Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

haku tp is annoying

Go down 
+3
knyx
reVelske
Moghul
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

haku tp is annoying Empty
PostSubject: haku tp is annoying   haku tp is annoying EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:29 pm

first of all, i wanna say that i can do haku 3* with 5->7 min left and i have used no rt to do so. so... yeah it's not a newbie "i suck" rant.

seriously, why teleport me when i'm doing solo?

it's clearly bugged for solo.

i understand the teleports when there are more than one person and they need to be switched but

clone haku: when i just get close to clone haku to hit him and i get teleported away and he splits again it's annoying. i lose A LOT of time like that.

also at this same haku why have 4 towers on the outside? like, w/o giving up a 3way dagger u cant get those. why not put them on the inside in the corners? or just dont put them at all?

nuke haku: getting teleported from safety into an ongoing nuke is a real b***h

same with final haku when he does his nukes.

do u guys agree?
should this be fixed?

i have an idea, why not make it so that when u press "solo mode" it turns off the teleports?
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: haku tp is annoying   haku tp is annoying EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:57 pm

Boss runs are designed for party play, as much as the player shuffle/teleport "feature" is redundant for solo, it's not really worth developers' time to rework the system. Solo play is suppose to be a challenge, so deal with it as one.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: haku tp is annoying   haku tp is annoying EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:57 pm

Haku teleports for maximum trolling. Otherwise he really is too easy.

And the rest sound like you are complaining, for clone just run around and dodge instead of killing pillars, she's wandering around invisible somwhere, of course, if you have VF then just spam right and you can catch invisi-haku.

For nukes, l2WBdodge, you don't attack with your WB you use it to escape attacks.

Of course you already always carry a full WB gauge.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: haku tp is annoying   haku tp is annoying EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:00 pm

reVelske wrote:
Boss runs are designed for party play, as much as the player shuffle/teleport "feature" is redundant for solo, it's not really worth developers' time to rework the system. Solo play is suppose to be a challenge, so deal with it as one.

doesn't make sense. if it's meant to be played in a team, why make a solo feature?

if u make a solo feature at least make it the right way.

knyx wrote:
Haku teleports for maximum trolling. Otherwise he really is too easy.

And the rest sound like you are complaining, for clone just run around and dodge instead of killing pillars, she's wandering around invisible somwhere, of course, if you have VF then just spam right and you can catch invisi-haku.

For nukes, l2WBdodge, you don't attack with your WB you use it to escape attacks.

what's a vf

u cant wb dodge when you're getting tp'ed unexpectedly

it's still retarded and redundant
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: haku tp is annoying   haku tp is annoying EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:15 pm

amscray wrote:

doesn't make sense. if it's meant to be played in a team, why make a solo feature?

*facepalms*

It's not made AS A SOLO FEATURE. It's there for party play, if you wanna solo the quest, fine, but deal with how the system works.

I dunno what the hell you are so confused about, they didn't PURPOSELY put the teleport in for solo.

Last edited by reVelske on Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: haku tp is annoying   haku tp is annoying EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:16 pm

reVelske wrote:
amscray wrote:

*facepalms*

It's not made AS A SOLO FEATURE. It's there for party play, if you wanna solo the quest, fine, but deal with how the system works.

I dunno what the hell you are so confused about, they didn't PURPOSELY put the teleport for solo.

*facepalms*

on most games, solo features are different from team runs especially if it involves turn based fighting.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: haku tp is annoying   haku tp is annoying EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:26 pm

As oppose to having different Single Player and Multiplayer Modes, all you are doing is playing a multiplayer mode on your own, hence, "SOLO". And as said, in case it hasn't registered with you:

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: haku tp is annoying   haku tp is annoying EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:27 pm

haku tp is annoying Misc-are-you-fucking-kidding-me-clean
fine
Back to top Go down
LazerRazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazerRazer

Female Posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: haku tp is annoying   haku tp is annoying EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:22 pm

amscray wrote:

on most games, solo features are different from team runs especially if it involves turn based fighting.

This is just in.

CosmicBreak is a turn based game.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: haku tp is annoying   haku tp is annoying EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:12 pm

LazerRazer wrote:
amscray wrote:

This is just in.

CosmicBreak is a turn based game.

amscray wrote:

amscray wrote:
especially if it involves turn based fighting.

amscray wrote:
especially turn based

haku tp is annoying 400x
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: haku tp is annoying   haku tp is annoying EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:48 pm

Maybe it's just me, but I don't get jewed by teleports when running solo haku like I do when I'm running with even one other person. It's like the timing shifts on them with a different number of players. Main example I can think of is that I never get teleported during 5th form solo, but it happens every time when running with a second person.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: haku tp is annoying   haku tp is annoying EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Biggest troll during haku is when you avoiding nuke haku's nuke fine and you get teleported into it...WITHOUT a full wb gauge (Though I still can't get the timing right on avoiding nuke with wb that is, since it involves opening and closing on the same time and I always fail on the closing part :/)
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: haku tp is annoying   haku tp is annoying EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:40 am

priskern wrote:
Biggest troll during haku is when you avoiding nuke haku's nuke fine and you get teleported into it...WITHOUT a full wb gauge (Though I still can't get the timing right on avoiding nuke with wb that is, since it involves opening and closing on the same time and I always fail on the closing part :/)
Continue tapping FFFFF

after he gives his "signal".

wait 0.2 seconds when he gives his signal
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: haku tp is annoying   haku tp is annoying EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:00 am

actually, nuke haku is easy for me to deal with, i only die 2 times even with the annoying tp

biggest problem is clone haku because he's only visible for 1-3 seconds and JUST when you wanna land a hit... you get teleported away. and he splits.

i die roughly 10 times there. yeah. that IS a lot.

i've had this happen to me on 2 occasions: i was doing haku w/ another person and that one person was in the game for so long they ran out of ammo and i wasn't teleported in.

however, when i'm in solo mode i tend to be teleported sometimes within a frame of 5 seconds. especially in clone haku. it is annoying.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: haku tp is annoying   haku tp is annoying EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:05 pm

priskern wrote:
and I always fail on the closing part :/)
welcome to the wonderful world of lag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: haku tp is annoying   haku tp is annoying Empty

Back to top Go down

haku tp is annoying
Page 1 of 1