Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Frog-Lander tips or guides?

Go down 
+2
SkyPanic
AzusaNyann
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AzusaNyann
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzusaNyann

Male Posts : 100

Any Frog-Lander tips or guides? Empty
PostSubject: Any Frog-Lander tips or guides?   Any Frog-Lander tips or guides? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:36 am

You must specify a subject for your message.
New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

Since Im not allowed to post a video o.o Can someone check this video on Youtube - and tell me what's the weapon he's usin'? Title is "Cosmic Break: Sniping is OP".

And is there any guides on the Frog-Lander? He seems fun :> ~ 'cuz I got bored of my Destructor already .-."
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Any Frog-Lander tips or guides?   Any Frog-Lander tips or guides? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:48 am

get him buckler and handy bazooka or burner, dual spike bit and hop ...
Back to top Go down
AzusaNyann
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzusaNyann

PostSubject: Re: Any Frog-Lander tips or guides?   Any Frog-Lander tips or guides? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:50 am

I've got everything you mentioned - but is there any other items to replace handy-zooka o.o? I don't have it - neither do I like using burners.

Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: Any Frog-Lander tips or guides?   Any Frog-Lander tips or guides? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:52 am

"Sniping is OP"

I think that froggie was using a buckler + raid rifle / Pierce gun with rapid tunes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_f_home&tar
AzusaNyann
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzusaNyann

PostSubject: Re: Any Frog-Lander tips or guides?   Any Frog-Lander tips or guides? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:56 am

No not that - I meant - what was the Saggitary using~

And any idea where'd you get the weapons you mentioned? Raid Rifle/Pierce Gun?

Thanks in advance Wink
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: Any Frog-Lander tips or guides?   Any Frog-Lander tips or guides? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:02 am

oh the saggy was just using its BD weapon - the one that comes with it when u get it, and 2 x viper shield

Raid was in Eve gara, Pierce gun is in some gara now in 3s form
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_f_home&tar
Mac2492
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Any Frog-Lander tips or guides?   Any Frog-Lander tips or guides? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:12 am

AzusaNyann wrote:
I've got everything you mentioned - but is there any other items to replace handy-zooka o.o? I don't have it - neither do I like using burners.

I'd keep rolling Super UC Garapon until you get at least... six. xD

They really do live up to their name. Excellent low-cost anti-air (and pretty decent against everything else) weapon that any non-air bot can use.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Any Frog-Lander tips or guides?   Any Frog-Lander tips or guides? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:47 pm

Glass Burners > Burners, you pay a lot of extra cost to do a small amount more of force. Your goal with a burner is to disrupt more then anything, not so much kill. Because of the bot's significantly cheap BD and parts, he works best as a super cheap hopper, thus you would be better off going to shop and buying a Glass Burner if you decided to go that route. It's almost never worth bringing him past Lv5 and doing the whole tuning song and dance because a lot of other bots can do that better, what he can do best is be cheap.

Weapons to consider on him would be Handy Magnum, Glass Burner, Handy Zook and if you're having suicidal problems, Military Gun and Handy Machine Gun are worth considering. Custom Mag, Accel Gun, Peacemaker and a lot of other typical hopper weapons are also worth considering but I usually don't use them unless I have a plan given their large cost on a bot that's goal is to be cheap.

You'd be doing yourself a giant favor by rolling the crap out of Super Gara for Handy Zooks. I highly doubt they will ever stop being useful and a lot of LNDs and even ARTs and SUPs can use it, it's a cheap, strong gun that's most effective against AIR, the one thing LND is supposed to have most trouble with.

Part-wise, Beezel and Build Arm AMs are the cheapest AMs that still give you stats in a direction you can use. From there generic Stock Froglander parts will suit most builds just fine.

Just an idea;

Spoiler:

If you hop well it should be difficult to get hit, and most hits should go into your buckler. You should be able to easily deal out more damage then you're worth. There's probably a bunch of ways you can do this same thing, I just simulated this up in a couple minutes... but the whole point is to be evasive and cheap with a strong enough gun to still do the damage. WBs are also something to remember, considering it can make a Frog rape that much more.

But seriously, when it comes to making him a cheap as heck hopper, you can even keep it as low as this. The weapon has been downgraded a little and there's no Buckler, but the bot still has Short Boost and he still has a strong WB at half the cost;

Spoiler:

So really, it's just about keeping him cheap yet with a way to provide good DPS and evasion. You could bring him to 10 for the lulz, but if you want a hopper or a bot similar to Froglander who does better at higher levels I'd suggest Pawnger, LazFlamme or maybe even this new Tonosama Lander instead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Any Frog-Lander tips or guides?   Any Frog-Lander tips or guides? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:01 pm

Old but good.

I like how splayko even got a GM award for it :v
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Any Frog-Lander tips or guides?   Any Frog-Lander tips or guides? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:06 pm

Suguri wrote:
I like how splayko even got a GM award for it :v

They liked it so much they even showed it during their panel at the Fanime convention. :c
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
AzusaNyann
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzusaNyann

PostSubject: Re: Any Frog-Lander tips or guides?   Any Frog-Lander tips or guides? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Yush - Thanks alot xD - I just now need to find the Handy-zooks now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Frog-Lander tips or guides?   Any Frog-Lander tips or guides? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any Frog-Lander tips or guides?
Page 1 of 1