Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA

Go down 
+3
FenixStryk
Tuskin
boytitan2
7 posters
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA   BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:49 pm

I mean really after all that over praising thats how the game looks. I mean it looks so boring I misewell go outside and stroll for a wlk its so slow. 1-4 minutes to find one thats supposed to be fun how is dat fun.

Fuck it since yall ppl want real shooters so much instead of cod I misewell make a game were u wlk for five hours in the desert. Sit In a humvey worrying about mines going off. And U only fight when your humvey hits amine or u get suprised attack. Ps dis is U.S. Army so theres a high chance of your fellow soldier looseing it and just killing u in your sleep SO basicly game is 20 hours of nthn and u either die froma mine in your humvey or in your sleep.

Oh and make the controller wiegh 80 pounds to smiulate realism.

games a joke go get gears,halo or cod.

I mean I think id rather play resistence fall of insomniac than that shit its just so fucking dumb looking.

Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA   BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:55 pm

It's a beta, but all these fps are the same anyway.
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA   BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:07 pm

BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA CRqWV

Enjoy your Codfish, subhuman.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA   BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:42 pm

looking this video made me lose hope in another 2 "tactic" shooter games

id rather stick with operation flashpoint ( the old one ) or ArmA then playing against some dumbfucks that run around like crazy (that actually goes for a) the creater of the video and b) the bf players you see in this video)

ugh, watching this video hurts the heart of anyone asking for at least a littlebit of realism in shooters

btw:
favorite quote: they are not equiped for this <--- of course not, iron sights are not a good choice for cqc considering modern options >.> (yes i know that he actually meant that dont expect a braindead monkey running around ... well considering half of his oponents did the same they propably are "equiped for this" >.>)
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA   BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:18 pm

FenixStryk wrote:
BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA CRqWV

Enjoy your Codfish, subhuman.

you dont play shooters at all do u.

FPS is simply now the proffered viewing angle of games Not a game play style anymore.

Mirrors edge unreal tournament all variants quake COD. ANd bio shcok play nthn allike.

FPS is not just the dominant and better view method.

AND LOL BF3 IS STILL SHIT GOD ITS SO BAD.ID HAVE MORE FUN WATCHING PAINT DRY>

IT SHOULD CALLS ITSELF THE TACTICAL SIT DOWN AND CAMP GAME.

PS Im only not spamming insults wile proving my point cause iron said be nice Sad Sad.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

Male Posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA   BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:27 pm

Every person I see call all fps the same/generic typically suck at them, go figure.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.reeves.3591
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA   BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:14 pm

>implying I will listen to Boytitan's Opinion

2 year experience Jet Player here, you think I'd not buy this game after seeing that I could fly my beloved Jets again?

also its a fucking beta, stop your whining.

and PC version > console due to 128 vs 128 player support.

Cod is a fucking terrible game. its the only game where you can right click for a second on the sniper scope and score an instant headshot NO MATTER WHERE YOUR FUCKING AIMING, THE GAME AUTO AIMS TO THE NEAREST HEAD.

Gears as far as I'm concerned is for over machochistic dudes who love big guns and explosions and aliens, I'm pretty sure EVERYTHING explodes in that game.

and halo hasn't been good since combat evolved.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

PostSubject: Re: BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA   BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:19 pm

LordShade wrote:

combat evolved.

I've still got that for console and the PC version + halo CE.
One of my friends didn't know how old the original Halo was and he freaked out when I showed him it on the original box.
He thought it was for the 360. lol
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA   BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:44 pm

LordShade wrote:

2 year experience Jet Player here, you think I'd not buy this game after seeing that I could fly my beloved Jets again?

Cod is a fucking terrible game. its the only game where you can right click for a second on the sniper scope and score an instant headshot NO MATTER WHERE YOUR FUCKING AIMING, THE GAME AUTO AIMS TO THE NEAREST HEAD.

Gears as far as I'm concerned is for over machochistic dudes who love big guns and explosions and aliens, I'm pretty sure EVERYTHING explodes in that game.

Halo 2 and 3 shited on one u fool.

And no Im not a br hoar I actualy got kills with Nades first.Idky but my nade aim is just sick. Give me 4 nades in halo and thats 4 kills I can just get the perfect trajectory on em and do wall shots with em. Second was assult rifle. 3rd was melee.4th fav weap was brute shot in kd rankings. After dat was needler which is kinda insta kill since u need no aim to use it.

But I did not ever hoar the battle rifle.

WHo cares if theres jets BF3 SUCKS. Like press said If I wana play with tanks and jets Ill go play with some fucking toys.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA   BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:45 pm

you keep saying that

its still the most highly anticipated shooter of the year

or did you ignore just how successful Battlefield 2 Was?
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

PostSubject: Re: BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA   BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:02 am

They're just games, why not just play what you like and ignore what you don't?
No need to argue over them.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA   BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:14 am

Emeraldsun wrote:
They're just games, why not just play what you like and ignore what you don't?
No need to argue over them.

Im just bashing this game cause of its community they asked for it with there attitude.

Actualy I bet alot of game sales would do better with out youtube etc. When ppl realise the games ran by complete and utter fags well they dont play it. I mean C.O.Ds just kids but Damn BF3 is growns ass men acting worse than kids shame on you.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA   BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:26 pm

LordShade wrote:

You got my attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA   BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:43 pm

>judging the entire game based on what is well known to be the crappiest map
Good job, boytitty.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA   BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:17 pm

Diabolical wrote:
Good job, boytitty.
Implying I haven watched other vids.
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA   BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:14 am

I found this on the internet. What is your opinion of this video, subhuman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohtCzd697lc
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA   BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:06 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Diabolical wrote:
Good job, boytitty.
Implying I haven watched other vids.

>Implying that you have played the game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA   BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:36 pm

The fact that you suggest that no one buy Battlefield 3, and instead buy Cawwaduty makes your posts null and void.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA   BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:24 pm

Diabolical wrote:
The fact that you suggest that no one buy Battlefield 3, and instead buy Cawwaduty makes your posts null and void.

I didnt say to buy it or not I just said it sucks and is over rated.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

PostSubject: Re: BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA   BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:29 pm

People will play what they like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA   BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA Empty

Back to top Go down

BF3 SUCKS COD KILLER THIS THING ISNT EVEN A KILLZONE KILLER AHAHAHAHAHA
Page 1 of 1