Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sud i add a Build Arm BS for my Lily Rain

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan-EVE
Ryan-EVE

Male Posts : 28

Sud i add a Build Arm BS for my Lily Rain Empty
PostSubject: Sud i add a Build Arm BS for my Lily Rain   Sud i add a Build Arm BS for my Lily Rain EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:47 am

Sud i replace my Lily Rain BS for a Build Arm BS or sud i replace my Ace braver BS ???
Back to top Go down
Phyress

PostSubject: Re: Sud i add a Build Arm BS for my Lily Rain   Sud i add a Build Arm BS for my Lily Rain EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:06 am

Get a Maril March Trill from the promotional event, and use her BS.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: Sud i add a Build Arm BS for my Lily Rain   Sud i add a Build Arm BS for my Lily Rain EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:06 am

I found the first few lines easy to digest. But I don't get the "or sud i replace my Ace braver BS ???" part.

Lily BS is quite nice in terms of WLK, but it's tiny tiny. Lily is a FLY based ART. Recommended tactic is to tank FLY, so you can replace that easily.
Build Arm BS is considered "LOL SHITSUX" everywhere here. Dispite it being one of the few missiles S ARTs can use. If you do use it, shoot at AIRs, BECAUSE, YOU KNOW, THEY'RE CALLED AA MISSILES.
Ace Braver BS has a high TGH for an easy-to-obtain BS. This is a nice option for Lily.

If you have RT, you can get Psycho Forumla in the shop for some nice parts, his BS is small, gives 3 FLY, 1 TEC, 1 TGH and nice HP. What could go wrong?.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Sud i add a Build Arm BS for my Lily Rain   Sud i add a Build Arm BS for my Lily Rain EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:11 pm

Fireflywater wrote:
I found the first few lines easy to digest. But I don't get the "or sud i replace my Ace braver BS ???" part.

Lily BS is quite nice in terms of WLK, but it's tiny tiny. Lily is a FLY based ART. Recommended tactic is to tank FLY, so you can replace that easily.
Build Arm BS is considered "LOL SHITSUX" everywhere here. Dispite it being one of the few missiles S ARTs can use. If you do use it, shoot at AIRs, BECAUSE, YOU KNOW, THEY'RE CALLED AA MISSILES.Ace Braver BS has a high TGH for an easy-to-obtain BS. This is a nice option for Lily.

If you have RT, you can get Psycho Forumla in the shop for some nice parts, his BS is small, gives 3 FLY, 1 TEC, 1 TGH and nice HP. What could go wrong?.

Fix'd

You never use Build Arm BS. I used it for a short period of time on my own dear Lily. Let me tell you, that thing is even more shitty than Cannon Baller's BurstMissiles, the homing is terrible and the damage is really, really poor for a missile weapon.

Lily Rain BS is a well-balanced BS, +2 to all mobile stats is very nice and the tiny BS doesn't hurt either. Ace Braver BS gives...+2 to FLY, iirc, and +1 or 2 TGH(you best confirm this, I haven't been on CB for a month or more so my knowledge is all rusted). It is also a very good UC option and has the cool phaser-wings effect when activated.

Psycho Formula BS is the one I use on my Lily. I will say that it is one of the better choices I've made for her. She does lose 2 WLK, but the extra FLY and added TEC and TGH are very nice. As firefly has pointed out, Lily is a FLY-based Artillery. You can tank her FLY, but Lily has no ground movement options. Most players choose to enhance her already-decent base FLY, which combines well with either Float Dash or Short Boost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sud i add a Build Arm BS for my Lily Rain   Sud i add a Build Arm BS for my Lily Rain EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:14 pm

Build Arm BS has bad weapon so don't put on Lily Rain.
Back to top Go down
Dracatis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Dracatis

PostSubject: Re: Sud i add a Build Arm BS for my Lily Rain   Sud i add a Build Arm BS for my Lily Rain EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:10 pm

I wouldn't put it on Lily Rain, however if you have a bot that has no other Subweapon, like say... Victory 1, it's not that bad. Mess with airs tell they get in range and then you can hit them with your real weapons. It's cheap with decent range and quite frankly nothing in the game tracks airs well in my opinion so why not?
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Sud i add a Build Arm BS for my Lily Rain   Sud i add a Build Arm BS for my Lily Rain EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:20 pm

Dracatis wrote:
I wouldn't put it on Lily Rain, however if you have a bot that has no other Subweapon, like say... Victory 1, it's not that bad. Mess with airs tell they get in range and then you can hit them with your real weapons. It's cheap with decent range and quite frankly nothing in the game tracks airs well in my opinion so why not?

Why would you ruin Victory 1 with that shit, he's got those dual bazookas that rip Airs apart, especially with that fricken Mini LRU.
Not to mention:
1) Build Arm BS has a horrid hitbox extension
2) The homing sucks, you won't be able to mess with Airs because a noob using his 18 FLY Crimrose can evade the missile, which is very, very sad for an AAmissile-type weapon
3) Build Arm BS is def not cheap costwise, considering the stats and firepower it brings.
4) You don't need a missile weapon for every fricken ART, and Lily's Psygun/Psyslicer weapons are more than enough for longer-range/speedier targets.

Trust me, I used Build Arm BS on Lily myself. It didn't add anything that Lily either didn't have or didn't need.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sud i add a Build Arm BS for my Lily Rain   Sud i add a Build Arm BS for my Lily Rain EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:41 pm

Build AM BS doesn't belong on anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sud i add a Build Arm BS for my Lily Rain   Sud i add a Build Arm BS for my Lily Rain Empty

Back to top Go down

Sud i add a Build Arm BS for my Lily Rain
Page 1 of 1