Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Client Glitching, Can't Move Mouse To Lower Half Of Screen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brodyzera
Newcomer
Newcomer
Brodyzera

Male Posts : 12

Client Glitching, Can't Move Mouse To Lower Half Of Screen Empty
PostSubject: Client Glitching, Can't Move Mouse To Lower Half Of Screen   Client Glitching, Can't Move Mouse To Lower Half Of Screen EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:21 pm

So after the patch I start up CB and notice that my mouse cannot move below the half mark on my screen. I made a quick video showing the problem I am experiencing;

As you can see, I'm not able to access the options to change to fullscreen, so I'm sort of stuck :/ I was looking for a config file to see if I could change the screen mode there but wasn't able to find such a thing. I'm guessing I have to re-install CB? Any thoughts/suggestions?

EDIT: Can't post external links til after 7 days??? Guess that was a waste of time making the video, unless I can pm the link to people that are willing to help :3
Back to top Go down
Nihil679
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nihil679

Male Posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: Client Glitching, Can't Move Mouse To Lower Half Of Screen   Client Glitching, Can't Move Mouse To Lower Half Of Screen EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:42 pm

Have you tried alt-tabbing around and going back to the window to see if that worked?
Either that or moving your CosmicBreak window, adjusting your resolution size, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nihil679
Brodyzera
Newcomer
Newcomer
Brodyzera

PostSubject: Re: Client Glitching, Can't Move Mouse To Lower Half Of Screen   Client Glitching, Can't Move Mouse To Lower Half Of Screen EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:28 pm

Tried alt-tabbing, didn't work. I can't change settings such as resolution in CB due to not being able to click the Settings button, and moving the screen around doesn't work as well...any other ideas? If I can't fix by tonight, I guess I'll just re-install and hope it works.

EDIT: Just gonna try re-installing, hopefully it works...haven't been able to play all day! Sad
Back to top Go down
Nihil679
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nihil679

Male Posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: Client Glitching, Can't Move Mouse To Lower Half Of Screen   Client Glitching, Can't Move Mouse To Lower Half Of Screen EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:06 am

Resolution of your computer, not CosmicBreak.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nihil679
Brodyzera
Newcomer
Newcomer
Brodyzera

PostSubject: Re: Client Glitching, Can't Move Mouse To Lower Half Of Screen   Client Glitching, Can't Move Mouse To Lower Half Of Screen EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:20 pm

Thanks, after re-installing and it not being fixed I tried changing my computer's resolution to 800 x 600 and it worked! Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Client Glitching, Can't Move Mouse To Lower Half Of Screen   Client Glitching, Can't Move Mouse To Lower Half Of Screen Empty

Back to top Go down

Client Glitching, Can't Move Mouse To Lower Half Of Screen
Page 1 of 1