Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ouka Dayu Promotion question

Go down 
+6
Rinrin
FireKiller87
Fainche
Glass
Nisa
Aurum_Sol
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

Ouka Dayu Promotion question Empty
PostSubject: Ouka Dayu Promotion question   Ouka Dayu Promotion question EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:08 am

Is there a difference in when i promote ouka dayu like there is with seraph crimrose ? ( crim has different cores with 8 / 9 / 10 promotion and it would be a waste to promote ouka at 8 when this is the case )
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Ouka Dayu Promotion question   Ouka Dayu Promotion question EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:10 am

It's a waste of an ouka to promote into a dayu.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Ouka Dayu Promotion question   Ouka Dayu Promotion question EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:23 am

am isupposed to take a screenshot of 3 oukas now just because of your personal taste of how strong a bot needs to be to be considered "worth" it for you ?
Back to top Go down
Glass
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Glass

Male Posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: Ouka Dayu Promotion question   Ouka Dayu Promotion question EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:28 am

Nisa is being too general, but I agree.

Buuut, if you somehow got 3 oukas, then go ahead and promote her to Dayu. Her melee isn't as good as regular Ouka, but she's able to hold something in one hand. And is a bit more dodgy.
Back to top Go down
Fainche
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Fainche

Male Posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Ouka Dayu Promotion question   Ouka Dayu Promotion question EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:30 am

plus dayu has umbrella and wears sexy kimono >_<
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Ouka Dayu Promotion question   Ouka Dayu Promotion question EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:30 am

i am going to do it in any case, the only question i had is if her promotion works like crimroses promo or if it makes no difference on when you promote her >.>

(and yes i got lucky in this weekly gara i guess, i got first ouka in 1x5 second ouka in 2 x 5 and third ouka while trying to grab the dayu promo [i considered my luck stopping there ;_; ])
Back to top Go down
Glass
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Glass

Male Posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: Ouka Dayu Promotion question   Ouka Dayu Promotion question EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:32 am

I would assume so that it works like Seraph promo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ouka Dayu Promotion question   Ouka Dayu Promotion question EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:38 am

Ouka Pure Melee ---Dayu Promotion---> Ouka Good Gunner
Fainche wrote:
That is certainly not safe for work.
Back to top Go down
Fainche
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Fainche

Male Posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Ouka Dayu Promotion question   Ouka Dayu Promotion question EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:48 am

LXE wrote:
Fainche wrote:

y not?? o.0
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Ouka Dayu Promotion question   Ouka Dayu Promotion question EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:05 am

Fainche wrote:
LXE wrote:
Fainche wrote:

y not?? o.0

Hint: Ouka's an assassin.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Ouka Dayu Promotion question   Ouka Dayu Promotion question EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:18 am

Aurum_Sol wrote:
i am going to do it in any case, the only question i had is if her promotion works like crimroses promo or if it makes no difference on when you promote her >.>

(and yes i got lucky in this weekly gara i guess, i got first ouka in 1x5 second ouka in 2 x 5 and third ouka while trying to grab the dayu promo [i considered my luck stopping there ;_; ])
damn faggot.
/block Aurum_Sol
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Ouka Dayu Promotion question   Ouka Dayu Promotion question EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:29 am

Since the above posts were all so helpful and relevant: It actually doesn't matter what level the Ouka is, there's only one Dayu BD. A Dayu promoted from a lv8 Ouka is the same as one promoted from a lv10.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Ouka Dayu Promotion question   Ouka Dayu Promotion question EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:38 am

thank you very much suguri, at least someone that read the post showed up and answered my question

anyways: since the initial question is solved, feel free to derail the thread further bring in other infos no one asked about Smile
Back to top Go down
Milistaier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: Ouka Dayu Promotion question   Ouka Dayu Promotion question EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:46 pm

well ouka can wear more boosters from what I saw then dayu, and has an left shoulder energy shield too...so is more like ouka is mele while dayu is range, that's one of the reasons you can change the promotion into an accesory, isn't better, just dif version.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Ouka Dayu Promotion question   Ouka Dayu Promotion question EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:35 pm

Having used Dayu for a while, leveling, and tuning her, she's definately worth converting over.

Do 2x Great Rapid , one Alpha, and one Beta, and then do High Air Force to slightly lower range, while keeping ammo and boosting speed more.

Combine this with a small frame, shortboost, quickland, and a handslot for a sheild, and you have a nice longrange hopper. Her built in melee attack is pretty nice, albeit not as good as regular Ouka, as it pushes away the enemy on the final hit, or whenever you stop clicking (You can cut Dayu's combo short too). She also can use Raizen immediately, meaning she can freeze Ivises, Vanguards, and other rushing melee's in their tracks, making them easy prey for your team.
They're two different bots essentially, and shouldnt be compared. Like apples and oranges, both are fruit, but both are different too D:
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Ouka Dayu Promotion question   Ouka Dayu Promotion question EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Trill wrote:
Having used Dayu for a while, leveling, and tuning her, she's definately worth converting over.

Do 2x Great Rapid , one Alpha, and one Beta, and then do High Air Force to slightly lower range, while keeping ammo and boosting speed more.

Combine this with a small frame, shortboost, quickland, and a handslot for a sheild, and you have a nice longrange hopper. Her built in melee attack is pretty nice, albeit not as good as regular Ouka, as it pushes away the enemy on the final hit, or whenever you stop clicking (You can cut Dayu's combo short too). She also can use Raizen immediately, meaning she can freeze Ivises, Vanguards, and other rushing melee's in their tracks, making them easy prey for your team.
They're two different bots essentially, and shouldnt be compared. Like apples and oranges, both are fruit, but both are different too D:
Summed it up well. There is nothing wrong with Dayu and she simply cannot be compared to original Ouka.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouka Dayu Promotion question   Ouka Dayu Promotion question Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouka Dayu Promotion question
Page 1 of 1