Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revenge: Crimson Veil. Good? No?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

Revenge: Crimson Veil. Good? No? Empty
PostSubject: Revenge: Crimson Veil. Good? No?   Revenge: Crimson Veil. Good? No? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:21 pm

What do you think of this tune?

I have been thinking in getting it on a melee LND bot i have.

I would have to change some tunes and use some regrets so i want to know if its worth it (specially when you are against 4, getting almost perma-stunned) or not before i undo-do the tunes for this bot.

The only reason i thought in this is that there are cases where i lose 40% of my HP getting constantly stunned by many enemies attacking at once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revenge: Crimson Veil. Good? No?   Revenge: Crimson Veil. Good? No? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:23 pm

is this a serious question
Back to top Go down
StiJoLew
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
StiJoLew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge: Crimson Veil. Good? No?   Revenge: Crimson Veil. Good? No? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 5:39 pm

Generally getting the crimson crusader core tune is enough for a melee lnd to avoid situations like that, though you should try to get a great success on that core tune.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Revenge: Crimson Veil. Good? No?   Revenge: Crimson Veil. Good? No? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 5:56 pm

Also, the cc+ core tune is good alone if the melee animations of the bot provides super armor (can't be stunned while attacking).
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: Revenge: Crimson Veil. Good? No?   Revenge: Crimson Veil. Good? No? EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 11:07 am

StiJoLew wrote:
Generally getting the crimson crusader core tune is enough for a melee lnd to avoid situations like that, though you should try to get a great success on that core tune.

Crimson crusader only activates when you start a melee attack.

When you are constantly, permanently stunned by 4 players at the same time you cannot start a melee attack and therefore, crimson crusader is no viable.

Which is why im asking if revenge: crimson veil is useful.

In theory in a situation like that i would get veil, which would allow me to counterattack.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge: Crimson Veil. Good? No?   Revenge: Crimson Veil. Good? No? EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 11:17 am

it sounds like you already have your answer.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Revenge: Crimson Veil. Good? No?   Revenge: Crimson Veil. Good? No? EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 11:54 am

CC+ fixed many issues. CV is unreliable, if you're unlucky, you'll get stunlocked anyway. More of an escape mechanism.
Back to top Go down
StiJoLew
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
StiJoLew

PostSubject: Re: Revenge: Crimson Veil. Good? No?   Revenge: Crimson Veil. Good? No? EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 4:58 pm

someone01 wrote:
Crimson crusader only activates when you start a melee attack.

When you are constantly, permanently stunned by 4 players at the same time you cannot start a melee attack and therefore, crimson crusader is no viable.

Which is why im asking if revenge: crimson veil is useful.

In theory in a situation like that i would get veil, which would allow me to counterattack.
You could probably just use the drive cart that lets you activate WB while stunned to deal with that. I'm not entirely sure though, only 2 melees I use both have a CV shield.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge: Crimson Veil. Good? No?   Revenge: Crimson Veil. Good? No? Empty

Back to top Go down

Revenge: Crimson Veil. Good? No?
Page 1 of 1