Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekly Changed

Go down 
+33
Tuskin
Sivaschin
FanService
Fireflywater
xzpwnz
Broza
That_Wiesel_Guy
Intet
Nymph~
UncleBobbie
Turkeysaur
Suguri
HashiriyaR32
Raven
LordShade
Eridian
Kirika
Seele00
SkyPanic
Astral_Dono
omuraisu
Fainche
NovaZero
ziix
Aria
Rinrin
SilverySil
hernansson
fggt
Yokura
Broken
reVelske
Kitouski
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

Weekly Changed - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:03 am

LordShade wrote:
SkyPanic wrote:
LordShade wrote:
Considering I needed to put 2x speed tunes on feng's weapon to make it at least SEMI usable (thing still misses a ton), I beg to differ, the robot is utter shit, and has absolutely no way to counter air unless you put a mini zook on her. Yeah goodluck trying to hit airs with those slow moving discs.

and I have 2 aquila girls, I don't use them because even I think they are OP.

also Learn to dodge.

20 WLK is enough to outrun AG blaster. its also enough to avoid FengMei's shitty whirlwinds as well.

want proof? ask Suguri. Outran my Ag's blaster for a good 5minutes before I got a lucky shot on his Elisa.

this is not a 1 v 1 game isn't it

my PRIDE not allow me to play OP things lol!

You should see my ouka in arena, it laughs at Ah chans. Try and hit me bitches. *rapidly boost run left and right*

Only thing I really hate right now is Kutens.

2 Kutens = death to anything you are using, its also hard to outrun them on my ouka as well >_<

i'm not fear of Kuten
i'm only afraid of those LND who fast as hell and get 120+ dmg in my bot each hit Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:03 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
And for 20 wlk to out run AG blaster either means that you are too bad with her

Sounds like you just don't know how to dodge. I'm trying to figure out how good an AG player has to do with how a computerized auto-aim is calculated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:28 am

i laugh @ all those lies & stuff in the posts that r making me lol so much.
oh gawd i cant stop laughing.

this is the only post i find worth replying to
xzpwnz wrote:
Don't know why you're complaining rinrin
You get most of the good stuffs
i only like moebots, ya see. those main or 2nd main ones. dont like mecha.
and i got no raystag jethammer albatross ivis ouka elisa le reve feng mei cross shooter frau and possibly a lot of other stuff i know how to use but did not get. i wouldnt call 14 multi curve gun mods useful too. and actually most of the stuff i got are crappy, u gotta see my garage first. compared to those *points to numerous posters on top* who get the true good stuff.

i pretty much skipped thru the rest posts, but i glimpsed something about alpherior-tier.
dont group on the same level, im a much better troll.

Last edited by Rinrin on Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:42 am

LordShade wrote:
20 WLK is enough to outrun AG blaster. its also enough to avoid FengMei's shitty whirlwinds as well.

I dont know if its true but i did chase a red tier kuten from full HP to death by my feng(1 great range and 34 fly only)
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:01 am

Rinrin wrote:
and i got no raystag jethammer albatross ivis ouka elisa le reve feng mei cross shooter frau and possibly a lot of other stuff i know how to use but did not get. i wouldnt call 14 multi curve gun mods useful too. and actually most of the stuff i got are crappy, u gotta see my garage first. compared to those *points to numerous posters on top* who get the true good stuff
I fricking tried to get Regina and Melfi with what little money I had while they were up. Didn't get either one. You call not getting those two "lucky"? And I wanted those two, as well. Probably as much as how you wanted a freaking Kuten Long or whatever.

And no, I don't consider getting Renny lucky since Weekly has such high rates.

OK, fine. You have a moebot-only policy. I'm not annoyed by that. In fact, I can respect that. Even had that policy for a while until recently; one of the reasons I quit CBJP was because I was tired of my mechs, including a fat ART Destructor, a Mecha Jetter, Accel Saber and a Zero Saber I got using UC->Rt. Only moebots I had were a bunch of Crims, ZSG and 2 MJGs(using UC->Rt), and I couldn't do crap with them because I swore off bazookas while everyone else had at least one bazooka on them.

What I'm annoyed at is how you're bitching about how everything bad that happens to you is CyberStep's fault all because you couldn't get the one moe-bot you wanted from Gara. Blame us all you want, it's not really gonna do you any good. So just chill.

'Course, all I say will just fly over your head since you're so intent in hating on CS, so why am I bothering with this? For all I know, you're just gonna keep on bitching unless CS gives you a moe-bot free of charge or some shit.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:11 am

Kitouski wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
And for 20 wlk to out run AG blaster either means that you are too bad with her

Sounds like you just don't know how to dodge. I'm trying to figure out how good an AG player has to do with how a computerized auto-aim is calculated.

I can dodge some, except the lag shots, because you dodge them and they still count as a hit anyway. Pretty much the same happens with missiles with a big AoE area.
But dodging with 20 wlk (and without specifying which type), leads you to nowhere, unless you find some cannon folder to take the hits for you. Even then, you aren't outrunning it, unless the AG user is a fool and stays 1 mile away from someone who probably won't counter. Outrunning =/= Dodging.

The problem with AG isn't dodging her, it's to dodge and counter when your team is useless.
Spending 5 minutes dodging is worse than letting them kill you and pick up something that can at least try to shot them.

A good AG player changes position according to how the enemy moves and their position.
Most AG players can only fly high so nobody can hit them, but waste too much ammo for nothing. And they only know how to do that. They don't know how to get close or shot horizontally, which seems works the best on certain (parts) maps. Since you don't even need to aim.
You can see noobs raining down blaster shots to the floor when the enemy team is full of lnd. They can't even see what the hell the enemy is using and change strategy according to that.
Oh wait... did I said strategy? Oh right, THEY HAVE NONE.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:12 am

>implying if you got Jethammer you'd using it
>implying if you got Raystag you'd use it

I'm sorry but those are not moebots, so we are going to happily keep killing you because all MoeBots are absolutely horrible in this metagame. especially land ones.

Let me comment again, you don't like mecha, but you like raystag heads and jethammers, is that because you've been violated enough times by them that your kawaii moebots just can't stand up to them? heres a hint, how about making bots that are actually competitive instead of for looks.

also don't roll any Garas ever, because you bitching is on the same tier of alpherior. seriously DO NOT. COMPLAIN. IF YOU DO NOT GET THAT ONE MOEBOT FROM GARA.

You put your money in that system, you deserve whatever you got from it.

Now shut up and learn to use your spare parts. Like i said when I tried your account. Your account is a GOLD MINE.

If you ever quit gimme your account and I'll turn it into 8.000 BR within a week. Easily.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:16 am

derailin, trollin, ragein, im lockin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekly Changed
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4