Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magical Burst - become a magical girl!

Go down 
+6
RoflWaffle
Tuskin
Squishy
Nisa
FenixStryk
Rynex
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

Magical Burst - become a magical girl! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Burst - become a magical girl!   Magical Burst - become a magical girl! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:40 pm

Lol, this reminds me of my days of BESM playing XD
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Magical Burst - become a magical girl!   Magical Burst - become a magical girl! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:54 am

Rynex wrote:
Are you guys writing down your character info in the character sheets?

On a side note, CAV has rolled for a magical BOY.

Already written it.
Back to top Go down
Rynex

PostSubject: Re: Magical Burst - become a magical girl!   Magical Burst - become a magical girl! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:30 am

Here's Fenix's sheet, as an example.

Magical Burst - become a magical girl! - Page 2 B3olG
Back to top Go down
Cydoimus
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Magical Burst - become a magical girl!   Magical Burst - become a magical girl! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:18 pm

My sheet~
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rynex

PostSubject: Re: Magical Burst - become a magical girl!   Magical Burst - become a magical girl! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:56 pm

CAV's magical BOY: Tatsumiya Kotaro
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Magical Burst - become a magical girl!   Magical Burst - become a magical girl! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:35 am

HOW TO DO THAT
Back to top Go down
Rynex

PostSubject: Re: Magical Burst - become a magical girl!   Magical Burst - become a magical girl! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:29 am

Do what?
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Magical Burst - become a magical girl!   Magical Burst - become a magical girl! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:00 pm

So... is this still going to happen? It's kind of hard to play when all we have are two players willing to sit down at the table while they manage eight PCs-made-NPCs, so I can understand if it's not, but at the same time I was kind of looking forward to seeing the end of this story now that the world is set up.

Nanami and Hiiragi made for a nice duo, and the antagonists are already laid out... just seems like a shame to leave it the way it is now.
Back to top Go down
Rynex

PostSubject: Re: Magical Burst - become a magical girl!   Magical Burst - become a magical girl! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:39 am

The schedule is gonna be Friday 10:30 pm EST and weekends at 10:00 PM EST. I've recruited chanDoka and some other people willing to play.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Magical Burst - become a magical girl!   Magical Burst - become a magical girl! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:56 am

Rynex wrote:
The schedule is gonna be Friday 10:30 pm EST and weekends at 10:00 PM EST. I've recruited chanDoka and some other people willing to play.

I'd like to play, I'm just not sure if I can make it lol
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

PostSubject: Re: Magical Burst - become a magical girl!   Magical Burst - become a magical girl! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:29 am

Hyoka and Aaaa were missing, among others, but it was still a good first day at the table. A few comments on how to improve the game next time:

1) We have way too many PCs in our current campaign. In the future, definitely keep it to 4, 5 maximum; it makes it easier to get everyone together and involved, lowers the chance of no-shows and in general just makes it easier for people to process the relationship charts. As for the current game, I'm not saying you need to kill 'em off, but try to weed out some of the unnecessary NPCs you need to manage.

2) Running two scenes at once is confusing as all hell. It's hard to tell whose turn it is or in which scene the events you create apply to. One scene at a time may be a little slower, but it makes the story a lot easier to work out and play.

3) Help us out in the OOC channel a little (a lot) more. Things like stating when it's time to say something, clarifying exactly what options we have, the general things we should be considering, etc. would help out immensely. Hold our hands, walk us through step by step so we don't get lost.

Like I said before, all things considered, still a good first day. I'll clean up the logs and stitch each scene into a feasible story in the coming days.

P.S. I covered for your ass when you fell asleep mid-game. But don't tell anyone.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rynex

PostSubject: Re: Magical Burst - become a magical girl!   Magical Burst - become a magical girl! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:04 pm

So guys, how was our second session? We took about five hours, and the typical running time is 2-3 hours only.

Someone suggested that we should use the message board for the combat parts and the chat for the live combat only. Does this sound right?

Last edited by Rynex on Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squishy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Squishy

Female Posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: Magical Burst - become a magical girl!   Magical Burst - become a magical girl! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:01 am

I nao haff tyme on fryday 2 b magikar
Back to top Go down
Rynex

PostSubject: Re: Magical Burst - become a magical girl!   Magical Burst - become a magical girl! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:41 am

Charm wants to toss us all into boot camp. He wants us all to run a dungeon he prepared for us to show us the do's and don't s of the game.

EDIT: Character profiles uploaded.
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

PostSubject: Re: Magical Burst - become a magical girl!   Magical Burst - become a magical girl! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:49 am

Week 2 of the campaign is over. So far so good, but this game is so damn vague sometimes... we need to clean up these logs, erase the no-show characters, fill in the blanks for some of these characters' fluff magic abilities and then get everyone on board with how to play combat and out-of-combat scenarios.

After all...
>>Hikaru lifts her eye-patch and waves the smoke seeping out of it towards your general direction.
...Overcharge is a hell of a drug.
Back to top Go down
Squishy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Squishy

Female Posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: Magical Burst - become a magical girl!   Magical Burst - become a magical girl! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:05 am

ROR my charactar so useress so farr bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical Burst - become a magical girl!   Magical Burst - become a magical girl! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Magical Burst - become a magical girl!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2