Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lily Rain EVE Theta Build Question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eVe Heart
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
eVe Heart

Male Posts : 523

Lily Rain EVE Theta Build Question Empty
PostSubject: Lily Rain EVE Theta Build Question   Lily Rain EVE Theta Build Question EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:42 pm

Spoiler:
So here's my build. I got some problem with the Theta tune, since 3x High shooter didn't seem to work efficiently, cost-wise. I still need to lock on a target 3 times to be able to hit it. Any suggestion on theta tunes ?
I also got negative str, which means I ditched the bit. Is it good or not ?
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE Theta Build Question   Lily Rain EVE Theta Build Question EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:45 pm

Fly break is at 38, so no need for 40 FLY. Also, pumping TGH marginally might be a good idea. 12 is usually considered a good place to start. Tuning some revenge might also help, but you would need to rework the build considerably.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE Theta Build Question   Lily Rain EVE Theta Build Question EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:26 pm

Change H.Tech Alphas to Betas to push fly down to 34 or 31(these are flybreakpoints aswell as 38). This allows much more freedom weapon and cartwise, would let you pick up quickboost or another cart perhaps. Otherwise everything else looks solid. Assuming that's your EVE as your avatar, she looks pretty swag too. Could probably ditch an entire pom by moving the tunes to the LG and upgrading the vanilla tec to a High Tech Beta if you're not to 31 yet. That'd free up 10 more capa alongside the ~30 from changing alphas to betas.

P.S I'd love to see an EVE with Lucca Shield bit :V
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE Theta Build Question   Lily Rain EVE Theta Build Question EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:32 pm

Trill wrote:
P.S I'd love to see an EVE with Lucca Shield bit :V
If wishes were bitches...
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE Theta Build Question   Lily Rain EVE Theta Build Question EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:32 pm

KidGlitch wrote:
Also, pumping TGH marginally might be a good idea.

Shocked why

As for weapon tune, I prefer great rapid/range tunes over high shooters primarily cause they cost significantly less. you can do 2 rapid + 1 range if you worry about hitting, 2 range + 1 rapid if you want to have longer lock on range, or 1 rapid/range/high shooter for balance.

Also, if you're not going to take use of the LG slots, the I do suggest tuning your cola with high boost beta and switch the high tech alpha into 2 tec tunes
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE Theta Build Question   Lily Rain EVE Theta Build Question EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:03 pm

As it is now he'd need to convert every High Tech Alpha to beta to get 32 fly, and would need to drop the cola, move those tunes to the LG, and then change the Boost + Tech into either HTech Beta + Boost or 2x Tech.
Second option is obviously superior :v
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE Theta Build Question   Lily Rain EVE Theta Build Question EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:47 pm

KidGlitch wrote:
pumping TGH marginally might be a good idea.
When you have a really small hitbox and a 13-ammo shield that's unbreakable by bullets to the front (and both sides if you use Chivalry bits), and 31/34/38 FLY float dash, you don't really have an excuse to be hit unless you're backhit. Even then, you have broad radar.
Back to top Go down
eVe Heart
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
eVe Heart

Male Posts : 523

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE Theta Build Question   Lily Rain EVE Theta Build Question EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:05 am

Does 31/34/38 float dash has significant differences ?
I'm quite stuck on balancing between getting enough fly and tec with high tech beta.
should I do more vanilla(+1) tunes ?
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE Theta Build Question   Lily Rain EVE Theta Build Question EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:44 pm

Honestly speaking from experience, float dash 31 fly is plenty. 34 would be luxury if you can get everything else needed and have leftover capa.

You can always +1 a bot like a starter Lily or something to test out floatdash speeds at what value you like
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE Theta Build Question   Lily Rain EVE Theta Build Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Lily Rain EVE Theta Build Question
Page 1 of 1