Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cyberstep hates Latin Americans

Go down 
+22
Suguri
Purianite
SurrealSight
Aria
DarkChuky
Rinrin
ngelicdark
Valkyrie
boytitan2
Tuskin
symetry
Hellenisti
shadow_nekros
monkeytheifx
LordShade
lemontea93
IronFist
ziix
shinigami
xzpwnz
knyx
necrodrakath
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

Cyberstep hates Latin Americans Empty
PostSubject: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:11 pm

The reason that i post this is WHY ALL THE LATIN AMERICAN CLANS FIGHT AGAINST THE GREAT CLANS OF ALL THE TIME
IN THE FIRST ROUND

Revolucion vs Charlotte
Fuerza_Latina vs Hotglue
Snowflake vs Guerreros_latinos

That's not fair
I do not mean we are bad playing
But we all want to enjoy the game
This should be more balanced
Why they do not get to fight among themselves in the first round?

I love the game but I hate this company like many but this is too much
This is disappointing

Sorry just wanted to express what I feel.

Sorry about my english
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:15 pm

necrodrakath wrote:
The reason that i post this is WHY ALL THE LATIN AMERICAN CLANS FIGHT AGAINST THE GREAT CLANS OF ALL THE TIME
IN THE FIRST ROUND

Revolucion vs Charlotte
Fuerza_Latina vs Hotglue

That's not fair

This is disappointing

Sorry about my english

So if you can't beat them in round 1, how are you supposed to beat them in the finals?

my logic > your logic

Also, your definition of a great clan makes me lol, all of them have a few pro players with everyone pretty much being sugoi rt chargers.
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:22 pm

knyx wrote:
necrodrakath wrote:
IN THE FIRST ROUND

Revolucion vs Charlotte
Fuerza_Latina vs Hotglue

That's not fair

This is disappointing

Sorry about my english

So if you can't beat them in round 1, how are you supposed to beat them in the finals?

my logic > your logic

Also, your definition of a great clan makes me lol, all of them have a few pro players with everyone pretty much being sugoi rt chargers.

You should think as if you were in their place
If you are not so obtuse as I imagine
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:33 pm

Armadalolicon?
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:37 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Armadalolicon?

Huh? What happend?
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:37 pm

necrodrakath wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Armadalolicon?

Huh? What happend?
What clan are you against
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:38 pm

Just chill, we're gonna fight Hotglue in our 2nd match anyways. (if we won the 1st lol) All those alphags and hoppers D:

Tho Im not participating the tourny. Good luck dangos >_<

xzpwnz wrote:
necrodrakath wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Armadalolicon?

Huh? What happend?

Deceptions ;o . There are some great players there too.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:41 pm

My clan is up against Dango in the first round, but I don't really care.
There's a free 10rt for participating anyway...
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:42 pm

shinigami wrote:
Just chill, we're gonna fight Hotglue in our 2nd match anyways. (if we won the 1st lol) All those alphags and hoppers D:

Tho Im not participating the tourny. Good luck dangos >_<

xzpwnz wrote:
necrodrakath wrote:

Huh? What happend?

Deceptions ;o . There are some great players there too.

I know but I think we are at the same level
It is sad that our best players left the game recently
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:44 pm

necrodrakath wrote:
IN THE FIRST ROUND

-.-

its not like each clan is fighting 10x1 battles . . .

if that was to think like that I see no reason to join the battle (and when I get tired of fighting OP bots only I change room or go do something else and close CB)

lol, why u guys dont try to start trainnings to get better at team work and combat skills instead??? I know, I know, "OP bots at the hands of good players" = "hell on earth" . . . but thats still a battle, dont make it a joke. even if its to lose, if u joined the tournament fight to the end and do your best . . after all, thats what each player can do, be it with OP bots or pure UC bots (and even at the clan I am look like Im one of the two guys using only pure UC . . . yet, as I start a battle,I try my best with whatever 3 bots I set to battle)
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:44 pm

Snowflake and decepticons are easy enough
Back to top Go down
lemontea93
lemontea93

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:48 pm

xzpwnz wrote:

Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:54 pm

the Charlotte vs Revulucion match was quite funny tbh

Vic_Viper won Fifa etc.

why you only had three people?

in other news did anybody watch the Noir Crux vs Charlotte? fun match and was marginally close.

Poor Etherlight became a feeder xD
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:57 pm

lemontea93 wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:

Eheheh no offense
I just mean it in terms of organization/threat level
Back to top Go down
monkeytheifx
monkeytheifx

Male Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:02 am

knyx wrote:

>Implying Charlotte, Hotglue and Snowflake is pay2win with no skill .

Back to top Go down
shadow_nekros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shadow_nekros

Male Posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:22 am

voy a decir esto en español para ahorrarme la fatiga, cuando vi ese desglose de batallas, me cague de la risa, pues si, le pusieron a los dos q explicitamente decian latinos, a dos de los mas conocidos clanes, pero nada mas. es un torneo amigo, no fue hecho para q les pusieran un clan facil y ganaran, un torneo es un torneo, al igual q te pueden poner uno duro te ponen uno facil. aunq sabemos q muchos idiotas no saben la diferencia entre un torneo arreglado, o varios, en los cuales no vas a llegar a ganar nada porq te ponen los mas dificiles desde el principio, tienes q aceptar q en alguna ronda te van a tocar, sea cual sea. yo sabia q alguien iba a postear algo asi aqui por esa tonteria. Amigo, no vengas aqui, a un foro donde casi nadie es latino, a poner una queja de q odian a los latinos, porq no te van a ahacer caso, mas bien te van a decir q no les interesa y punto. puede q si puede q no tengas razon, pero no lo vas a saber, es mejor quedarse callado y aceptar las cosas, porq de porsi, no es factible decir q pudieron haber ganado la primera ronda contra algun otro clan. Si se metieron, se metieron conociendo las consecuencias, punto.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:25 am

monkeytheifx wrote:
knyx wrote:

huhwat

Quote :
have a few pro players

Quote :
have a few pro players

Quote :
have a few pro players

Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:33 am

shadow_nekros wrote:
voy a decir esto en español para ahorrarme la fatiga, cuando vi ese desglose de batallas, me cague de la risa, pues si, le pusieron a los dos q explicitamente decian latinos, a dos de los mas conocidos clanes, pero nada mas. es un torneo amigo, no fue hecho para q les pusieran un clan facil y ganaran, un torneo es un torneo, al igual q te pueden poner uno duro te ponen uno facil. aunq sabemos q muchos idiotas no saben la diferencia entre un torneo arreglado, o varios, en los cuales no vas a llegar a ganar nada porq te ponen los mas dificiles desde el principio, tienes q aceptar q en alguna ronda te van a tocar, sea cual sea. yo sabia q alguien iba a postear algo asi aqui por esa tonteria. Amigo, no vengas aqui, a un foro donde casi nadie es latino, a poner una queja de q odian a los latinos, porq no te van a ahacer caso, mas bien te van a decir q no les interesa y punto. puede q si puede q no tengas razon, pero no lo vas a saber, es mejor quedarse callado y aceptar las cosas, porq de porsi, no es factible decir q pudieron haber ganado la primera ronda contra algun otro clan. Si se metieron, se metieron conociendo las consecuencias, punto.

No te preocupes che, llevo bastante tiempo en el foro y en el juego y pues ya soy conocido, si fuera nuevo me trollearian como no te imaginas
Lo que intento decir es que nos cazaron a todos los latinos epcepto a mi clan, los pusieron con lso mas spammers de rt, siento que deberia ser mas balanceado para que todos podamos disfrutar del juego por igual
Back to top Go down
shadow_nekros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shadow_nekros

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:48 am

bueno, di, esq a lo q me refiero es exactamente a eso de "cazaron", pero diay, no importa.

bueno pasando a otra cosa, lo q dijo knyx, me parecio un poco estupido "my logic > your logic" ..... bueno no, bastante..... a eso me refiria con idiotas q no saben lo q es estar en algun torneo real, digo real porq yo compito en tenis (aunq ahora tengo un esguince y no puedo jugar) y di, muchas veces me han hecho eso(o sea, q es obvio q lo manipulan), y no he logrado obtener puntos en el ranking. Yo compito profesionalmente en mi pais, y por eso me da mucha colera un comentario tan estupido de una persona q lo mas probable esq solo se la pasa en juegos de computadora y q aunq tenga estudios o cosas asi, no esta en la capacidad de hacer un comentario real hacerca de la competencia.

talvez me pase u npoco en el post pasado, pero esq no queria ver mas comentarios negativos encontra de los latinos. y no quiero escribir esto en ingles por lo mismo, se puede armar un problema por este tipo de comentarios y con mi capacidad de hablar ingles me costaria mucho responder a sus idiotes y fantasias, no es q no pueda, sino q tengo otras cosas q hacer pero me llamo mucho la atencion esto, pues porq ya lo veia venir
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:59 am

shadow_nekros wrote:
bueno, di, esq a lo q me refiero es exactamente a eso de "cazaron", pero diay, no importa.

bueno pasando a otra cosa, lo q dijo knyx, me parecio un poco estupido "my logic > your logic" ..... bueno no, bastante..... a eso me refiria con idiotas q no saben lo q es estar en algun torneo real, digo real porq yo compito en tenis (aunq ahora tengo un esguince y no puedo jugar) y di, muchas veces me han hecho eso(o sea, q es obvio q lo manipulan), y no he logrado obtener puntos en el ranking. Yo compito profesionalmente en mi pais, y por eso me da mucha colera un comentario tan estupido de una persona q lo mas probable esq solo se la pasa en juegos de computadora y q aunq tenga estudios o cosas asi, no esta en la capacidad de hacer un comentario real hacerca de la competencia.

talvez me pase u npoco en el post pasado, pero esq no queria ver mas comentarios negativos encontra de los latinos. y no quiero escribir esto en ingles por lo mismo, se puede armar un problema por este tipo de comentarios y con mi capacidad de hablar ingles me costaria mucho responder a sus idiotes y fantasias, no es q no pueda, sino q tengo otras cosas q hacer pero me llamo mucho la atencion esto, pues porq ya lo veia venir

Te entiendo perfectamente che, a veces se ponen muy obtusos los retrasados estos
Y el knyx trolleo por que mi clan va a luchar contra el suyo el proximo viernes
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:06 am

Talking in a language we don't understand is almost like talking behind our backs, y'know....
necrodrakath wrote:

Y el knyx trolleo
Back to top Go down
shadow_nekros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shadow_nekros

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:18 am

Quote :
Talking in a language we don't understand is almost like talking behind our backs, y'know....

:3 no worries, we are not saying something special, we r only..... eh..... trying to give us mutual support lol
Back to top Go down
monkeytheifx
monkeytheifx

Male Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:31 am

knyx wrote:
monkeytheifx wrote:
knyx wrote:

huhwat

Quote :
have a few pro players

Quote :
have a few pro players

Quote :
have a few pro players

"a few" doesnt cover half the Clan members.
Thats wut yu were implying ^
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:40 am

ziix wrote:
My clan is up against Dango in the first round, but I don't really care.
There's a free 10rt for participating anyway...

This -w-

Quote :
knyx, me parecio un poco estupido "my logic > your logic

Quote :
Y el knyx trolleo

Back to top Go down
Hellenisti
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hellenisti

Male Posts : 184

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:51 am

shadow_nekros and nekrodrakath wrote:
blablablablablablaknyxisatrollblablabla
Now do you know why people hate you guys? What you guys are doing is mighty douchebag-ey.

shadow_nekros wrote:
:3 no worries, we are not saying something special, we r only..... eh..... trying to give us mutual support lol
Then why not just type in English? I see you are capable of English, so your usage of moonspeak is pointless.

On an unrelated note: you people should stop using the term "troll", fuck, it's become such a faddy term and everyone is using it and obviously without even knowing what it means.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyberstep hates Latin Americans   Cyberstep hates Latin Americans Empty

Back to top Go down

Cyberstep hates Latin Americans
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next