Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:02 am

When in doubt, summarise.

**Rerail**

This dubstep version of Nyan cat IMO is stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:34 am

boytitan2 wrote:
DONT NO ONE LISTEN TO YOUR SHIT LMFAO.I only listen to one asain composer One thats it.GET THE HELL OUT HERE. Ur from asia a continent culturally deprived u dont know shit bout music.LMFAO

No one in Europe america uk and canada majority wise listen to anything from Asia. Note I said majority weabos dont count.

Again u guys are socially deprived weabos. U either A only listen to composers which isnt that bad still depriveing yourself of other music. B only listen to shity ass pop music kill yourself. C listen to shit ass volcaloids jump in a pool of bleach if u do that one.
Am I reading this correctly? Is boytitan claiming we have shit taste, even though he's the one who adores dubshit?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:52 pm

Nihil679 wrote:

You want to know what I missed? Listening to music that actually had meaning.

Your not looking hard enuff then U.U its that simple. Even with dubstep skrillex is being worshiped as a good when he has like 3 4 fucking good songs thats it.

For rap u need to listen to under ground rap to find good music

For rock and metal u really have to look even harder

For orchestra just find a compoer u like I have 3 my favs xray dog

For pop There no hope give up on it.Reason i currently dont like pop its like fashion they wait for u to forget then repackage the same shit like its new.

For HipHop just find your local old school hiphop band.

Shit look in other country ppl like wu tang and shit is getting they money from over seas.

Heres a perfect example of good rap mixed with dubstep

all dubstep is is modulated sound,Doesent have to be wub wub.

And for rap theres enuff classic songs out there like this one

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:38 pm

Thread derailed. =.=;
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:06 pm

LXE wrote:
Thread derailed. =.=;

ITS MY THREAD I DO WHAT I WANT GET OF MY THREAD >_<.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:04 pm

This is like, dubshit in its purest form. It's got the WUBWUB, FRZZZZTBRRRRRRRZZZZT, and voice samples I was talking about earlier. This song is an instance of something being so bad that it's good.

This on the other hand, made my ears cum.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:40 pm

since the thread is already derailed i will just throw one into the mix

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/341761

its btw with meaning @ nihil ^^ (it was for robot day on newgrounds, i think he did a VERY nice job even though i usually dont listen much to this genre)

edit: oh yeah having an up to date flashplayerplugin is advised, for volume control click into the players visuals, it will bring up the volume control and some controls for the visual effects (go for angryfaic :3 )
i know it can be LOUD on some systems since its set to maximum on default >.>
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:51 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
since the thread is already derailed i will just throw one into the mix

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/341761

its btw with meaning @ nihil ^^ (it was for robot day on newgrounds, i think he did a VERY nice job even though i usually dont listen much to this genre)

edit: oh yeah having an up to date flashplayerplugin is advised, for volume control click into the players visuals, it will bring up the volume control and some controls for the visual effects (go for angryfaic :3 )
i know it can be LOUD on some systems since its set to maximum on default >.>

I already got that song its GODLY fucking godly.

Ya diobolical after u displaying what kinda music u like your musical opinion is as good as a 4 year olds. Well you are candian and do like pokemon so wasnt exspecting much.

U mite also like this song antoher godly song by xKore dudes a genuis. http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/409506

Ps badger is the best visualization its like some shit u watch when stoned lol.

Last edited by boytitan2 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:57 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Ya diobolical after u displaying what kinda music u like your musical opinion is as good as a 4 year olds. Well you are candian and do like pokemon so wasnt exspecting much.
This coming from the guy who thinks dubshit is actual music. Become a professional comedian, you'll make billions.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:30 pm

Diabolical wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
This coming from the guy who thinks dubshit is actual music. Become a professional comedian, you'll make billions.

you may wish to broaden your horizon a bit diabolical

while there is much dubsteb i dont like there are some pieces many people like that dont even realize it is dubsteb in the firstplace (like the one i posted)
you may listen to it and keep or change your opinion as you see fit (most people i posted that song to listen to it liked it)

anyways, heres my opinion on the nyancatdubstep: bad, i dont like it one bit, its just a bad remix, its been ripped to pieces and glued together with some new sounds, this is a bad remix - even when i consider myself not hearing much dubsteb due to not digging most of it, i just find this track is poorly constructed

the second video boytitan posted was ok though

PS boytitan: i roam newgrounds for many years (remember the slogan: "the problems of the future, today!") and heard most of xkore´s tracks, however, i like more his "times up" instead of "fire" Smile but thats me being someone that only listens to dubsteb occasionally since most tracks of this genre are to "noisy" for my personal taste (then again: this genre is defined by being "dirty" ._.)
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:50 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
Diabolical wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

you may wish to broaden your horizon a bit diabolical

while there is much dubsteb i dont like there are some pieces many people like that dont even realize it is dubsteb in the firstplace (like the one i posted)
you may listen to it and keep or change your opinion as you see fit (most people i posted that song to listen to it liked it)

anyways, heres my opinion on the nyancatdubstep: bad, i dont like it one bit, its just a bad remix, its been ripped to pieces and glued together with some new sounds, this is a bad remix - even when i consider myself not hearing much dubsteb due to not digging most of it, i just find this track is poorly constructed

the second video boytitan posted was ok though

PS boytitan: i roam newgrounds for many years (remember the slogan: "the problems of the future, today!") and heard most of xkore´s tracks, however, i like more his "times up" instead of "fire" Smile but thats me being someone that only listens to dubsteb occasionally since most tracks of this genre are to "noisy" for my personal taste (then again: this genre is defined by being "dirty" ._.)

WARPED LOUD BASE FTW and ya. What got me into dubstep were drumsteps I thaught it was just a beat I was looking for undergound fight videos in youtube and found a bad ass song in a vid.

Once I heard this bad ass drum step Ive been hooked on dubstep and drumsteps.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:56 pm

hm, its not bad at all (the only thing i dont like about it is the quick drum thats in the beginning and comes back every now and then .. that one drum just is so uncreative with its monotone beat)
overall a good track with a slightly disturbing sidenote Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS   Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nyan CAt+dubstep=GODLYNESS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2