Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekly Changed

Go down 
+33
Tuskin
Sivaschin
FanService
Fireflywater
xzpwnz
Broza
That_Wiesel_Guy
Intet
Nymph~
UncleBobbie
Turkeysaur
Suguri
HashiriyaR32
Raven
LordShade
Eridian
Kirika
Seele00
SkyPanic
Astral_Dono
omuraisu
Fainche
NovaZero
ziix
Aria
Rinrin
SilverySil
hernansson
fggt
Yokura
Broken
reVelske
Kitouski
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

Weekly Changed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:14 am

Gara is just full of 3s instead of 2s
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:37 am

Quote :
Abt Rinrin, i only got Feng in 2nd roll, connie in 1 roll and now i'm in his hate list Sad Y ppl should mad abt garatroll and blame other's luck, i rolled Dx abt 20 times and got only silver and below balls b4 relised its a trap and never complain once Sad

I thought the prize were the bronze and red balls.
Back to top Go down
FanService
FanService

Female Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:52 am

Kitouski wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
NovaZero wrote:
all he said
Kitouski wrote:
all he said
tggt wrote:
all he said

feeders. get. good. stuff. easily. and. boast. about. it.
nuff said.
And QQers get nothing it seems.

Some greater force must be causing this, amirite?

Spoiler:

pretty much

sorry for the derail.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:11 am

@FanService
*scratches head*

I can make this long winded and such but I can sum this up in one sentence.

I never thought I'd see someone else being an Alpherior-tier asshole.

Seriously, I think I'm going to need to hire a cartographer or something to figure out wtf he's all-caps rage about.

@Topic
Though, if I get ! on this garapon, I just might roll it once for the sake of wanting a couple things from it, but I'm not exactly super after anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:21 am

FanService wrote:
Spoiler:

Remind me of these:

Spoiler:

Again:
Quote :
Y ppl should mad abt garatroll and blame other's luck

Back2topic: Is pump gun good scratch

Last edited by tggt on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sivaschin
Sivaschin

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:23 am

New weekly gara not bad

But people who expect 2 week ouka gara are understandably not happy about unplan change
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:24 am

Yea, this is why I think CS will try to do something to make up for it.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:35 am

xzpwnz wrote:
Don't know why you're complaining rinrin
You get most of the good stuffs

Sorry, but this is a valid complaint. You don't go and say "we are selling this for 2 weeks" and then stop doing it without giving a proper explanation and apologizing for the problems.
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:38 am

Betting money that they'll have some sort of apology soon enough.
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:41 am

I find it dumb how many shop items are in this weekly.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:25 am

RageDelia stop complaining

its your own fault for wanting only moebots and using only moebots, never roll a gara unless you look through the entire list and go 'oh I can use that, oh that looks good too, oh he looks great!'

rolling for one item is full retard and really only XZ should be the one doing that.

You don't see me complaining despite spending motherfucking 700 dollars on the sugoi and still not getting Toybox Girl or Mighty Byne Girl, its because EVERYTHING I got was USEFUL. I can still use it.

Now lets look at the dragon gara

you've spent grand total of almost 153 rolls, which is almost 400-500 dollars.

now, think of the other bots apart from OMG KUTEN NOSEBLEED

Achtsieben, Good legs. USE THEM YOU NOOB, Guns make good short term gatling weapon

Ghost Raider, Miniature XZ's fapping bot. Do you need a reason to not use this?

Pulsardio - arguably the only useless thing in this gara, but oh look. SPARE PARTS.

Weapons

Beam SB Pitcher - The biggest troll weapon in the game, stick it on a seraph and just hold left click and get top 10/20
Gimmick Launcher - More rockets are good, jam them on a small art and laugh. Lily Rain works.
Multi Curve Gun mod - can be used as a basic alphag weapon.
Ballista Mod - Self Explanatory

oh, and Feng Mei is SHIT

Why do you think I'm so mad I got two of them from that gara? She is the one of the most useless bots behind Elisalotte.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:43 am

Quote :
its your own fault for wanting only moebots and using only moebots, never roll a gara unless you look through the entire list and go 'oh I can use that, oh that looks good too, oh he looks great!'

rolling for one item is full retard and really only XZ should be the one doing that.
Why I gave up trying to roll for Feng Mei.

Quote :
You don't see me complaining despite spending motherfucking 700 dollars on the sugoi and still not getting Toybox Girl or Mighty Byne Girl, its because EVERYTHING I got was USEFUL. I can still use it.
Among other things like rates and all that, I think this is why people hate on Gara so much; they have such high expectations for Gara that they think like they're buying off of a shelf.

Quote :
oh, and Feng Mei is SHIT

Why do you think I'm so mad I got two of them from that gara? She is the one of the most useless bots behind Elisalotte.
...when trade comes, can I relieve her off your hands?
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:53 am

IF trade ever coems id trade one of my many TBGs for eliza or melfi =/
Back to top Go down
Frederica-Bernkastel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Frederica-Bernkastel

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:24 am

I feel cheated of my last attempt to get Ouka.

But anyway, a lot of us are going to receive a free Ouka Dayu next week, hopefully that may offer some consolation. T_T

Dayu with Ouraikiri cant be that bad............right? Im gonna cry if its unusable.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:36 am

Quote :
But anyway, a lot of us are going to receive a free Ouka Dayu next week, hopefully that may offer some consolation. T_T
But I don't like Dayu.

...and for some reason, I don't like that consolation.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:57 am

Frederica-Bernkastel wrote:
I feel cheated of my last attempt to get Ouka.

Dayu with Ouraikiri cant be that bad............right? Im gonna cry if its unusable.

Its not unusable.

its just it needs a shitton of tunes and skills (yes I said that) to be a good bot.

Spoiler:

something along those lines

only difference dayu with sword has is that it lacks the Shield on the left arm, and the extra booster slot on the LG. which makes the above build alot more difficult to make.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:34 am

WTH

with LND, especialy L LND, Mengfei is AG MK2 if you don't know
she can rip of 100 HP off a L LND in 3 sec Neutral

btw
any apologize from CS about this yet ? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
FanService
FanService

Female Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:49 am

SkyPanic wrote:
WTH

btw

this

the reason delia was rage at that moment because i used a feng mei and litterraly took his kuten down from full hp lol.

in just like 5 secs Mad
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:09 am

Quote :
Beam SB Pitcher - The biggest troll weapon in the game, stick it on a seraph and just hold left click and get top 10/20
Sure you people are cheap as s***. The weapon is already cheap, using it with a Seraph is just being too cheap. At least put in some other bot, so at least it won't be as easy and people will at least have a chance to fight you off (even though they will mostly likely fail on certain maps).
I tried it once on my Seraph and I couldn't bear how cheap it was. It's as bad as AG, except you need luck.
Pretty much why I stick it up to Beezle, Dikaros or Pacifar. Else there will be no challenge, what's the fun in that?

Mei, s***? You don't even need to aim, you can even miss and still damage people. That's how broken her weapon is.
People just need to stop ramboing with her.

Maybe it's s*** because you don't have the broken wings or AG's broken boost?

I agree with the Pulsardio part though. I wanted the art or at least the air, but got 2 Pulsardios while I have the one from the shop already.
I like the shop Pulsardio, but I hate the one from that gara.

About the weekly... I don't like how the new garas are more like Jps.
I don't like the gigantic amount of crap weapons. 4 was already bad enough.
I also don't like how shop bots show up in the gara. -_-
Even though I'd still rather get the shop Greinaut on this gara, instead of the damn T2, which I did got, and hate.

Last edited by God is a Cat Girl on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:14 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:

Sure you people are cheap as s***. The weapon is already cheap, using it with a Seraph is just being too cheap. At least put in some other bot, so at least it won't be as easy and people will at least a chance to fight you off

I got a good lol out of this.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:21 am

Considering I needed to put 2x speed tunes on feng's weapon to make it at least SEMI usable (thing still misses a ton), I beg to differ, the robot is utter shit, and has absolutely no way to counter air unless you put a mini zook on her. Yeah goodluck trying to hit airs with those slow moving discs.

and I have 2 aquila girls, I don't use them because even I think they are OP.

also Learn to dodge.

20 WLK is enough to outrun AG blaster. its also enough to avoid FengMei's shitty whirlwinds as well.

want proof? ask Suguri. Outran my Ag's blaster for a good 5minutes before I got a lucky shot on his Elisa.

FanService wrote:
SkyPanic wrote:
WTH

btw

this

the reason delia was rage at that moment because i used a feng mei and litterraly took his kuten down from full hp lol.

in just like 5 secs Mad

Cordelia is a horrible player. Everybody knows this.

why else would his MBG die for 600 cost? shows how bad he's doing.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:26 am

LordShade wrote:
Considering I needed to put 2x speed tunes on feng's weapon to make it at least SEMI usable (thing still misses a ton), I beg to differ, the robot is utter shit, and has absolutely no way to counter air unless you put a mini zook on her. Yeah goodluck trying to hit airs with those slow moving discs.

also Learn to dodge.

20 WLK is enough to outrun AG blaster. its also enough to avoid FengMei's shitty whirlwinds as well.

want proof? ask Suguri. Outran my Ag's blaster for a good 5minutes before I got a lucky shot on his Elisa.

this is not a 1 v 1 game isn't it
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:28 am

SkyPanic wrote:
LordShade wrote:

also Learn to dodge.

this is not a 1 v 1 game isn't it

my PRIDE not allow me to play OP things lol!

You should see my ouka in arena, it laughs at Ah chans. Try and hit me bitches. *rapidly boost run left and right*

Only thing I really hate right now is Kutens.

2 Kutens = death to anything you are using, its also hard to outrun them on my ouka as well >_<
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:39 am

LordShade wrote:

My head just ker'sploded hearing SOMEONE but me say this.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:57 am

LordShade wrote:

also Learn to dodge.

FanService wrote:
SkyPanic wrote:
WTH

btw

this

in just like 5 secs Mad

Cordelia is a horrible player. Everybody knows this.

why else would his MBG die for 600 cost? shows how bad he's doing.

Does that mean that you don't equip weapons on airs just because they already have one?
Pretty much what makes it interesting for me to use a Pacifar with beam SB pitcher and a shield, is that airs chase me as if I didn't have how to defend myself. But as soon as they see wisps and beam rifle shots going towards them, most back off.
Sure Mei can't have a different AM, but can't you change the booster and still have the weapon slot?
Mei's weapon isn't just about attacking anyone, it's about being smart.
So what? You can't equip a shield if need another weapon? What's the problem with getting a second weapon? It's not like all airs have a shield, and they can still do well (even though most can't play with something else except Seraph).

And for 20 wlk to out run AG blaster either means that you are too bad with her, or Suguri is too good, or there's lag somewhere along the way.
But yeah, I avoided her blaster with 16 fly on my Destructor Girl, and managed to almost kill her because her user couldn't stick up to 1 person and wanted to hit everyone.
It only takes a fool to lose their time chasing someone that they can't hit.

It happens all the time to me when using Kuten. I attack someone, they blink, no damage, great, lagshield. I run to the next target which sometimes is right next to them, and I attack them without a single problem. More than once I tried to go back to the first target and see if I could attack them again (since they were right in the middle of my escape route), since the second target was okay. Nope, they still blink. I leave and search for someone else and ignore that person for the rest of the match.
Or when I see that someone's skills/robot are far better than mine, I just leave instead of losing my time and HP.
It's not a 1vs1, so sometimes it's better retreat. And I retreat even sooner if there isn't a healer on my team. Mostly because the game tends to hate me and with the slightest cost, it sends me way far down in the score board.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekly Changed
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next