Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does Revenge: Crimson Veil stack?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NazrinUFO
Newcomer
Newcomer
NazrinUFO

Does Revenge: Crimson Veil stack? Empty
PostSubject: Does Revenge: Crimson Veil stack?   Does Revenge: Crimson Veil stack? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:44 pm

Before I go through with upgrading these legs on my chibi, does the Crimson Veil tune up stack? Will putting more three of them on on increase the rate of activation to 18~54% or will I just have wasted 2 slots?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Does Revenge: Crimson Veil stack?   Does Revenge: Crimson Veil stack? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:36 pm

It does, but if you're putting it on a chibi you're still wasting slots.
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Does Revenge: Crimson Veil stack?   Does Revenge: Crimson Veil stack? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:48 pm

Unless you've put multiple EX tunes or something on your Crim-chan to get her up to 400+ HP and like to go ballistic with a kamui staff, you're doing it wrong.

Back to top Go down
NazrinUFO
Newcomer
Newcomer
NazrinUFO

PostSubject: Re: Does Revenge: Crimson Veil stack?   Does Revenge: Crimson Veil stack? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:10 pm

Suguri wrote:
It does, but if you're putting it on a chibi you're still wasting slots.

Well what else am I going to put on her? HP?
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Does Revenge: Crimson Veil stack?   Does Revenge: Crimson Veil stack? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 5:52 pm

great capa?
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

PostSubject: Re: Does Revenge: Crimson Veil stack?   Does Revenge: Crimson Veil stack? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 5:57 pm

The purpose of a chibi is to provide support - it's not meant to take punishment. You should be using those slots to tune it for STR and TEC whilst balancing the two stats so you can have a working WB.

Putting revenge tunes on a chibi is a terrible thing to do, unless you're trying to go out of the norm. In that case, I'd like to see this build of yours work.
Back to top Go down
NazrinUFO
Newcomer
Newcomer
NazrinUFO

PostSubject: Re: Does Revenge: Crimson Veil stack?   Does Revenge: Crimson Veil stack? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:14 pm

Asagi-san wrote:
The purpose of a chibi is to provide support - it's not meant to take punishment. You should be using those slots to tune it for STR and TEC whilst balancing the two stats so you can have a working WB.

Putting revenge tunes on a chibi is a terrible thing to do, unless you're trying to go out of the norm. In that case, I'd like to see this build of yours work.

Does the amount of STR and TEC matter for WB? Or just that they're balanced?
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

PostSubject: Re: Does Revenge: Crimson Veil stack?   Does Revenge: Crimson Veil stack? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:27 pm

Yeah, if you have high and balanced stats to STR and TEC, they will extend the duration of your WB, although I don't know how much longer it can get. So if you had 25 / 25 to STR and TEC, they'll be better than a 15 / 15.
Back to top Go down
NazrinUFO
Newcomer
Newcomer
NazrinUFO

PostSubject: Re: Does Revenge: Crimson Veil stack?   Does Revenge: Crimson Veil stack? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:55 pm

Asagi-san wrote:
Yeah, if you have high and balanced stats to STR and TEC, they will extend the duration of your WB, although I don't know how much longer it can get. So if you had 25 / 25 to STR and TEC, they'll be better than a 15 / 15.

And a last question on support WBs since I never really cared for looking into all this during beta before I quit, will this increase the strength of my repair bit, or just the duration? Is there a WB guide anywhere?
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Does Revenge: Crimson Veil stack?   Does Revenge: Crimson Veil stack? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:17 pm

NazrinUFO wrote:
Asagi-san wrote:

And a last question on support WBs since I never really cared for looking into all this during beta before I quit, will this increase the strength of my repair bit, or just the duration? Is there a WB guide anywhere?

Balanced stats merely increase the duration of the Wonder Bit. I have not seen any support bit's effect be enhanced by increased STR and TEC, only offensive bits.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Does Revenge: Crimson Veil stack?   Does Revenge: Crimson Veil stack? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:21 pm

You're probably better off tuning wlk/fly on a chibi, if anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

PostSubject: Re: Does Revenge: Crimson Veil stack?   Does Revenge: Crimson Veil stack? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:21 pm

Doing this will not improve the strength of the repair bit - only the duration of the WB will be increased. However, if you buy Packet's quests from the shop, she can give you the skill "Repair Aid A", which will increase the amount of HP healed when you're under a healing bit. This only works when you are being repaired yourself, and not for those in your repair bit, however.

And if you wish to look more thoroughly into this, ngelicdark made a guide to CosmicBreak.

https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t3961-general-cosmic-break-an-extensive-compilation-guide-updated-9-03-11-finalized
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Revenge: Crimson Veil stack?   Does Revenge: Crimson Veil stack? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does Revenge: Crimson Veil stack?
Page 1 of 1