Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS Empty
PostSubject: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:45 am

THE BASS IS SO HARD ON MY SUB =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:10 am

I just came. Actually, where did my boner go?
The first few seconds was good, then it turned into DubStep hell on the ears.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:18 am

LXE wrote:

Now I see why your profile says your a girl even tho your a dude U.U
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:42 am

boytitan2 wrote:
LXE wrote:
Now I see why your profile says your a girl even tho your a dude U.U
See what?
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:11 pm

You seem confused, BT. LXE is a girl role playing a guy in real life role playing a girl. Did I get that right, LXE?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:14 pm

Still how could u not like that dubstep 0_o.
Back to top Go down
Nihil679
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nihil679

Male Posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:34 pm

Smells Tastes Feels Looks Sounds like earcancer.
In actuality, all my senses are now inflicted with cancer because of this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nihil679
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:37 pm

Nihil679 wrote:

U know nthn bout music perfect drop beat had a flow. Man go listen to vocaloids and techno >_<.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 6:31 pm

Shit + Shit = Shit
WOW!
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:03 pm

Note to self weabos+musical opinions=bad U.U
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:24 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
You're the one with the bad sense of music. Razz
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:36 pm

LXE wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

tel that 2 me and the millions who like dubstep U.U
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:48 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
LXE wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
tel that 2 me and the millions who like dubstep U.U
I don't even know what dubstep is.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:56 pm

also listen in 720p It makes a big diff U.U.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:27 pm

LXE wrote:
I don't even know what dubstep is.
WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB FRZZZZTBRRRRRRRZZZZT *vocal samples* WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB
Back to top Go down
Nihil679
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nihil679

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:35 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Nihil679 wrote:

U know nthn bout music perfect drop beat had a flow. Man go listen to vocaloids and techno >_<.

If you mean typical and nowhere above typical beats, no sense of flow, bad rhythm, horrible mixing, bad source choice in general, and a horribly horribly overrated "genre" (what do you even call this "dubstep" phenomenon?), then yes, I know nothing about music.
By the way, I don't listen to Vocaloids on a normal basis, they grind my ear almost as badly as Nyancat. Techno is sparingly and rarely do I find good techno anymore.

Diabolical speaks the truth. This man probably journeyed through the deserts in order to understand this thing we call "dubstep."
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:53 am

Nihil679 wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Nihil679 wrote:

If you mean typical and nowhere above typical beats, no sense of flow, bad rhythm, horrible mixing, bad source choice in general, and a horribly horribly overrated "genre" (what do you even call this "dubstep" phenomenon?), then yes, I know nothing about music.
By the way, I don't listen to Vocaloids on a normal basis, they grind my ear almost as badly as Nyancat. Techno is sparingly and rarely do I find good techno anymore.

Diabolical speaks the truth. This man probably journeyed through the deserts in order to understand this thing we call "dubstep."

As with all music theres noise and then theres art. Like this song is art tell me this is a random beat

Good day now shut the hell up aside from pop which is random bullshit all other musics have good songs u just have to look.

PS I dance so i have a natural ear for music. Ive done over 20 shows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:01 am

boytitan2 wrote:

It was fine until 1:40. My fucking ears.
Back to top Go down
Nihil679
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nihil679

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:44 am

What Diabolical said.

Pop music is terrible. Rarely do I listen to that either.

I'm Asian, everyone knows Asians excel in music.
Back to top Go down
piroton
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
piroton

Male Posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:09 am

Dubstepping is shitty and everyone who has half a musical sense knows it.

You'd be lying to yourself if you didn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:05 am

This thread makes me wonder why people would screw up their own ears with horrible music.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:12 am

Nihil679 wrote:
What Diabolical said.

Pop music is terrible. Rarely do I listen to that either.

I'm Asian, everyone knows Asians excel in music.

DONT NO ONE LISTEN TO YOUR SHIT LMFAO.I only listen to one asain composer One thats it.GET THE HELL OUT HERE. Ur from asia a continent culturally deprived u dont know shit bout music.LMFAO

No one in Europe america uk and canada majority wise listen to anything from Asia. Note I said majority weabos dont count.

Again u guys are socially deprived weabos. U either A only listen to composers which isnt that bad still depriveing yourself of other music. B only listen to shity ass pop music kill yourself. C listen to shit ass volcaloids jump in a pool of bleach if u do that one.

@LXE different music gives different flows.I have a open ear to anything thats not pop. No really musics influences the way the water in the human body flows.In danceing a perfect dancer is some one who can dance to anything.Same concept goes for fighters a fighter who can train with no music or any type of music at the same pace has learned to be versatile and can handle any fighting situation.

Basicly learning to find the rythm of different music is a step in mastering your own body. Except pop I dont give a fuck what my mma coach says or anyone I dance with says Pop isnt music its random bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Nihil679
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nihil679

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:06 am

Ohmygod, I was about to type a huge ass essay over history again and I had to stop myself.

Alright, let's start this over, hopefully I can maintain my composure and someone can stop me after this before I start writing two-page long posts over culture. Use force if you have to.

The Asian thing was a joke. The general musical stereotype of Asians is that they:
1a. Are the genius types that always go into orchestra (if you didn't know this, I question your stereotype of Asians)
1b. Are the other genius type that goes into band instead (usually in absence of orchestra)
2a. Are the outgoing types that somehow become B-boys (somehow it's true)
2b. Suck at dancing
I actually was in orchestra for the shortest time (half a school year) and did try out breakdancing with a few friends (and I suck at it, but that's another subject). I thought this would be an obvious joke, but it seems I still suck at making jokes.

It's utterly asinine to ignore a music's popularity by excluding a group related to that niche. In similar ways, I could say "no one listens to techno rave, LSD addicts and hipsters don't count" or "no one listens to rap, only middle-class Americans listen to that shit" or "no one listens to country except for rednecks and farmers." Not only is it wrong, it's a huge flaw in an argument to even say such.

I don't know your definition of a weeaboo, but mine is:
  • Adores Japanese culture
  • Watches a lot of anime
  • Reads a lot of manga
  • Thinks Japan is the best
  • Uses random Japanese words, usually out of context, without proper meaning
  • Wishes to be Japanese

I am... one... two... three of those. I enjoy Japanese culture, I do watch anime though I rarely read manga, and I have a tendency to spew Japanese for fun but I do know the meaning to them. So more like two and a quarter. Far from being a "weeaboo" in my definition. Unlike most fanatics, I actually don't think Japan es #1.

I don't know where you are going off with "socially deprived." I have many friends, despite my extremely unfriendly nature (sorry me, but truth hurts), and I do often hang out when I can.
As for depriving myself of music, I almost would love to say the opposite. I have gone through the ages and phases, jumping through various stages of musical taste as I grew older. I've been into pop, rock, metal, rap, visual kei, techno, ballad, orchestra/acoustic/instrumental, and jazz. I've grown tired of rock and metal for the most part, rap rarely interests me due to a majority of new rap songs always involving sex, drugs, guns, girls, money, or simply being so, so obnoxious in general. Pop songs have also become extremely obnoxious. Visual kei I never really held on. Techno I still tune in, but only because there is something interesting about the song that I like, rather than the overall song itself. My music love has fallen for ballads, orchestral, instrumental, and jazz, and you don't need to be Japanese to do three of these genre.
Again, I don't listen to Vocaloid. I even have an album with three songs I like out of 12, the rest of which are Vocaloid. Skipped every time they come up on Winamp.

You want to know what I missed? Listening to music that actually had meaning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:53 am

Nihil, no one likes reading giant walls of text. So I don't think whoever you're referring to will get your point.
Plus, it's offtopic... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Nihil679
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nihil679

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:00 am

LXE wrote:
Nihil, no one likes reading giant walls of text. So I don't think whoever you're referring to will get your point.

Step into the mentality of Nihiru.
Flowchart.
Did they read your long post?
Yes -> Maybe they'll actually give a competent argument and you can get into a high-level discussion.
No -> They'll ignore you.

Win-win situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS Empty

Back to top Go down

Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next