Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to counter against AIR OP bots?

Go down 
+15
Klinkin
Aurum_Sol
Hyoka
Intet
SkyPanic
Nymph~
Shaftronics
Valkyrie
ziix
reVelske
Shikaze
Monsun
Suguri
ngelicdark
stranger
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
stranger

How to counter against AIR OP bots? Empty
PostSubject: How to counter against AIR OP bots?   How to counter against AIR OP bots? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:28 pm

As title mention how can i counter against those AIR OP bots example Aquila girl or any pro AIR users that screw me alot. Any mind to lend a hand? Question
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: How to counter against AIR OP bots?   How to counter against AIR OP bots? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:30 pm

Check weakness thread on aquila.

Best way to get rid of an AIR?

Lrn2Aim with zooks. Also, learn to be mobile while doing so (hopping not necessary).
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: How to counter against AIR OP bots?   How to counter against AIR OP bots? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:32 pm

Bazookas make air-users cry.

Certain varieties of speed-tuned missiles do as well, but keep in mind that all homing weapons can be effectively shaken off past certain ranges. Not that you'll see more than a handful of people good enough to consistently dodge a triple great rapid tuned ballistic launcher in EN.
Back to top Go down
stranger

PostSubject: Re: How to counter against AIR OP bots?   How to counter against AIR OP bots? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:41 pm

Is there really a threat that include weakness or counter on Aquila girl?I cant find any of them.Or just me who is not good in this game No i cant play this game in peace anymore
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: How to counter against AIR OP bots?   How to counter against AIR OP bots? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:46 pm

ngelicdark wrote:

Lrn2Aim with zooks.
Suguri wrote:
Bazookas make air-users cry.

Certain varieties of speed-tuned missiles do as well
Back to top Go down
Monsun
Newcomer
Newcomer
Monsun

Male Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: How to counter against AIR OP bots?   How to counter against AIR OP bots? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:49 pm

there is no need for a thread just to teach u how to kill an AG, u kill an AG like u kill any other air with missiles or zooks,
Back to top Go down
stranger

PostSubject: Re: How to counter against AIR OP bots?   How to counter against AIR OP bots? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:54 am

For some reason i cant kill an AIR by now unless comes to stealing other's last kill or jumping fire pillars and run away from it.But still thanks anyway. Sad
Back to top Go down
Shikaze
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shikaze

Male Posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: How to counter against AIR OP bots?   How to counter against AIR OP bots? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:32 am

After trying my hand at it : Bazooka hopper. i've got a lazflamme with the holy trinity of Shortboost/Quick Jump/Quick Landing. 32Wlk/8 Fly. Slapped a Handy Zook on her. When you hop at the maximum height, you are easily in reach of AG on most map. And they tend to drop like fly when they get one or two zook explosion in the face.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: How to counter against AIR OP bots?   How to counter against AIR OP bots? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:01 am

>AG

Most effective method: Lead the AG to the Alba on your team.

>Everything Else

Play an Air and arm yourself with a Mini Bazooka.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: How to counter against AIR OP bots?   How to counter against AIR OP bots? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:15 am

Psyguns
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: How to counter against AIR OP bots?   How to counter against AIR OP bots? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:25 am

ziix wrote:
Psyguns

Damage is far too pitiful on it to be useful. I will fucking end whichever turd that decides to aim that hurr durr homing junk at my air bots, especially if they are Air themselves, nothing yells "please fucking kill me" louder than a wisp spammer or a retarded Izuna pewpewing with a psygun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to counter against AIR OP bots?   How to counter against AIR OP bots? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:06 am

Another AG.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: How to counter against AIR OP bots?   How to counter against AIR OP bots? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:24 am

LXE wrote:
Another AG.
^

Alba killing AG is overrated, a smart player will still kill Alba

AG
-doesn't like hoppers
-hates Muchi/Alba/Le Reve/TBG
-doesn't likes railguns (you'd need to AIM)
-doesn't likes Seraphs (A good seraph can be quite a pain to AG)
-doesn't like arts that don't camp (big targets are her favorite)
-hates the combination of nicole and an art

Also, pray that you're up against one AG. Know when to retreat, as AG can and will hunt you. Most AG players are greedy, so you can also try to lure them into a group of arts.

EDIT: most "op" Airs are glass canons that can't take burst damage well.
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: How to counter against AIR OP bots?   How to counter against AIR OP bots? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:07 am

1) Buy Amateus, make it hop with 2 internal carts.

2) Mecha Jetter, 2 Brickgale Blue AMs, Tentrion HD, Brickgale Blue BS and 2 Mini Zookas with Moving Burst.

3) Saggi Max with Blast Zook and Broad Radar.

4) Genbura with Blast Zook and Broad Radar.

5) 40 Fly Destructor with Large Zook.

And the list goes on.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: How to counter against AIR OP bots?   How to counter against AIR OP bots? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:15 am

stranger wrote:
.... or any pro AIR users that screw me alot. :
pro user always screw anyone whatever bot they use
Back to top Go down
Shikaze
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shikaze

PostSubject: Re: How to counter against AIR OP bots?   How to counter against AIR OP bots? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:22 am

reVelske wrote:
ziix wrote:
Psyguns

Damage is far too pitiful on it to be useful. I will fucking end whichever turd that decides to aim that hurr durr homing junk at my air bots, especially if they are Air themselves, nothing yells "please fucking kill me" louder than a wisp spammer or a retarded Izuna pewpewing with a psygun.

Well, I'd invite you to go one on one against any of my Lilies, not even Le Reve. A good Lily player can make mincemeat of an AIR bot, if he plays well.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: How to counter against AIR OP bots?   How to counter against AIR OP bots? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:31 am

every bazooka types but you must know how to aim with it
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: How to counter against AIR OP bots?   How to counter against AIR OP bots? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:36 am

errr then Psybanger???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to counter against AIR OP bots?   How to counter against AIR OP bots? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:41 am

If you manage to get AG on the floor, let the MBG's play with her.
SURPRISE BUTTSECKS!!!
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: How to counter against AIR OP bots?   How to counter against AIR OP bots? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:43 am

LXE wrote:
SURPRISE BUTTSECKS!!!

every air which fall down re dead meat isn't it What a Face
lol
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: How to counter against AIR OP bots?   How to counter against AIR OP bots? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:05 am

Shikaze wrote:

Well, I'd invite you to go one on one against any of my Lilies, not even Le Reve. A good Lily player can make mincemeat of an AIR bot, if he plays well.

A pure psygun lily? Make mincemeat of air bots? Sure, if they are badd poepl. Surely you don't honestly believe that the same would apply if the two players are equally skilled.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: How to counter against AIR OP bots?   How to counter against AIR OP bots? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:13 pm

As much as I love Lily, no, a pure psygun (unless you have Le Reve, because her blast typed ones make AIRs stunned), will probably not compete versus a skilled AIR player. Especially one with accel roll/air loop to shake the stuff off. A good air player will have one or the other, then probably a stovl of some kind, quick land, float dash, and quick boost. Just so that even if you did knock him out, he would be on the ground crawling as fast as a roach realizing he's about to die.

Sorry, but I've been playing with psyguns for a while, but there's no psygun with that obscene a homing to follow all that. Not to mention the issue of minimum range on most multiple shot psyguns. You'll miss by a landslide.

Apart from everything, honestly, the only reason why AIRs are so OP in this game is because people can't aim. Once people start doing that, guess what.

CBEN turns into a little more like CBJP. Because there, AIRs DON'T rule. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: How to counter against AIR OP bots?   How to counter against AIR OP bots? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:50 pm

ngelicdark wrote:
As much as I love Lily, no, a pure psygun (unless you have Le Reve, because her blast typed ones make AIRs stunned), will probably not compete versus a skilled AIR player. Especially one with accel roll/air loop to shake the stuff off. A good air player will have one or the other, then probably a stovl of some kind, quick land, float dash, and quick boost. Just so that even if you did knock him out, he would be on the ground crawling as fast as a roach realizing he's about to die.

Sorry, but I've been playing with psyguns for a while, but there's no psygun with that obscene a homing to follow all that. Not to mention the issue of minimum range on most multiple shot psyguns. You'll miss by a landslide.

Apart from everything, honestly, the only reason why AIRs are so OP in this game is because people can't aim. Once people start doing that, guess what.

CBEN turns into a little more like CBJP. Because there, AIRs DON'T rule. Just saying.

Well....alba head...XD (which as a bonus, is good against anyone that decided to get close to you)

In short, aim makes you stupid broke (in general), it's pretty hard to play air if someone who has competent aiming ability is around, you just get shot in the face a lot. Hence the reason I've starting building arts and lands.
Back to top Go down
Shikaze
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shikaze

PostSubject: Re: How to counter against AIR OP bots?   How to counter against AIR OP bots? EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:52 am

LXE wrote:
SURPRISE BUTTSECKS!!!

Why wait for her to get on the ground ? MG bunkers have GODLY tracking in air. if you can find a way to get a little altitude, believe me, punching AG in the face can be done easily. Got a certain Babymaster a few times like that.

reVelske wrote:
Shikaze wrote:

A pure psygun lily? Make mincemeat of air bots? Sure, if they are badd poepl. Surely you don't honestly believe that the same would apply if the two players are equally skilled.

Never said my lilies were pure psygun based, did I ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to counter against AIR OP bots?   How to counter against AIR OP bots? EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 5:15 am

Shikaze wrote:
LXE wrote:
SURPRISE BUTTSECKS!!!
Why wait for her to get on the ground ? MG bunkers have GODLY tracking in air. if you can find a way to get a little altitude, believe me, punching AG in the face can be done easily. Got a certain Babymaster a few times like that.
I THROW MY HANDS UP IN THE AIR SOMETIMES! SAYIN' AY OH!!!

I kill a seraph crim by doing that as well. The problem with the tracking is that when there are too many enemies close by, the tracking gets confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to counter against AIR OP bots?   How to counter against AIR OP bots? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to counter against AIR OP bots?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next