Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xz tournament rules & referee sign-up

Go down 
+20
falcon1
ziix
DavidRain
LordShade
SilverySil
ngelicdark
That_Wiesel_Guy
Suguri
Kitouski
Broken
Aria
(´・ω・`)
PhoenixAir
Rinrin
knyx
Adius
Astral_Dono
Intet
Shaftronics
xzpwnz
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

Xz tournament rules & referee sign-up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xz tournament rules & referee sign-up   Xz tournament rules & referee sign-up - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:38 pm

Adius wrote:
lol thanks for letting me ref... ill sign up as a participant as well once you have created the sign up page

will you be watching every match or will you trust the refs decisions?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i do see a loop-hole though... if we tell the contestants the pw... and the contestants tell their friends... they can have multiple players watching the other player's position at all time and whisper the information to them

maybe we should have two refs watching the match? one watching the actual match and one keeping an eye on the number of observers... which should only be 1 or 2 if you (xz) is also watching the match

unless... this is something you have already thought of and wanted to happen... then by all means... i guess all the players better start recruiting spies
falcon1 wrote:
Also, might I suggest that the referee ask both participants if they are ready to engage/ done with preparations and perform a 3 second countdown as to synchronize the garage exit.
I'll have this rule go into effect
I'll only observe the finals and semi-finals
bippusuta wrote:
One question, are Rouche AM banned or is it just her core? She's the only one banned with weaponized detachable parts so I just want to have this clarified.
The core only
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Xz tournament rules & referee sign-up   Xz tournament rules & referee sign-up - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:42 pm

I second the two referees suggestion. Would give less error to the whole cheating aspect.

Also, I don't have you on my buddy list yet xz. I'll look for online while I can to fix that though. Also, thanks for yesterday >.> Never got to properly thank you for that.

Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Xz tournament rules & referee sign-up   Xz tournament rules & referee sign-up - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:14 pm

Verafice wrote:
LordShade wrote:
Adius wrote:
lol thanks for letting me ref... ill sign up as a participant as well once you have created the sign up page

will you be watching every match or will you trust the refs decisions?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i do see a loop-hole though... if we tell the contestants the pw... and the contestants tell their friends... they can have multiple players watching the other player's position at all time and whisper the information to them

maybe we should have two refs watching the match? one watching the actual match and one keeping an eye on the number of observers... which should only be 1 or 2 if you (xz) is also watching the match

unless... this is something you have already thought of and wanted to happen... then by all means... i guess all the players better start recruiting spies

my clan did that in the last clan tournament using Ventrilo Chat.

it still didn't work.

↑ He isn't talking about TIE, he joined us after 2nd clan tournament. TIE's communication was all with chat-macros, and we didn't have any spies.

yeah I was referring to my previous clan the BlackThorns
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Xz tournament rules & referee sign-up   Xz tournament rules & referee sign-up - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:55 am

LordShade wrote:
Verafice wrote:
LordShade wrote:
my clan did that in the last clan tournament using Ventrilo Chat.

it still didn't work.

↑ He isn't talking about TIE, he joined us after 2nd clan tournament. TIE's communication was all with chat-macros, and we didn't have any spies.

the ventrilo was laggy and not of any use lulz.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Xz tournament rules & referee sign-up   Xz tournament rules & referee sign-up - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:12 am

Rinrin wrote:
LordShade wrote:
Verafice wrote:

the ventrilo was laggy and not of any use lulz.

it was a highspeed Australian server but then again High Speed and Australia generally don't fit in the same line
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xz tournament rules & referee sign-up   Xz tournament rules & referee sign-up - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Xz tournament rules & referee sign-up
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3