Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another request from Azusa-Nyan :)

Go down 
+7
aquietfrog
Kitouski
Asagi-san
FireKiller87
Arti
Fireflywater
AzusaNyann
11 posters
AuthorMessage
AzusaNyann
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzusaNyann

Male Posts : 100

Another request from Azusa-Nyan :) Empty
PostSubject: Another request from Azusa-Nyan :)   Another request from Azusa-Nyan :) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:55 pm

Does Tickets that increase drop % - Increase the chances of getting weapons like handy'zooka - SDC - and box-missles?

And also - What weapons could be used with a Big Mountaiz - Besides the Negatron Rifle of course -I can't seem to hit with it.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: Another request from Azusa-Nyan :)   Another request from Azusa-Nyan :) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:59 pm

Regarding Mountaiz. Anything L or LL sized with long range can work. The Negatron, as you listed, is really nice. Other than that, I can't think of anything else UC he can use. Thoarla AM3 is amazing as usual, but that's garapon. Other would say the Stardust Cannon works on him. Just remember that long range helps because of his low FLY.
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Another request from Azusa-Nyan :)   Another request from Azusa-Nyan :) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:44 pm

From what I can tell, Drop tickets only boost drops from Arcantus/Bastagant enemies.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Another request from Azusa-Nyan :)   Another request from Azusa-Nyan :) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:13 pm

Drop Tickets only affect Quest drops in the field.
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Another request from Azusa-Nyan :)   Another request from Azusa-Nyan :) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:36 pm

Handy zook isn't a drop anywhere - you'll only find it sometimes in the garapon or your lotto cubes.

Big Mountaiz is fat, but if you want to use him, put a SDC on him. If you have access to a Thoarla AM3, tune it for great rapid and win matches.
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Another request from Azusa-Nyan :)   Another request from Azusa-Nyan :) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:47 pm

Yeah, handy zook is only on King Megaton and Mechled in lotto cubes... or 3s in Super UC Garapon.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Another request from Azusa-Nyan :)   Another request from Azusa-Nyan :) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:52 pm

For UC players, Stardust Canon is really the only really good option for Big Mountianz. It drops from boss fights, though at a very low chance.

Tickets don't increase the rates of garapon rolls.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
aquietfrog
aquietfrog

PostSubject: Re: Another request from Azusa-Nyan :)   Another request from Azusa-Nyan :) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:50 pm

Being a poor and mostly UC player, I put two Omega Blasters on Big Mountaiz and used him on Berz or Frac Runs until I got an Aquila from Lotto cube.
Back to top Go down
SurrealSight

Male Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Another request from Azusa-Nyan :)   Another request from Azusa-Nyan :) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:12 am

Kitouski wrote:
For UC players, Stardust Canon is really the only really good option for Big Mountianz. It drops from boss fights, though at a very low chance.
I wanted to say this in another thread but it got locked; it is possible to get an SDC from arena, I got one from there, 0s.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Another request from Azusa-Nyan :)   Another request from Azusa-Nyan :) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:43 am

I'm pretty sure it was confirmed a while ago that drop tickets don't affect Bastagant. As far as I know it's Arcantus only.

Also, Big Mountaiz is probably the best L AIR in my opinion (for UC players). Notably, his default bit is a Rifle bit I believe, which makes him pretty unique as an AIR. Slap on an SDC and some light tuning and he's pretty decent.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Another request from Azusa-Nyan :)   Another request from Azusa-Nyan :) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:44 am

Drop tickets can't affect bastagant because bastagant drops are in specific sets of items. There's no way to up the drop rate on a fixed drop.

I don't see why drop tickets wouldn't work for arena or missions, though.
Back to top Go down
AzusaNyann
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzusaNyann

Male Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Another request from Azusa-Nyan :)   Another request from Azusa-Nyan :) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:06 am

I kinda have alot of Drop Tickets from the UC garapon and also the ones I got when I first started CB.

Where should I use it at o.o?
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: Another request from Azusa-Nyan :)   Another request from Azusa-Nyan :) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:07 am

Raven wrote:
Also, Big Mountaiz is probably the best L AIR in my opinion (for UC players). Notably, his default bit is a Rifle bit I believe, which makes him pretty unique as an AIR.
This, a million times.
Also, high STR, TEC, and TGH BD. Very low FLY though.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Another request from Azusa-Nyan :)   Another request from Azusa-Nyan :) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:31 am

Big Mountainz with an SDC works. Give it Tengu BS, and you're set to go Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Another request from Azusa-Nyan :)   Another request from Azusa-Nyan :) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:03 am

I would just like to point out that if the only thing you should ever be using a L AIR for as a UC player is a Stardust Canon build, then why does it matter what the bot's default bit is and that it's cool they get a Rifle Bit if Propeller bit will always be better for that build? There was a SDC thread in the guides section a little ago, if you decide to go that route OP, you should look at it.

Tengu is really just as valid of an option as Mountianz. Mountianz costs way more for stats you'll never use but better tec and tgh, making him slightly bloated and Tengu costs a whole lot less and has better fly for an amount of tgh that'll make you cry and want to desperate tune it up some. Pick your poison, because when it comes to this correction that someone made for the lulz;

Quote :
(for UC players)

Geograsis F blows them both out of the water, hands down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Another request from Azusa-Nyan :)   Another request from Azusa-Nyan :) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:59 pm

Kitouski wrote:
I would just like to point out that if the only thing you should ever be using a L AIR for as a UC player is a Stardust Canon build, then why does it matter what the bot's default bit is and that it's cool they get a Rifle Bit if Propeller bit will always be better for that build?

Because Rifle bits deal partial blast damage which is something that might be useful in Air v Air combat. They also have better range and speed than your SDC.

I'm not saying Propeller bit isn't a better option, it's just something I wanted to point out and it makes him unique. Besides, nowadays propeller bits just give the like of Albatreos, Toybox Girl, etc even more targets to lock on to and hit. Most of the time my propeller bits don't even last more than 25% of the WB gauge; but then again, I'm no AIR prodigy. The option is there, as opposed to the usual crappy default beam bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another request from Azusa-Nyan :)   Another request from Azusa-Nyan :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Another request from Azusa-Nyan :)
Page 1 of 1