heavy jag leg....which is basically the full set ._. BS maybe using katana max BS or heavy jag BS.

and idk if i need a squealer AM to combo as well..gonna test if it works ^^

EDIT: ._. yeah i shouldn't have said L lnds.. fixed.

Last edited by ppxeno on Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: questions about stun regain's actual effectiveness (comparing stun regain with other stuff..)   questions about stun regain's actual effectiveness (comparing stun regain with other stuff..) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:08 pm

Keep the jag arms, ditch the legs for standard jag. Use Cosmo Kaiser BS instead. Same shit, better stats.
Back to top Go down
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

PostSubject: Re: questions about stun regain's actual effectiveness (comparing stun regain with other stuff..)   questions about stun regain's actual effectiveness (comparing stun regain with other stuff..) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:09 pm

Malphes wrote:
Keep the jag arms, ditch the legs for standard jag. Use Cosmo Kaiser BS instead. Same shit, better stats.

ty for the info orz
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: questions about stun regain's actual effectiveness (comparing stun regain with other stuff..)   questions about stun regain's actual effectiveness (comparing stun regain with other stuff..) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:41 pm

Malphes wrote:
byne bd's shield is more than likely 70 hp
64 iirc
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: questions about stun regain's actual effectiveness (comparing stun regain with other stuff..)   questions about stun regain's actual effectiveness (comparing stun regain with other stuff..) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:18 pm

I used Byne before Brigand Baron. ._.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: questions about stun regain's actual effectiveness (comparing stun regain with other stuff..)   questions about stun regain's actual effectiveness (comparing stun regain with other stuff..) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:30 pm

i'm pretty sure he's talking about blazed baron
Back to top Go down
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

PostSubject: Re: questions about stun regain's actual effectiveness (comparing stun regain with other stuff..)   questions about stun regain's actual effectiveness (comparing stun regain with other stuff..) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:38 pm

Yeah i was talking about Blazed Baron not Brigand.. and ty suguri Very Happy

So..um..can anybody tell me now, with 30tgh and 1x CV tune, Stun Regain VS 110HP+boost run+sword guard for a hopping melee that rushes to enemy base all the time, which is better? ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: questions about stun regain's actual effectiveness (comparing stun regain with other stuff..)   questions about stun regain's actual effectiveness (comparing stun regain with other stuff..) Empty

Back to top Go down

questions about stun regain's actual effectiveness (comparing stun regain with other stuff..)
Page 1 of 1