Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So wondering why cb en have well little Americans

Go down 
+29
IronFist
Raki
Valkyrie
Broken
Lazyboy804
Aurum_Sol
Frederica-Bernkastel
MicroVolts
Feign
Azuregos
Aria
BNOISE
Malphes
Klinkin
Nisa
Mastermind
Shaftronics
Tuskin
Arti
suzuru
Trill
God is a Cat Girl
Suguri
Verafice
xzpwnz
PandaRehab
Intet
FenixStryk
boytitan2
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

So wondering why cb en have well little Americans Empty
PostSubject: So wondering why cb en have well little Americans   So wondering why cb en have well little Americans EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:18 pm

Well one reason is Latin speaking ppl made there own forum. Love the manga are tranlating it on latin manga sites.And advertiseing the game to friends. Basicly Cben is CB LATINO

http://www.cosmicbreakesp.net/
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: So wondering why cb en have well little Americans   So wondering why cb en have well little Americans EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:29 pm

¡Viva la vienta! ¡Para tus hermanos y hermanas, vamonos!

Realistically, you can't blame them. It's the only version that allows them, and most Americans grew tired of CB and have access to newer, better games. This is the result.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: So wondering why cb en have well little Americans   So wondering why cb en have well little Americans EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:50 pm

This happens to a lot of NA games, is that they get flooded with latins. Sometimes it's not too bad, however since it tends to put off...well, English speakers rage can ensue depending on what game.

NA publishers tend to not be nearly as harsh as oversea ones when it comes to things like chat language. Quite a few games will ban you swiftly for stuff that goes on here all the time.
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

Male Posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: So wondering why cb en have well little Americans   So wondering why cb en have well little Americans EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:05 pm

B R ??
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: So wondering why cb en have well little Americans   So wondering why cb en have well little Americans EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:12 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Lol
Back to top Go down
Verafice
Verafice

Male Posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: So wondering why cb en have well little Americans   So wondering why cb en have well little Americans EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:56 pm

Didn't you quit already?
Americans are definitely a minority here. It's pretty much become CB International. Lag is an unfortunate side-effect. But if they enforced things (IP filters etc) the server would be outright dead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.verafice.com
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: So wondering why cb en have well little Americans   So wondering why cb en have well little Americans EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:08 pm

So wondering why cb en have well little Americans 51x5

Relevant.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: So wondering why cb en have well little Americans   So wondering why cb en have well little Americans EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:29 pm

Verafice wrote:
Didn't you quit already?
Americans are definitely a minority here. It's pretty much become CB International. Lag is an unfortunate side-effect. But if they enforced things (IP filters etc) the server would be outright dead.

Maybe the location of the server isn't the best either. :/
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: So wondering why cb en have well little Americans   So wondering why cb en have well little Americans EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:32 pm

Verafice wrote:
It's pretty much become ____ International. Lag is an unfortunate side-effect.

Insert ftp game in the blank and you have what happens with quite a few NA hosted games. Personally I wouldn't care cept 1) they can't speak even the most basic English. 2) they lag since 3rd world countries have shit net.

It is however hilarious when a company actually does crack down on this stuff. Lots of bawling, and a lot of happy native players.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: So wondering why cb en have well little Americans   So wondering why cb en have well little Americans EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:41 pm

Or instead of having server 1/2/3 we could have regional based servers with one international server. You could play with everyone else on international; but its gonna lag of course. If you dont like it, go to your regional server.
Back to top Go down
suzuru

Female Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: So wondering why cb en have well little Americans   So wondering why cb en have well little Americans EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:43 pm

Once a MMO game goes global, an influx of foreign players will arrive. One may think, "Why do all these foreign players come play on NA server anyways?" The reason is due to the very high population of these countries. Many of these countries' populations added together are nearly equal or even even larger than United State's population thus their presence is felt.

China/Hong Kong has their own servers so I won't include them.

Data
United States 312,104,000
Indonesia 237,556,363
Brazil 190,732,694
Mexico 112,336,538
Philippines 94,013,200

Gaming companies know that the large population equals a large player base thus they would setup a server of a MMO that is popular. For example, IAHgames that publishes many MMO's to Southern Asia.

This does not always happen though. Especially for games that does not have the potential to earn much money in Asian/Latino countries. Thus servers for other countries won't be setup. This gives foreign players no chance thus they come to English servers to play.

However, I don't have any explanation for some individual's rude and disappointing behavior though.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: So wondering why cb en have well little Americans   So wondering why cb en have well little Americans EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:44 pm

Verafice wrote:
Didn't you quit already?

Id rather it be dead than deal with asains and there TERRIBAD SINCE OF HUMOR I mean do yall even know just how fucking bad yall jokes are half the time there pure stupid and just make me want to punch ppl.No wonder theres little asian comedians.

LAGGY BR WHO DONT SPEAK ENGLISH PISS ME OFF

LAGGY MEXICANS AND LATINOS WHO DONT SPEAK ENGLISH PISS ME OFF.

BRs sticking together making a clan and insisting on playing the game completely wrong and consider everything mildly good op and wont use it really piss me off. DOS union anyone

LATINOS DOING THE EXACT SAME THING AS STUPID BRS BEING JUST AS STUPID PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF

HACKING EU FAGS THAT WILL HACKA GAME SO BAD TILL THEY KILL IT PISS ME THE FUCK OFF anyone remember genesis ad EU HACKERS KILLED IT litteraly they hacked the game so much the company said fuck it and no one played.

AND U FUCKERS HAVE THE NERVE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT AMERICAN GAMERS.

ASIANS WANTING PERFECT FUCKING TYPED ENGLISH OVER THE INTERNET ALL THE TIME PISSES ME OFF.

THis has nthn to do with cosmic break its just the shit that happens in every fucking fps which is why we are starting to Ip block u foreign fucks YAY NEXON KEEP UP THE BLOCKS.

SO YES ID RATHER HAVE A GAME SHUT DOWN THEN DEAL WITH FORIEGNERS THEN MAYBE THEY WILL STOP FUCKING PLAYING ON ARE SERVERS AND RUINING ARE GAMES
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: So wondering why cb en have well little Americans   So wondering why cb en have well little Americans EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:52 pm

PS IM NOT RACIST MY LIST OF THINGS I HATE BOUT BLACK PPL IS MUCH LARGER MUCH.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: So wondering why cb en have well little Americans   So wondering why cb en have well little Americans EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:53 pm

Double posting.

Not allowed.

You should know this by now.
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: So wondering why cb en have well little Americans   So wondering why cb en have well little Americans EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:01 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
PS IM NOT RACIST IM A MELTING POT OF FRIENDSHIP.
ftfy Embarassed

Anyway yeah, Mialy is balanced and Rouche is balanced, it's just that Rouche tends to do better because nobody knows how to fight her properly.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: So wondering why cb en have well little Americans   So wondering why cb en have well little Americans EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:08 pm

I already spoke my mind about this at the community forums and when someone asked my opinion about making the spanish fanforum.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: So wondering why cb en have well little Americans   So wondering why cb en have well little Americans EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:10 pm

Tuskin wrote:
I already spoke my mind about this at the community forums and when someone asked my opinion about making the spanish fanforum.

Spoiler:

Know your rank is 1 of my fav catch fraises =).
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: So wondering why cb en have well little Americans   So wondering why cb en have well little Americans EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:17 pm

I'm Asian, yet I don't lag, have a sense of humour and English is my first language.

Fancy that.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: So wondering why cb en have well little Americans   So wondering why cb en have well little Americans EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:21 pm

Shaftronics wrote:
I'm Asian, yet I don't lag, have a sense of humour and English is my first language.

Fancy that.

YOUR A EXCEPTION

and I said brs and latinos lag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So wondering why cb en have well little Americans   So wondering why cb en have well little Americans EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:29 pm

Had to reply this one.since english is an easy language to learn and almost everybody speaks it, its normal to have foreigners playing your games. Seriously,we arent living in the 20th century anymore.we are talking about a very wide thing called internet,so deal with it.

Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: So wondering why cb en have well little Americans   So wondering why cb en have well little Americans EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:52 pm

Pikmin wrote:
Had to reply this one.since english is an easy language to learn and almost everybody speaks it, its normal to have foreigners playing your games. Seriously,we arent living in the 20th century anymore.we are talking about a very wide thing called internet,so deal with it.

Ya Goes try playing metal rage kr Oh look complete blockege. If everyone else is gona block us then fuck them.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: So wondering why cb en have well little Americans   So wondering why cb en have well little Americans EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:59 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Verafice wrote:
Didn't you quit already?

Id rather it be dead than deal with asains and there TERRIBAD SINCE OF HUMOR I mean do yall even know just how fucking bad yall jokes are half the time there pure stupid and just make me want to punch ppl.No wonder theres little asian comedians.

LAGGY BR WHO DONT SPEAK ENGLISH PISS ME OFF

LAGGY MEXICANS AND LATINOS WHO DONT SPEAK ENGLISH PISS ME OFF.

BRs sticking together making a clan and insisting on playing the game completely wrong and consider everything mildly good op and wont use it really piss me off. DOS union anyone

LATINOS DOING THE EXACT SAME THING AS STUPID BRS BEING JUST AS STUPID PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF

HACKING EU FAGS THAT WILL HACKA GAME SO BAD TILL THEY KILL IT PISS ME THE FUCK OFF anyone remember genesis ad EU HACKERS KILLED IT litteraly they hacked the game so much the company said fuck it and no one played.

AND U FUCKERS HAVE THE NERVE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT AMERICAN GAMERS.

ASIANS WANTING PERFECT FUCKING TYPED ENGLISH OVER THE INTERNET ALL THE TIME PISSES ME OFF.

THis has nthn to do with cosmic break its just the shit that happens in every fucking fps which is why we are starting to Ip block u foreign fucks YAY NEXON KEEP UP THE BLOCKS.

SO YES ID RATHER HAVE A GAME SHUT DOWN THEN DEAL WITH FORIEGNERS THEN MAYBE THEY WILL STOP FUCKING PLAYING ON ARE SERVERS AND RUINING ARE GAMES

That's Russians, and Russian slang countries. And it's not like BR doesn't like to hack or anything. Can't beg? Hack. And the only good thing about the game not having a trade system, is that BRs aren't able to beg for UC.
But it's not like all Europeans hack, or all BRs can't speak English and/or can't play "normally".
Try going to Flyff, right to the starting city, then make an assist.
You will have armies of BRs after you yelling "GOLD PLZ" and "BUFF PLZ".
I loved how mad people would get, when I passed by their dead chara with my AoE Assist and they begged for resurrection when I decided to not take the skill because I wasn't going to support anyone anyway.
UR ASSIST U HAVE REZ
trollface.png

Though the high ping will always be a problem no matter what.
Example:
From NY to the server you get almost 100 ping.
Basically, it doesn't matter how fast and how good you connection is, if you live in Europe for example, your ping will be 150 and more.

Asia has 3 servers already (not sure how blocked they are, but I see people playing on JP anyway?), so I don't see the point of having a server on the west coast, when the server population would come from the South and East majorly (north too. And I believe that I used the wrong word. oh well).

But I haven't see all that much hacking, but I do see lag abuse.

Also, I don't remember it being CBNA. Or CBUS.

I do agree on something. Most of the newbs are incredibly rude. Go to the ground area, make a room and try to explain them that their weapons are no good for the quest. They will either lie or insist on using it because: 1. it's good enough; 2. they say that they did it before and they were successful. This is, they leeched.
It doesn't matter from where they come, most are rude.
Back to top Go down
Mastermind
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mastermind

PostSubject: Re: So wondering why cb en have well little Americans   So wondering why cb en have well little Americans EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:03 pm

Hold up a second. Is BoyTitan getting pissed at people because they don't speak English?

I swear I have to put your posts into Google translate to figure out what the fuck you're trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: So wondering why cb en have well little Americans   So wondering why cb en have well little Americans EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:03 pm

PILLAR DE FUEGO!
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: So wondering why cb en have well little Americans   So wondering why cb en have well little Americans EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:17 pm

Mastermind wrote:
Hold up a second. Is BoyTitan getting pissed at people because they don't speak English?

I swear I have to put your posts into Google translate to figure out what the fuck you're trying to say.

Your Asian arent u >_<.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So wondering why cb en have well little Americans   So wondering why cb en have well little Americans Empty

Back to top Go down

So wondering why cb en have well little Americans
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next