Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some of Kuzuha's fanart

Go down 
+71
Pattimura
Soarer
Sakura1
Aethereal
HeyMario
GasaiYunoº
MercedesBR
★Midnight Delight★
NeedCheeseCake
MyOnly~Ray
tourist
Winty
exoakutsu
Halexander
SuperDarkZero
AhegaoMaster
Tuskin
aosepsa
Samui
Maelstrom
Codename
LazyStevz
Leed_hunter
Frizz
Koiro
RagingV2
Trill
Seraphcrim
Fireflywater
Kaosuseki
Electric
Alathon
continue
Shecas
Akhenderson
wahyus89
LS3
unname
Relict?
-VB-
Retrias
Dune
Rinrin
Aria
Gerrion
Midreus
IronDicks
Andrax
boytitan2
xzpwnz
Stikbau
Lord of D:
tehprognoob
Kiraneko
Rey_Shinryu
ironpen27
syllpher
falcon1
Z'gok_E
Malphes
UncleBobbie
Wolf Hikari
Nisa
Senhime
BerryCritz
Astral_Dono
Stickboy
Hyoka
ziix
Aurum_Sol
Kuzuha
75 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 12:31 pm

Hikaru is nothing but a scorewhore, the second you target him he just jet accels away to pick on free targets. xz all day, everyday.
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 12:39 pm

Halexander wrote:
Hikaru is nothing but a scorewhore,  the second you target him he just jet accels away to pick on free targets.  xz all day, everyday.

U mean how he plays smart? Everyone nowdays uses an escape bs of some form, most of them improperly. Bitching about ppl scoring good and retreating at the correct time is nothing to laugh at. I admit, xz was good, but the proof is he lost the team tourney against 7/19 with an incredible team. Then 7/19 lost to party van pretty badly, even though vyos mialy glitched.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 12:46 pm

SuperDarkZero wrote:
Please be my sensei, Master Kuzuha *-*

There were some tips on drawing I provided in the previous 2 or 3 pages Smile
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 12:49 pm

hikaru has a 0-risk style of play which doesn't lend itself to taking out priority targets which often require risks to be taken. That's the flaw in what he does. He won't fight things that shoot back but there's a large number of players who do this as well, or use builds that place emphasis on preventing any sort of fighting back from the target, you can't really critize hikaru on it when the game itself encourages it to such a degree. Better to just universally hate the things being used and murder them rather than bitch about X player doing something that's done by so many people.

remember: nothin personnel, kid.

why the fuck is this being discussed in an art thread
Back to top Go down
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 12:50 pm

exoakutsu wrote:
Halexander wrote:
Hikaru is nothing but a scorewhore,  the second you target him he just jet accels away to pick on free targets.  xz all day, everyday.

U mean how he plays smart? Everyone nowdays uses an escape bs of some form, most of them improperly. Bitching about ppl scoring good and retreating at the correct time is nothing to laugh at. I admit, xz was good, but the proof is he lost the team tourney against 7/19 with an incredible team. Then 7/19 lost to party van pretty badly, even though vyos mialy glitched.

Getting big numbers on the board is not an indication of skill. Hikaru is very good at gaming the system, but he avoids ALL fights that are not just free. This may be good for score, but it does not make you a great player to be fawned over IMO.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 12:53 pm

Winty wrote:
why the fuck is this being discussed in an art thread
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 1:04 pm

Changed my sig because that's where it started lel.
Back to top Go down
SuperDarkZero
SuperDarkZero

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 1:51 pm

Sorry if this has already been mentioned before (I'm not very good in English and I'm lazy to search xD), but how do you work? Do you have a graphic table? You do it on paper? Use any specific software?

Sorry if I'm being annoying by asking so many questions, but I like details =P
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 1:57 pm

No biggie if you're asking.

I use a pen tablet. Wacom Bamboo (yes, I'm poor. This is the best that I can afford). For the lineart, I use Manga Studio EX 3.0 and for coloring, Adobe Photoshop. I'm planning to transition to a new program which is Manga Studio 5 which works like the 2 programs like I mentioned (almost has better features than Photoshop but many still prefer Photoshop for obvious reasons ).
Back to top Go down
SuperDarkZero
SuperDarkZero

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:30 pm

I have Wacom Small Pen Intuos Ctl480l and MangaStudio 5 (Captain Sunny Version), but I have no idea how to use this XD

When I draw on paper I need to rotate it, but I can't do that with the table '~'

How you draw so well? I try, but the lines out all ''drunk''.

I'll try to do something when I have time, but I'm sure it will be crap XD (I draw a lot better on paper)

If I remember, when I get home I can show you my work if you want :3
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:56 pm

-you can try to rotate the document itself or correct that habit
-you have to do it softly. tablet pens are pressure sensitive.
-getting a drawing tablet will not help you get better unless you have paper to draw at all.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 3:07 pm

Kuzuha wrote:
No biggie if you're asking.

I use a pen tablet. Wacom Bamboo (yes, I'm poor. This is the best that I can afford). For the lineart, I use Manga Studio EX 3.0 and for coloring, Adobe Photoshop. I'm planning to transition to a new program which is Manga Studio 5 which works like the 2 programs like I mentioned (almost has better features than Photoshop but many still prefer Photoshop for obvious reasons ).

U TORRENT OR NAW?
Back to top Go down
SuperDarkZero
SuperDarkZero

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 3:13 pm

Tuskin wrote:
-you can try to rotate the document itself or correct that habit
-you have to do it softly. tablet pens are pressure sensitive.
-getting a drawing tablet will not help you get better unless you have paper to draw at all.

I'm just saying that I can't draw on the table as draw on paper. This should not be so different, but it is '~'
I can not straighten lines, I need to erase thousands times to make right -.-

Princess Nana wrote:
U TORRENT OR NAW?

What is NAW?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 3:15 pm

SuperDarkZero wrote:
Princess Nana wrote:
U TORRENT OR NAW?

What is NAW?
No.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 3:17 pm

I checked on the model that you have. So it seems bigger to what I have (which is better).

You can rotate the page in Manga Studio 5 by holding Shift + Spacebar then use your mouse to start rotating.

As for drawing, let me tell you this, when I bought my first Wacom (what I have now is my second one), I didn't use it for a year. It's because of that reason. My lines looked "drunk" as well. I lost motivation. Then at some point in my personal life, I had to practice using it. You just have to keep drawing and drawing until your eyes are glued to the monitor while your hand is drawing on the pen tablet.

Reason is that your eyes are synched at looking the tip of your pencil while you draw on paper and at see your hand moving. Looking at the monitor while taking off your eyes from the tip of the pen and hand messes up the synchronization.

So yeah, just keep practicing until you get used to it. There is another way which I haven't tried but might help. You can insert an image and decrease the opacity, then add a new layer and trace it.

@Nana
Torrent. I'm a poorfag Sad
Back to top Go down
tourist
tourist

Male Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 11:15 pm

Spoiler:

As a dirty tourist it always takes me a couple of redraws to find that perfect strand out of the pubic mess I call  sketches. Your lines might be messy at first, but with enough ████ and ██████████, you'll be used to staring blankly at the screen while your magic fingers go full automatic. (Might still be messy but 'tleast you're not looking down anymore.)

Or you could buy those cintiqs

Thing with tablets is that unlike paper, you get unlimited undos.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 11:21 pm

Ah true. I can't draw on paper anymore as well. Then again, it's better that way. Reason why I went with digital art is because papers are expensive, consumes too much space and messy if you can't clean it up properly.
Back to top Go down
tourist
tourist

Male Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 11:24 pm

They turn yellow over time too ;_;
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 11:42 pm

And pesky insects munched the corners. Worst, I saw my works in the trashbin because my mom used them as means of cleaning up other trash.

I even couldn't hide my echii works because it got piled up. The horror.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 8:29 am

Uploaded Kanna WIP.

This is a request. Unfortunately, the finished version will have a "watermark". Sorry guys >.<

The drawing's still subject to change.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 7:09 am

So, I didn't feel satisfied with the first version and drew a second version. Looks better imo.

Seems my tablet is dying. The behavior of my mouse or when I use my tools seem to be eratic more consistently nowadays. I better save some cash and buy a new tablet soon. ; w ;
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

Male Posts : 1595

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 7:26 am

chest's position is a bit off
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 7:28 am

Thanks for seeing that. I'll correct that later.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 7:41 am

lol, I liked the first Kanna drawing
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 7:50 am

Posted the first version again. True, the first version is nice but it doesn't look like her (then again, nearly closed eyes). Anyway, I'll just leave it there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some of Kuzuha's fanart
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next