Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Float Dash for Crim.

Go down 
+8
rei_hunter
NovaZero
Suguri
ngelicdark
Raven
Hyoka
Trill
AzusaNyann
12 posters
AuthorMessage
AzusaNyann
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzusaNyann

Male Posts : 100

Float Dash for Crim. Empty
PostSubject: Float Dash for Crim.   Float Dash for Crim. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:03 am

Is it good? I kinda regretted getting it since I barely use it.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Float Dash for Crim.   Float Dash for Crim. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:07 am

Regular Crimrose or Seraph?

Crimrose was almost like a trial period, where you can use anything, as she evolves at 10 and has her level reset.

If you learn you don't like it now, that's probably for the better.

Edit: Yea, float dash is good, but most people choose not to take it.
Back to top Go down
AzusaNyann
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzusaNyann

PostSubject: Re: Float Dash for Crim.   Float Dash for Crim. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:09 am

It's at 10 now - Im going to change it into a seraph soon.

So you mean the levels reset when it's transformed into a seraph and I get to change its cartridges?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Float Dash for Crim.   Float Dash for Crim. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:10 am

AzusaNyann wrote:
It's at 10 now - Im going to change it into a seraph soon.

So you mean the levels reset when it's transformed into a seraph and I get to change its cartridges?

Totally.
Back to top Go down
AzusaNyann
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzusaNyann

PostSubject: Re: Float Dash for Crim.   Float Dash for Crim. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:11 am

Alrighty xD ~ Thanks for clearing my doubts - I almost junked the crimrose - thinking that I wasted a cart slot Shocked
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Float Dash for Crim.   Float Dash for Crim. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:21 pm

It's all up to preference. For most bots a lot of people think it's a good thing to have, but for Seraphs generally it's skipped because people just wing spam.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Float Dash for Crim.   Float Dash for Crim. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:35 pm

^This.

I'm lazy, but do yourself a favor:

Go click the link in my sig, Ctrl+F "powered laser". Watch the link there. That's what your typical JP player does with float dash.

IMO I love float dash a lot. The more mobile options you can have, the better off you are. The problem is, being able to combine all of these things fluidly.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Float Dash for Crim.   Float Dash for Crim. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:42 pm

Raven wrote:
It's all up to preference. For most bots a lot of people think it's a good thing to have, but for Seraphs generally it's skipped because people just wing spam.
Float Dash is still useful with wings. If you get stunned and fall to the ground, you aren't completely fucked.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Float Dash for Crim.   Float Dash for Crim. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:46 pm

ngelicdark wrote:
^This.

Go click the link in my sig, Ctrl+F "powered laser". Watch the link there. That's what your typical JP player does with float dash.

IMO I love float dash a lot. The more mobile options you can have, the better off you are. The problem is, being able to combine all of these things fluidly.

Your sig is not showing, lol.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Float Dash for Crim.   Float Dash for Crim. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:04 pm

ngelicdark wrote:
^This.

http://puu.sh/4mQ2

um what
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Float Dash for Crim.   Float Dash for Crim. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:25 am

ngelicdark wrote:
Go click the link in my sig
Bwahahaha.
Quote :
READ ME! I'M STICKIED! sunny

https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t3961-cosmic-break-an-extensive-compilation-guide

Drop a few comments if you like/don't like what you see, whatever it is, IT'S THERE FOR YOU! MAKE USE OF IT!
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Float Dash for Crim.   Float Dash for Crim. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:20 am

Suguri wrote:
Raven wrote:
Float Dash is still useful with wings. If you get stunned and fall to the ground, you aren't completely fucked.

I wasn't aware Float Dash worked with Wings.

Never mind, it might be a good idea then to get your Wings activated quickly so you can get the anti-homing back into effect as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Float Dash for Crim.   Float Dash for Crim. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:34 am

Oh that's weird. I've been noticing my sig's been disappearing/reappearing lately but I thought that was just a visual bug on my part. W/e it'll come back soon enough.

In the meanwhile, ty nova.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Float Dash for Crim.   Float Dash for Crim. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:36 am

I STILL USE FLOAT DASH ON MY SERAPH D:

Its Melee/Starduster type anyways..... :O
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
MicroVolts
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MicroVolts

PostSubject: Re: Float Dash for Crim.   Float Dash for Crim. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:34 am

I'm throwing stealth system after realizing that I cant live w/o float dash on my 2nd serafu (wing spam serafu)
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Float Dash for Crim.   Float Dash for Crim. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:02 pm

You honestly should be touching the ground as little as possible. Only time you should have your floating legs on the ground is:
1)Recharging gauge
2)Decide to hang back in the beginning so you can fly in and surprise the enemy with your Seraph

Therefore, I saw little need for Float Dash or, indeed, any other mobility cart(the exception being Quick Boost, which doesn't count) on my Seraph. It's nice if you have to land in the middle of enemy territory or want to fight a tracking weapon user without needing to use Wings, but it isn't necessary if you can dodge tracking weapons in midair anyway.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Float Dash for Crim.   Float Dash for Crim. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:51 pm

Float dash I feel is simply just a mix up mobility move. When you fly, sometimes it's very easy to track where you will be going; and if you move from side to side, a) you won't be moving a further distance as much b) you can still get hit.

So why not mix things up, drop straight to the ground, fly a set distance really fast away from the trouble, and then insta-flight up? (Of course you'll need stovl or some sort to do the same for insta-up/down).

But that's just my two cents on it.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Float Dash for Crim.   Float Dash for Crim. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:03 pm

Float dash is great for all airs
Back to top Go down
aquietfrog
aquietfrog

PostSubject: Re: Float Dash for Crim.   Float Dash for Crim. EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:03 am

I like float dash for tunnels that go uphill...
Back to top Go down
AzusaNyann
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzusaNyann

PostSubject: Re: Float Dash for Crim.   Float Dash for Crim. EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:11 am

I see I see - thanks for the response Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Float Dash for Crim.   Float Dash for Crim. Empty

Back to top Go down

Float Dash for Crim.
Page 1 of 1