Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold?

Go down 
+8
ultimaflame
Zekeinferno
ipanda
KBTKaiser
daicon
Admin
flamearm
LastChewGum
12 posters
AuthorMessage
LastChewGum
Newcomer
Newcomer

Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold? Empty
PostSubject: Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold?   Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:44 am

I register on the game official website and then found out i could get a ZSG if i register at their other registration area. So to get to the point, if you register on the official site and not their other site (the youtube link site) then you wont get a ZSG? If it is true they should make it to where anyone who signed up before the official laucnch should be able to get one.
Back to top Go down
flamearm
flamearm

Male Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold?   Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:43 am

yeah, i tried it, and i think ZSG only for those registered via youtube link >.<

CMIIW :S
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

Male Posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold?   Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:57 am

Zero Saber Gold is only available to the people who registered from that link at the youtube trailer.

I also did say that in the announcements. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com
daicon
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold?   Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:27 am

They really should just give the promo mechs to everyone who registered before OBT1.

The promo is poorly implemented for many reasons.

The only way around it is to be screwed out of your chosen IGN and the email mag. Still, I imagine they have a small team working on this localization, so breakdowns and poor implementation are bound to be side effects we'll have to tolerate. =/
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold?   Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:39 am

daicon wrote:
They really should just give the promo mechs to everyone who registered before OBT1.

The promo is poorly implemented for many reasons.

The only way around it is to be screwed out of your chosen IGN and the email mag. Still, I imagine they have a small team working on this localization, so breakdowns and poor implementation are bound to be side effects we'll have to tolerate. =/

Hehe you're kinda right about what you say and yep you will have to forgive them this time Embarassed

If you just registered on this forums earlier and looked at the announcements you probably wouldn't have made that mistake, but you're not to blame..
Back to top Go down
KBTKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
KBTKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold?   Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:27 pm

There is a delete account function on the member site, but it's not properly implemented yet.
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold?   Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:08 pm

KBTKaiser wrote:
There is a delete account function on the member site, but it's not properly implemented yet.

Yep, daicon did mention it in one of his posts on the English SNS.

daicon wrote:
There is a withdraw feature, which seems to delete your account. However, it doesn't seem to be implemented yet, and even so the way it functions is unknown. Perhaps, even after Withdrawing, that same email would not be usable?

Too bad it's not implemented yet.
Back to top Go down
KBTKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
KBTKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold?   Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:48 pm

having done a withdrawal before on the JP version, the email is freed up again.
Back to top Go down
daicon
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold?   Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:17 pm

KBTKaiser wrote:
having done a withdrawal before on the JP version, the email is freed up again.

The Withdrawal feature seems to not be functioning yet on the EN version. =/
Back to top Go down
ipanda
Newcomer
Newcomer
ipanda

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold?   Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:14 am

wat if u never got it ?

cus i registrar an never got it Neutral
Back to top Go down
KBTKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
KBTKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold?   Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:19 am

did the zero saber gold message pop up when you clicked "register"? If not, then you probably entered the link wrong.
Back to top Go down
ipanda
Newcomer
Newcomer
ipanda

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold?   Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:32 am

yes the zero gold thing was there when i signed up from the youtube to that page
Back to top Go down
Zekeinferno
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold?   Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:59 pm

Then you got it ^^
I had multiple emails so I went back and re-did the register thingy.
No worries since I have another PC right next to my PC....
I'll just let my sis play on the other acc ^^
Zero Saber and that other Gold thingy from MMOsite will be on the same acc >=O yay
Back to top Go down
ultimaflame
ultimaflame

Male Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold?   Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:01 pm

I got a keycode from a site. Does anyone know if i can use that code to get the Zero saber in-game?
Back to top Go down
Zekeinferno
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold?   Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:51 pm

As far as I know there's only 2 promotional items given out as of current.
The Zero Saber Gold is from REGISTRATION from an annoying link thats in the youtube link.
Then the other one's from MMOSITE.COM, where it gives a code to be used IN the game and it gives you Saggitary Maxis II GOLD.

If you have a code, im guessing it's the latter. ^^ hf
Back to top Go down
Kurogane
Newcomer
Newcomer
Kurogane

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold?   Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:19 pm

Yeah it was kinda unfair as I found the game through an Ad on a gaming site, thought it was cool so a registered only to find the special registration link after I signed up.
Back to top Go down
Zekeinferno
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold?   Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:21 pm

Mimmi: Does not matter as much anymore, if the rumors are true, everything will just be wiped anyways.
Back to top Go down
zincharn
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold?   Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:16 pm

Is there anyway to transfer the Zero Saber Gold to another account? Like say you had 2 accounts, could you send the Zero Saber to the other account some how?
Back to top Go down
Matt82
Matt82

Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold?   Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:28 pm

zincharn wrote:
Is there anyway to transfer the Zero Saber Gold to another account? Like say you had 2 accounts, could you send the Zero Saber to the other account some how?

Nope. It doesn't matter either way, On 7/10 all the Zero Saber Golds are guna go bye bye.
Back to top Go down
Rewbot
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold?   Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:22 pm

Matt82 wrote:
zincharn wrote:

Nope. It doesn't matter either way, On 7/10 all the Zero Saber Golds are guna go bye bye.

Yeah and then we'll get a special gift <3

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold?   Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrong Sign Up (NO) Zero Saber Gold?
Page 1 of 1