Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mahou Shoujo Nante Mouiidesukara (I've Had enough of being A Magical Girl)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mahou Shoujo Nante Mouiidesukara (I've Had enough of being A Magical Girl) Empty
PostSubject: Mahou Shoujo Nante Mouiidesukara (I've Had enough of being A Magical Girl)   Mahou Shoujo Nante Mouiidesukara (I've Had enough of being A Magical Girl) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 1:40 pm

A relatively new, somewhat cute, rather funny (but sadly lacking action), Magical Girl show that started not too long ago. It is a bit interesting compared to most others.

Mahou Shoujo Nante Mouiidesukara (I've Had enough of being A Magical Girl) Mahou-Shoujo-Nante-Mou-Ii-Desu-Kara-01

Mahou Shoujo Nante Mouiidesukara (A.K.A. I've Had enough of being A Magical Girl) tells the tale of a sweet little cuddly schoolgirl named "Yuzuka," who meets up with a round creature with wings called "Miton." Miton is surprised that she is able to see him, so she fits the requirements to become a Magical Girl. As such, he gives her a bracelet that grants her the ability to change into a Magical Girl form.
However, she doesn't seem to like it. Her Magical Girl outfit is a Swimsuit! And her abilities are over water. Nonetheless, Miton tells her that it is her new role now, even though she doesn't seem to like it.

Throughout, Yuzuka learns more about what being a Magical Girl is like, and also gets annoyed by Miton a lot, but he tends to get a lot of beatings upon him as well. She also meets up with others who have been given Magical Bracelets by Miton too.

As of now, 3 episodes have been released so far. So you can watch this one without thinking it's old or something.

The cuteness is okay, but I've seen better (though it's not bad in the cute department), and it's kinda funny how their Magical Guide gets subject to a lot of abuse, though I hope he doesn't become like Modern Squidward or Meg Griffin.

Also, it does not have so far two qualities that typical Magical Girl shows have, WHICH MAKES IT DIFFERENT! I dunno if it will change as of later, but so far three episodes in, and it has had none of these traits of typical oridinary Magical Girl shows.

1. There is no Queen Beryl/Rita Repulsa Ripoff Villain who sits in her evil lair with her lackeys, and is shown sending out the random bad guys after the heroes at the start of each episode (usually with the said bad guy having to do with a situation the good guys are in for that episode), and swears revenge in a corny manner whenever the random bad guy for the episode goes down.
Like all typical Magical Girl shows have. (Sailor Moon had Queen Beryl, Toyko Mew Mew had Deep Blue, Pretty Cure had The Dark Witch, Star Vs The Forces Of Evil has Ludo, and all of them are just your typical Rita Repulsa Ripoffs).
2. They never say "WE WILL WIN BY USING THE POWERS OF LOVE" or anything like that, like all Typical Magical Girls do.

However, it is disappointing in that for a Magical Girl show, it has NO BOSS FIGHTS!

As of now, Yuzuka and her friends have not had to face against any sort of enemy, or life-threatening situation. All they've used their powers for so far is to do stuff around the house and try it out some. Not a single bad guy has appeared in it so far.C'mon, don't make it a stupid non-action-packed Magical Girl show! Have some Action already!

Though that may change when the later episodes come out, I mean it's only 3 episodes in.
If they do end up getting into some fights later on, it had better be really action packed, like Xenoblade or Final Fantasy or Bayonetta or Ninja Gaiden-level Action Packed! And against enemies who are a legitimate threat!

Anyone else seen this one yet?
Back to top Go down

Mahou Shoujo Nante Mouiidesukara (I've Had enough of being A Magical Girl)
Page 1 of 1