Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I been wondering about Jack Gadget....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cion
Cion

I been wondering about Jack Gadget.... Empty
PostSubject: I been wondering about Jack Gadget....   I been wondering about Jack Gadget.... EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:09 pm

Is Jack Gadget good? I've been a bit curious on how he works...you know he's been sittin there in the shop just waiting to be brought by me, though still.....I'm not quite sure if it's worth buying it.

Just wondering how is Jack Gadget a SUP-type robot...? Maybe I just misread the weapons he has....
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: I been wondering about Jack Gadget....   I been wondering about Jack Gadget.... EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:13 pm

He's good I guess, but honestly he's not worth spending 45 RT on.

His core shoots a beamgun like thing, his head throws a boomerang type weapon iirc.

His BS is like dual hammers, so I guess you could farm trees with it.

I'd say no, not worth buying.
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: I been wondering about Jack Gadget....   I been wondering about Jack Gadget.... EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:13 pm

Most of his parts are not interesting, and he got medium stats. Still he have a big good point : he can have float dash, mean you can make from him a pesky gunner, hard to catch;
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: I been wondering about Jack Gadget....   I been wondering about Jack Gadget.... EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:16 pm

It's not worth buying
I remember gamgam was trying to make a alpha out of it a long time ago
It failed miserably
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: I been wondering about Jack Gadget....   I been wondering about Jack Gadget.... EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:21 pm

Ver 2 is sort of worth having for its psygun BS, which you can use to make a bugsy psygun spammer (giving it some psycho cluster parts), and the 3s LGs look cool and have good stats for any kind of flyer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I been wondering about Jack Gadget....   I been wondering about Jack Gadget.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I been wondering about Jack Gadget....
Page 1 of 1