Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekly Changed

Go down 
+33
Tuskin
Sivaschin
FanService
Fireflywater
xzpwnz
Broza
That_Wiesel_Guy
Intet
Nymph~
UncleBobbie
Turkeysaur
Suguri
HashiriyaR32
Raven
LordShade
Eridian
Kirika
Seele00
SkyPanic
Astral_Dono
omuraisu
Fainche
NovaZero
ziix
Aria
Rinrin
SilverySil
hernansson
fggt
Yokura
Broken
reVelske
Kitouski
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eridian
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Eridian

Female Posts : 208

Weekly Changed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:06 pm

While I'm really glad I already rolled for what I wanted in the weekly, this was kind of a screw job. Let's hope this was just a mistake. Either way though, I feel bad for my clan leader. He wanted Ouka in the worst way and never managed to get her.

Now for my observation. Why is VF in two garas at the same time? That makes no sense. And the silver haired crim? Roll a x5 in the chibi gara and you will get 3 of her. Yikes. Can't wait to see the flame wars about this one.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:11 pm

this ninja weekly change smells of an automatic script that is run every week during maintenance to change the weekly then, however they did it when all the servers will still online this time.
Back to top Go down
Seele00
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Seele00

Male Posts : 250
Location : University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:12 pm

Eridian wrote:
While I'm really glad I already rolled for what I wanted in the weekly, this was kind of a screw job. Let's hope this was just a mistake. Either way though, I feel bad for my clan leader. He wanted Ouka in the worst way and never managed to get her.

Now for my observation. Why is VF in two garas at the same time? That makes no sense. And the silver haired crim? Roll a x5 in the chibi gara and you will get 3 of her. Yikes. Can't wait to see the flame wars about this one.

Actually, the gold content of this Gara (aside from Geo G) is the most puzzling thing.

VF - Lop Gara 2
Silver Crim-chan - Chibi Gara
Greinaut - Shop (Shop is 2s as opposed to Gara 3s Greinaut, but I can't imagine someone using 3s Greinaut parts to their fullest extent unless someone enlightens me)

The rest are normal recycles though, so not much of a surprise there.
Back to top Go down
http://mixmatched.wordpress.com/
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:18 pm

Quote :
Why is VF in two garas at the same time?

Why no one ever noticed tat raystag has been put in weekly lots of times despite of the fact its still there in connie gara Neutral

And most of the time weekly has higher rate than all other gara, not mention lop gara is one of the gara wit worst rate.

Back2topic, this:

Quote :
I never wanted Ouka so I'm fine...

But a lying is still a lying, we do nid a proper explanation from CS.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:32 pm

Right now, I'm more concerned about when the Attendance Event is gonna end, since before that Electricity Cycling announcement, August 12 was the supposed deadline.

Quote :
hes ninjaing around trolling lolz.

i see a 'remember to take it easy' near the end. isntthatahintthatheknewtheweeklywouldchange?

LordShade wrote:
this ninja weekly change smells of an automatic script that is run every week during maintenance to change the weekly then, however they did it when all the servers will still online this time.
My money's on this. I'm betting they weren't aware that the Weekly Gara was set to cycle on the specified time, regardless of whether it was maintenance or not.

Quote :
But a lying is still a lying, we do nid a proper explanation from CS.
True. Although I won't expect one until maybe next week after maintenance.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:42 pm

Rinrin wrote:
lucky fags have no right to rub their glitched luck in my face.
and oh its garas not gara.
I don't recall rubbing my "luck" in your face with that last message. Tell me which part was I rubbing my "luck" in your face? If you mean the 2nd line, I'd be more surprised if I did get the target prize. I did say "hope", after all.

Gee, for someone who's supposedly "lucky", I sure do am lacking in Rare Gara bots like Ivis, Melfi and Regina.

Just expressing my annoyance, is all. I'm just telling you to stop thinking everything is Tempura's fault.

Either way, I've said my piece. I don't want this to escalate and I'm hoping neither do you.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:27 pm

Quote :

glitched luck

What is "glitched luck," I don't even.

Anyway, something really screwed up here, because I really doubt they would ever have a weekly gara with this horrible of a gold list. And what's with freaking Geograsis G-Type in EVERY. SINGLE. DAMN. WEEKLY.

But everyone needs to stop crying about it; I mean, think of it this way: if you didn't get to roll for Ouka, there's a good chance you just saved yourself a lot of money.
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

Male Posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:50 pm

tggt wrote:

Why no one ever noticed tat raystag has been put in weekly lots of times despite of the fact its still there in connie gara Neutral

Because Connie's Raystag doesn't come with Particle Gun Mod, and outside of cubes, weekly Raystags are the only source of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idforums.net
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:08 pm

Raystag's a really common filler bot anyway, in both EN and JP.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:14 pm

HashiriyaR32 wrote:
tggt wrote:

Because Connie's Raystag doesn't come with Particle Gun Mod, and outside of cubes, weekly Raystags are the only source of them.

CS can choose any other air bots to put that "Particle Gun Mod" in, but they chose raystag, and iirc, 1 or 2 times weekly raystag still held stag claw Neutral

Last edited by tggt on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:14 pm

No words can express the rage level this screw up made me evoke.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:10 pm

Booby is dissapoint.

Also, dayum. Dat gara even sux. >:
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:03 pm

they able change gara without maintanace
they should able give us the attendance campaign [ro] Cubes without one Mad
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:29 pm

This weekly is just all kinds of bad, XD.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:03 pm

tggt wrote:
HashiriyaR32 wrote:
tggt wrote:

CS can choose any other air bots to put that "Particle Gun Mod" in, but they chose raystag, and iirc, 1 or 2 times weekly raystag still held stag claw Neutral
His arms and head
Back to top Go down
Broza
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:07 pm

SkyPanic wrote:
i'm not paying to roll but still mad because that damvis gara trolled
i only want a kagetama and after 800 RT from survey 4 baron and a shaden kai, that 's all Evil or Very Mad
I got trolled so hard in gara, spent 500 survey rt, and 1400 rt, which i actually bought for real money...
And i got F**KING 5 nicoles and no feng or kuten!

I still want to commit suicide............
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:59 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Spoiler:
His arms and head

Read all previous posts and content b4 u post plz Neutral

If u want his AM and HD, come to sheriff and roll.

Abt Rinrin, i only got Feng in 2nd roll, connie in 1 roll and now i'm in his hate list Sad Y ppl should mad abt garatroll and blame other's luck, i rolled Dx abt 20 times and got only silver and below balls b4 relised its a trap and never complain once Sad
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:00 am

NovaZero wrote:
all he said
Kitouski wrote:
all he said
tggt wrote:
all he said

feeders. get. good. stuff. easily. and. boast. about. it.
nuff said.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:02 am

3s dbmg and reaper's ;3
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:02 am

Rinrin wrote:
NovaZero wrote:
all he said
Kitouski wrote:
all he said
tggt wrote:
all he said

feeders. get. good. stuff. easily. and. boast. about. it.
nuff said.
And QQers get nothing it seems.

Some greater force must be causing this, amirite?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:04 am

Don't know why you're complaining rinrin
You get most of the good stuffs
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:05 am

aiwdoaiwcnoawuihe
This weekly isn't all that great... Most of the stuff there are located in RT shop or other garas. I think the biggest reason someone would roll this is just because of the slots (I don't care for slots as I barely tune). Guess I can hold on to these UGCs a while longer.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:09 am

Fireflywater wrote:
aiwdoaiwcnoawuihe
This weekly isn't all that great... Most of the stuff there are located in RT shop or other garas. I think the biggest reason someone would roll this is just because of the slots (I don't care for slots as I barely tune). Guess I can hold on to these UGCs a while longer.

Except they're all 3s, a 3s scythe and 1s scythe are really different.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:12 am

Actually upon closer inspection, the weekly is great if you want weapons, but 40rt for a 3 slot weapon is not always worth it depending on what you rip. I'm tempted to roll to get that gattling zook, I missed it in it's first appearance.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:14 am

Intet wrote:
gattling zook
Craaaaaap...
I totally forgot about that. Do freaking want, it took it's time for a reappearance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Changed   Weekly Changed - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekly Changed
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next