Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

about status aligment

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

about status aligment Empty
PostSubject: about status aligment   about status aligment EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:31 am

i don't know if i use the right word since i don't know the correct one scratch
i mean about bad status like "Disorder" "Slow" something like this

the thing i want to ask is

Bad Homing - it screw up only homing base weapons? what about homing blaster on AG?
Boost Trouble - it burn your boost until this stat gone right?
Boost Drain - double boost gauge usage?

and oh, i wanna ask about Amateus too
what different between 3 type of Amateus? and which one the better?
the Nova bomb will explode faster depend on target speed right? even they're on ground?
the Nova Missile will fly faster depend on target speed right? even they're on ground?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: about status aligment   about status aligment EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:43 am

FreedomFighter wrote:
i don't know if i use the right word since i don't know the correct one scratch
i mean about bad status like "Disorder" "Slow" something like this

the thing i want to ask is

Bad Homing - it screw up only homing base weapons? what about homing blaster on AG?
-No idea, never seen some pulsar hit some AG. Heard some second hand info about it not affecting AG's blaster, though.
Boost Trouble - it burn your boost until this stat gone right?
-It drops your altitude, meaning you drop slowly and not be able to maintain your height by flying normally. You have to stay in place and fly vertically to restore it.
Boost Drain - double boost gauge usage?
-Not sure if doubled, but surely eats your boost gauge faster.

and oh, i wanna ask about Amateus too
what different between 3 type of Amateus? and which one the better?
Normal = normal, Nova = 5 missiles spam for less damage, muchi = strongest main and fastest sub between the 3.
the Nova bomb will explode faster depend on target speed right? even they're on ground?
-Yes.
the Nova Missile will fly faster depend on target speed right? even they're on ground?
-No, the missiles have fixed speed. They just home nicely.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: about status aligment   about status aligment EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:19 am

thank Cori

*Hug
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: about status aligment   about status aligment EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:39 am

Clarification on Bad Homing, all it is is basically disorder for subweapons. It has no effect on main weapons; that's Disorder's territory.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: about status aligment   about status aligment EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:24 am

Suguri wrote:
Clarification on Bad Homing, all it is is basically disorder for subweapons. It has no effect on main weapons; that's Disorder's territory.

Since that's only gotten from Pulsardio, it also comes with disorder in the same package.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: about status aligment   about status aligment EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:06 pm

knyx wrote:
Suguri wrote:

Since that's only gotten from Pulsardio, it also comes with disorder in the same package.

who don't like double combo?
cheers

but the squido can give you 2x Disorder which made your bot turn into can't hit shit, sadly no one get close enough
to get hit by this.
Back to top Go down
Dracatis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Dracatis

PostSubject: Re: about status aligment   about status aligment EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:01 pm

A note on Bad Homing:
Basically it makes your homing stuff act like how the Rage machine gun works, it will go toward the target but be quite a bit off in one direction. What this means though if you have a fast bot you might unluckily still get hit by it if you move in the wrong direction. Sometimes the best thing to do is act like your facing a sturbanger and stand still and 99% of them will miss Razz. Pulsario + AIR team is deadly.

Also Squidol can hit them fine, you just want to hit and run crowds as much as possible (Think Camo Bit + 38 WLK). I just wish I got a Squidol Girl, damn you garatroll. (3 times of 5 rolls and I got everything but any of the Sugoi Girls)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about status aligment   about status aligment Empty

Back to top Go down

about status aligment
Page 1 of 1