Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rare Robo Campaign Rewards Questions

Go down 
+3
fggt
Astral_Dono
nyan~~
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nyan~~
Newcomer
Newcomer
nyan~~

Rare Robo Campaign Rewards Questions Empty
PostSubject: Rare Robo Campaign Rewards Questions   Rare Robo Campaign Rewards Questions EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:21 am

I haven't had a chance to log in the game for about a month and now I'm feeling a bit like flying receiving those moes xD (HD pantsu xD). But still I have some questions about the 2 gals i got:

Elisalotte:
As far as I can see, only the AM holding the sword gets stat boost in Aura mode, is that right? O_o

Kuten:
I really want to add her to my commando for some strange reasons but is there a way to change the order of sub weapons? The fan keeps get in the way = 3= Btw, what does that fan dance do?
What to tune on her LG? People tell me to get 3 slow but is that good?
Finally, Short Boost and Boost run, which is better?

Thanks for your help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Rare Robo Campaign Rewards Questions   Rare Robo Campaign Rewards Questions EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:39 am

nyan~~ wrote:
I haven't had a chance to log in the game for about a month and now I'm feeling a bit like flying receiving those moes xD (HD pantsu xD). But still I have some questions about the 2 gals i got:

Elisalotte:
As far as I can see, only the AM holding the sword gets stat boost in Aura mode, is that right? O_o

Kuten:
I really want to add her to my commando for some strange reasons but is there a way to change the order of sub weapons? The fan keeps get in the way = 3= Btw, what does that fan dance do?
What to tune on her LG? People tell me to get 3 slow but is that good?
Finally, Short Boost and Boost run, which is better?

Thanks for your help Very Happy
Elisa: Dunno.

Kuten:
- There is no way to change the fan. Just put the sub-weapon to her BD, then hold the "E" key for when you need to kick, spam her BD weapon for other situations.

- The Fan Dance recovers 1 HP every 7 seconds.

- 3x's slow is not good since you will not be using her kick very often (Unless you want to simply go rambo with a Kuten that can only equip 1 shield). I'd rather tune 1 Slow and 2 High Gladiators.

- Short Boost only if you're willing to make her a 36-WLK run-and-gun LND. Short Boost + Boost Run at the same time if you're going to be meleeing with her more.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Rare Robo Campaign Rewards Questions   Rare Robo Campaign Rewards Questions EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:28 am

Elisa: Aura increase 1wlk and 1fly
Kuten: Check this: http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t8851-need-some-adviceplease

EDIT: Elisa's sword also increase by 4wlk, 2fly and 2tgh@@

Dont know if i didn't notice or CS just fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Rare Robo Campaign Rewards Questions   Rare Robo Campaign Rewards Questions EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:14 am

I'd personally suggest Shortboost, Boost Run, Stun Regain and Broad Radar for Kuten. EIW optional apparently. 2x High Gladiator 1x C.Veil on her LG's, redteir/orange teir boost run, rest into str.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare Robo Campaign Rewards Questions   Rare Robo Campaign Rewards Questions EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:53 am

I not sure if I'm doing it right or if I'm just very stupid.

I didn't put slow tunes on her, though.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
nyan~~
Newcomer
Newcomer
nyan~~

PostSubject: Re: Rare Robo Campaign Rewards Questions   Rare Robo Campaign Rewards Questions EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:08 am

Thank you mates #em3
My Elisa is having trouble with hitting people with Chivalry Slash. Is there any secret for aiming and hitting stuffs with it? #em4 Seeing others use it excellently makes me jelly :<
About kuten, how often will 1 CV tune or 1 slow tune activate?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare Robo Campaign Rewards Questions   Rare Robo Campaign Rewards Questions EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:23 am

I dunno why people insist on using rare gara moe, but...

I think 1 cv tune activates at a 12% chance? Havent looked at it in a while so, someone confirm this for me.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Rare Robo Campaign Rewards Questions   Rare Robo Campaign Rewards Questions EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:40 am

1 slow, not often.
2 slow? I usually slow down every enemy that I attack what? More than 90% of the time?

Quote :
(Unless you want to simply go rambo with a Kuten that can only equip 1 shield)
1 shield actually makes some difference. Though it's not like 2 will protect you from what is most likely to hit you even with high tier boost run. Attacks from behind, which now are probably more often with those faggy no skill air moes.

I have 1 buckler and 1 fireflower on my original Kuten and never had much of a problem (when I tested with no buckler, it was noticeable though), though I just don't rambo.

Quote :
I dunno why people insist on using rare gara moe, but...
Because they want to?
Not like we all have to use the same bots. At least those bots aren't as broken as certain Zeros and air moes.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Rare Robo Campaign Rewards Questions   Rare Robo Campaign Rewards Questions EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:24 pm

nyan~~ wrote:
Thank you mates #em3
My Elisa is having trouble with hitting people with Chivalry Slash. Is there any secret for aiming and hitting stuffs with it? #em4 Seeing others use it excellently makes me jelly :<
About kuten, how often will 1 CV tune or 1 slow tune activate?

Chivalry Slash is basically your anti-melee. You should try to use your regular melees on arts/lands who's melee you're not afraid of. I'd suggest using Chivalry Slash to distance yourself from bots who's melee would usually rip you to shreds. It's one of those moves you'll just have to get adjusted to how it's best used.
Back to top Go down
Samureece
Newcomer
Newcomer
Samureece

Male Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Rare Robo Campaign Rewards Questions   Rare Robo Campaign Rewards Questions EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:06 pm

About what trill said about Elisa's Chivalry Slash, it's a really nice way get stupid things like
Kutens and Vanguards off you, I once (almost, some air came and got the kill)killed a stupid axer that wind tunneled me off a cliff and thought I was easy picking with Chivalry Slash and I didn't get a scratch on me but you have to watch out for that huge cooldown, do not, repeat Not, repeat NOT try to use it on about 5 different targets cos chances are you'll only hit 1 or 2 and the rest will gang u till u die cos u can't fight back. thumbs down
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Rare Robo Campaign Rewards Questions   Rare Robo Campaign Rewards Questions EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:35 pm

once I got lucky with chivalry slash by hop from highest cliff, double right clicking (it does small tracking lolz) and the falling swords bind flying AIR bellow me till the ground Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rare Robo Campaign Rewards Questions   Rare Robo Campaign Rewards Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Rare Robo Campaign Rewards Questions
Page 1 of 1