Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some of Kuzuha's fanart

Go down 
+71
Pattimura
Soarer
Sakura1
Aethereal
HeyMario
GasaiYunoº
MercedesBR
★Midnight Delight★
NeedCheeseCake
MyOnly~Ray
tourist
Winty
exoakutsu
Halexander
SuperDarkZero
AhegaoMaster
Tuskin
aosepsa
Samui
Maelstrom
Codename
LazyStevz
Leed_hunter
Frizz
Koiro
RagingV2
Trill
Seraphcrim
Fireflywater
Kaosuseki
Electric
Alathon
continue
Shecas
Akhenderson
wahyus89
LS3
unname
Relict?
-VB-
Retrias
Dune
Rinrin
Aria
Gerrion
Midreus
IronDicks
Andrax
boytitan2
xzpwnz
Stikbau
Lord of D:
tehprognoob
Kiraneko
Rey_Shinryu
ironpen27
syllpher
falcon1
Z'gok_E
Malphes
UncleBobbie
Wolf Hikari
Nisa
Senhime
BerryCritz
Astral_Dono
Stickboy
Hyoka
ziix
Aurum_Sol
Kuzuha
75 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 6:38 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
Kuzuha wrote:
Trust me. That's how I learned to draw as well.

I know, I was just making some drama...

I got too caught up in your drama lmao.

@Samui

Glad you like them. I'm sure you'll catch up too. Just keep practicing if you have time. #em1

Update
Updated Ouka. For some reason my tablet just went bonkers when I was shading. Maybe my ram couldn't take the load. #em6
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

Male Posts : 1595

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 5:59 pm

Kuzuha wrote:
Try to imitate a style that you most prefer to draw. Then try to copy exactly from a reference of that style. The purpose of this is to improve your accuracy. Once you're around 75% near that artist's style, you can go ahead and draw originals with the same style. This is to measure your progress. This also improves shading, toning, etc. on your drawing. If everything looks good, then you can use your original style when you draw.

It would be preferable that you create your original style while learning to imitate the drawing style of the artist you prefer. What this does is that you are incorporating what you're learning to your original style.

Technically this "may" allow you to get easy with drawings, but no, this does "ABSOLUTELY NOT" help on your drawing style, which, this basically means "copy-and-paste" of other people's style of drawing. If you cannot figure out how those works and try to imitate tones, shadings, blah blah blah... you will never understand why and how those things work each other, often that you end up using same technique that never works on certain angles or perspectives.

"Just because you imitate shadings, styles, or tones of other people's drawing, that doesn't mean that it makes your fuc/king art improved and look good." - CJ, professional freelancing artist professor of my class in 2014

Start working with real-life drawings and shapes first, then put your own styles for those, then it will be easier to understand how those(other people's drawing styles) works.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 6:43 pm

aosepsa wrote:
Kuzuha wrote:
Try to imitate a style that you most prefer to draw. Then try to copy exactly from a reference of that style. The purpose of this is to improve your accuracy. Once you're around 75% near that artist's style, you can go ahead and draw originals with the same style. This is to measure your progress. This also improves shading, toning, etc. on your drawing. If everything looks good, then you can use your original style when you draw.

It would be preferable that you create your original style while learning to imitate the drawing style of the artist you prefer. What this does is that you are incorporating what you're learning to your original style.

Technically this "may" allow you to get easy with drawings, but no, this does "ABSOLUTELY NOT" help on your drawing style, which, this basically means "copy-and-paste" of other people's style of drawing. If you cannot figure out how those works and try to imitate tones, shadings, blah blah blah... you will never understand why and how those things work each other, often that you end up using same technique that never works on certain angles or perspectives.

"Just because you imitate shadings, styles, or tones of other people's drawing, that doesn't mean that it makes your fuc/king art improved and look good." - CJ, professional freelancing artist professor of my class in 2014

Start working with real-life drawings and shapes first, then put your own styles for those, then it will be easier to understand how those(other people's drawing styles) works.

you're not an artist though, mimicing artstyles actually helps improve your memory of certain visuals. just because you copy something for awhile doesn't mean you can make it your permanent style, just do it enough so you memorize certain features like how to draw body parts, anime eyes, etc then eventually create your own characters with said experience and maybe, hell, even your own style.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 7:09 pm

@Omega.exe

I agree to what you said as well. However, there are different approaches on how you can learn to draw. I myself have little time to study drawing and wasn't even much interested in fine arts but wanted to draw anime. True that I will still have to go the route that you mentioned, but what I did is just study how the other artists draw and then applying on my own.

Some people ask me why I'm accurate when I draw (well, maybe not that accurate). I only gave them advice on what I did to get to this point. It's up to them how they will develop their skills further.

I realized that I may have used the wrong words in giving them tips. I should have said that they should study how other artists draw and not make the drawing style their own.

Take a look at Rebirt Knight. His style is almost the same as Bleach. However, there are still some differences and some changes in the further chapters. Was he imitating the drawing style of Bleach but changed his mind? I don't know. Though that's what I think.

@NeedCheeseCake

Exactly that.

---

Remember the loading screen fanart contest I submitted? In all honesty, I fail at technical drawing. But I was able to draw it because of what I have learned. It was my first time as well to do such thing.

Last edited by Kuzuha on Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 7:10 pm

NeedCheeseCake wrote:
aosepsa wrote:
Kuzuha wrote:

you're not an artist though, mimicing artstyles actually helps improve your memory of certain visuals. just because you copy something for awhile doesn't mean you can make it your permanent style, just do it enough so you memorize certain features like how to draw body parts, anime eyes, etc then eventually create your own characters with said experience and maybe, hell, even your own style.

okay redbrief, I will actually bother myself and respond to your ment

>you're not an artist though

Of course I am not, cuz I still "learn" these from actual design classes

>mimicing artstyles actually helps improve your memory of certain visuals

w/o "memorizing and practicing" basic concept of how shapes work, how the fuc/k will you even know those certain visuals work?

>just because you copy something for awhile doesn't mean you can make it your permanent style

oh, no shit Sherlock, because it's never yours

>just do it enough so you memorize certain features like how to draw body parts, anime eyes, etc then eventually create your own characters with said experience and maybe, hell, even your own style

hookedonphonics.com
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 7:13 pm

aosepsa wrote:
NeedCheeseCake wrote:
aosepsa wrote:

okay redbrief, I will actually bother myself and respond to your ment

>you're not an artist though

Of course I am not, cuz I still "learn" these from actual design classes

>mimicing artstyles actually helps improve your memory of certain visuals

w/o "memorizing and practicing" basic concept of how shapes work, how the fuc/k will you even know those certain visuals work?

>just because you copy something for awhile doesn't mean you can make it your permanent style

oh, no shit Sherlock, because it's never yours

>just do it enough so you memorize certain features like how to draw body parts, anime eyes, etc then eventually create your own characters with said experience and maybe, hell, even your own style

hookedonphonics.com

holy shit you got offended for no reason, also calling out my name doesn't mean anything pretty sure everyone knows who I am (especially if you do, sherlock)

don't start acting like you know art by attacking a person with a more expanded opinion than yours.
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 7:17 pm

NeedCheeseCake wrote:
don't start acting like you know art by attacking a person with a more expanded opinion than yours.

you never respond or give opinion on anything with solid proof in general

Even just right now, you got nothing to ment back because you have no knowledge to back it up
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 7:20 pm

dunno what you're reading but sure let's go with whatever arguement you're having with yourself?

#em3
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 7:26 pm

-Sees a couple of posts from you two after I posted.-

You guys are ninjas I tell ya.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 7:27 pm

kuzu stahp being a fatty
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 7:30 pm

NeedCheeseCake wrote:
kuzu stahp being a fatty

Sorry #em5
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 12:23 am

Those are pretty good (I think I've said before).

I both agree and disagree with omega's post. to bend the rules you gotta know them first but you won't make it far if you don't have an inspiration or a goal to surpass.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 6:58 am

I think you did before but I appreciate the compliment. Smile
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 11:00 am

I really like how you got Mai perfect
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 11:26 am

Thanks. I got lucky on drawing her.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 12:01 pm

Oh so that's where Kira got that ails sketch from... o3o;; also
Great signature kuzu, who's pacquiao
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 12:09 pm

Oh yeah, I remember giving him the Aila sketch since he was crazy about her XD

Pacquiao is the Filipino boxer here in the Philippines who's also known as a Pound for Pound fighter that can assumingly be able to beat Mayweather who has zero defeats. It's a match that many boxing fans have been waiting for.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 2:54 pm

Kuzuha wrote:
Oh yeah, I remember giving him the Aila sketch since he was crazy about her XD

Pacquiao is the Filipino boxer here in the Philippines who's also known as a Pound for Pound fighter that can assumingly be able to beat Mayweather who has zero defeats. It's a match that many boxing fans have been waiting for.
I know that much :c but who is pacquio in cb!?
Who can go against the undefeated hikaru senpai #em0
D: i wot 2 requesttt
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 3:07 pm

Princess Nana wrote:

I know that much :c but who is pacquio in cb!?
Who can go against the undefeated hikaru senpai #em0
D: i wot 2 requesttt

Geez, that's hard... I can think of very good players in CB that can be on par with Hikaru but none that I know are Filipinos. >.<

I'm not very good with requests either but I'll give it a shot. No promises though.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 4:47 pm

I look forward fanart of the Hestia clone Cyberstep will release in a couple of months tops.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 5:01 pm

Tuskin wrote:
I look forward fanart of the Hestia clone Cyberstep will release in a couple of months tops.
that is too overly hype im going to kill myself.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 5:16 pm

Well, CS might have a chance of doing that.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 5:56 pm

xzpwnz could easily dust hikaru's shit in a nillasecond (pun intended)
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 6:35 am

I hardly saw them engage before but yeah, xzpwnz is a very good player.
Back to top Go down
SuperDarkZero
SuperDarkZero

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 11:42 am

Please be my sensei, Master Kuzuha *-*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of Kuzuha's fanart   Some of Kuzuha's fanart - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some of Kuzuha's fanart
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next