Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELP!!! WHY CANT I MOVE MY MOUSE LOWER THAN THE PICTURE.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
limekiller7
limekiller7

Male Posts : 84

HELP!!! WHY CANT I MOVE MY MOUSE LOWER THAN THE PICTURE. Empty
PostSubject: HELP!!! WHY CANT I MOVE MY MOUSE LOWER THAN THE PICTURE.   HELP!!! WHY CANT I MOVE MY MOUSE LOWER THAN THE PICTURE. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:41 pm

some reason i cant get the mouse on the bottom part of the screen. so i uninstalled and installed it again 3 times but stilled failed so i crated a new account and still didnt work plzz help.. i dont knnow how much longer be4 i just rage quite lolz. but i really do like this game

Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

cosmic break,error,cant go lower than mouse,glitch,plz help,anime girls,mecha" border="0" alt=""/>

plz see the picture and plz hlp A.S.A.P.

Last edited by limekiller7 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I wanted to put the picture in)
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! WHY CANT I MOVE MY MOUSE LOWER THAN THE PICTURE.   HELP!!! WHY CANT I MOVE MY MOUSE LOWER THAN THE PICTURE. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:52 pm

Might be some sort of resolution issue, try go into Options, set the game to Windows mode then try again, also try play around with the resolution settings.
Back to top Go down
limekiller7
limekiller7

PostSubject: if i could i would   HELP!!! WHY CANT I MOVE MY MOUSE LOWER THAN THE PICTURE. EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:58 pm

if i could press the option button i would. My mouse doesnt let me go down to press it.

Photobucket

as as far low as i can go plz reply soon

dnt know what ro so

THIS IS JUST A SIGGY

blanka
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! WHY CANT I MOVE MY MOUSE LOWER THAN THE PICTURE.   HELP!!! WHY CANT I MOVE MY MOUSE LOWER THAN THE PICTURE. EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:06 pm

I remember the same behaviour on shit PC with a very small screen, like EEE with 1024*600.
If you have some if those, enable desktop scrolling and change resolution to at least 1024*768, then run the game and set 800*600.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! WHY CANT I MOVE MY MOUSE LOWER THAN THE PICTURE.   HELP!!! WHY CANT I MOVE MY MOUSE LOWER THAN THE PICTURE. EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:19 pm

CB's default res is 800x600 if I'm not mistake, try changing your PC res to that before running the game, if that doesn't work, see if it affected the mouse movement restriction at all, if it has, keep changing your PC res, if it doesn't seem to help then... eh, fuck knows. Not sure if CB saves settings to registry or file, whichever the case, maybe try edit registry/copy settings file from someone to help you get your CB to start in windows mode, or you could try contact Cyberstep for technical assistance.
Back to top Go down
limekiller7
limekiller7

PostSubject: Thank you Koi it worked   HELP!!! WHY CANT I MOVE MY MOUSE LOWER THAN THE PICTURE. EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:59 am

cheers koi it worked now i can go to the game option and change it

see

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! WHY CANT I MOVE MY MOUSE LOWER THAN THE PICTURE.   HELP!!! WHY CANT I MOVE MY MOUSE LOWER THAN THE PICTURE. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:31 am

Grats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! WHY CANT I MOVE MY MOUSE LOWER THAN THE PICTURE.   HELP!!! WHY CANT I MOVE MY MOUSE LOWER THAN THE PICTURE. Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP!!! WHY CANT I MOVE MY MOUSE LOWER THAN THE PICTURE.
Page 1 of 1