Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UC Garapon is annoying

Go down 
+20
B2Seeker
DreamyGhost
Feign
Fate
Hyoka
Raven
IcyAmiki
Xynno
SaberAlter
xzpwnz
Renetona
Desu
Midona
Kryojenix
Idontlive
DanmakuKnight
technomo12
Shance
Melencholy
IronDicks
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

UC Garapon is annoying Empty
PostSubject: UC Garapon is annoying   UC Garapon is annoying EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:59 am

boy oh boy i spent 145500 UC according to my purchase history and i've only got 1 mini lilly, 1 mini crim and 1 koko

tell you what though, i have enough bunny ears to open my own playboy mansion
Back to top Go down
Melencholy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Melencholy

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: UC Garapon is annoying   UC Garapon is annoying EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:04 am

IronDicks wrote:
tell you what though, i have enough bunny ears to open my own playboy mansion

Fund it XD

I haven't even gotten a Lily yet at all..And i spent like 70k+ UC >_<
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: UC Garapon is annoying   UC Garapon is annoying EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:06 am

BUNNY SKINS. DO IT. NOW.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
technomo12
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
technomo12

PostSubject: Re: UC Garapon is annoying   UC Garapon is annoying EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:27 am

i must be lucky for getting 10 crims and 7 lily with 20k+ uc
Back to top Go down
DanmakuKnight
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
DanmakuKnight

PostSubject: Re: UC Garapon is annoying   UC Garapon is annoying EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:01 pm

I'd like to be a bunny in a mansion ;D -shot-

I think they need to remove a lot of things out of the UC Garapon now, not just add. It has screwed up the ratio, took me FOREVER to get my god damn witch hat.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

PostSubject: Re: UC Garapon is annoying   UC Garapon is annoying EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:37 am

i just though of a good idea, turn the blues into to sets
eg. 1 blue ball contains 1x prism glass 1x acid gel 1x scope lens and 1x power amp

it would cut back the amount of blue balls and make it a bit easier, hopefully, to get other things, i swear i get tonnes of slivers which are almost useless to me while bronze and gold are just impossible to get
Back to top Go down
Idontlive
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Idontlive

Male Posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: UC Garapon is annoying   UC Garapon is annoying EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:54 pm

150k spent for an ouka hair thingy, a witch hat and 2 elf ears... Terribad luck is terribad I say.
(actually I got 2 kokos and 2 mini lilys(normal) aswell but event then .. 375 roll 5 gold balls ?.. srsly)

Also why is it that silver balls drop like they are blue ballz ? Im getting more silver ones than bronze/red&green/gold altogether..
Back to top Go down
Kryojenix

PostSubject: Re: UC Garapon is annoying   UC Garapon is annoying EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:26 pm

Within 70k I got

3 Mini Crim
1 Sailor Mini Crim

Alot of the Silver Stuff

2 or 3 Pilot Goggles (I think thats the name)
2 Hair Scarfs
1 Stuffed Panda
1 Elf Ears

the rest were the Materials.

Yeah Crim loves me, but I really wanted those Mini Lilys!

btw on that subject I noticed the difference between Mini Crim and Sailor Mini Crim being Mini Crim has +5 CAPA. What's CAPA?

(sorry for going off topic)
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: UC Garapon is annoying   UC Garapon is annoying EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:47 pm

With around 70K I got nearly all rewards (excepted Ouka acc dayu and some random acc)
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: UC Garapon is annoying   UC Garapon is annoying EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:09 am

I got five blue balls in a row with UC garapon...
Twice...
In a row.

You can't get any luckier than me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Renetona
Renetona

Female Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: UC Garapon is annoying   UC Garapon is annoying EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:38 pm

Desu wrote:
Twice...
In a row.

Well I guess we're even. I ended up with that four times though, and nothing special to this day yet either.
Back to top Go down
http://heavenssolice.sephorum.com
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: UC Garapon is annoying   UC Garapon is annoying EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Renetona wrote:
Desu wrote:
Twice...
In a row.

Well I guess we're even. I ended up with that four times though, and nothing special to this day yet either.
5 Blue balls in a row in Ouka gara D:
Back to top Go down
SaberAlter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SaberAlter

PostSubject: Re: UC Garapon is annoying   UC Garapon is annoying EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:08 pm

ive had terrible luck with the updated UC garapon as well. wasted too much money for only 2 new accessories. But luckily i found my lucky garapon which is the Moe garapon, it gave me a 5xGolden ball roll 2days ago (3xC.S./1xShino Exroad Alpha/1xTesladonna Coil) Very Happy

Last edited by SaberAlter on Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: UC Garapon is annoying   UC Garapon is annoying EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:12 pm

SaberAlter wrote:
ive had terrible luck with the updated UC garapon as well. wasted too much money for only 2 new accessories. But luckily i found my lucky garapon which is the Moe garapon, it gave me a 5xGolden ball roll 2days ago (3xC.S./1xShino Exroad Alpha/1xIzuna Kamui) Very Happy
What the hell?
5 Gold balls in a row and 3 C.S. chans happen to be in them?!?1
Back to top Go down
SaberAlter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SaberAlter

PostSubject: Re: UC Garapon is annoying   UC Garapon is annoying EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:15 pm

Yep i was really lucky.
At first i thought it was some kind of glitch so i tried it again, the next 5xrolls gave me 1 golden ball (Izuna Kamui)

Back to top Go down
Xynno
Xynno

Female Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: UC Garapon is annoying   UC Garapon is annoying EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:49 pm

i think, they need to switch the bronze balls and the silver ones around >.>, the bronze balls seem to be far harder to get then the silver ones... (Plus the fact you can easily farm the silver prizes ._.)
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

PostSubject: Re: UC Garapon is annoying   UC Garapon is annoying EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:36 pm

Xynno wrote:
i think, they need to switch the bronze balls and the silver ones around >.>, the bronze balls seem to be far harder to get then the silver ones... (Plus the fact you can easily farm the silver prizes ._.)

true, i don't really see whats so silver about bits
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: UC Garapon is annoying   UC Garapon is annoying EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:24 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Renetona wrote:
Desu wrote:
Twice...
In a row.

Ouch, 5 blue balls in Ouka...

Though, I really wonder how did you get 5 C.S.s in Moe-gara... xD Though at least it is all something that you can use at the end. :3
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: UC Garapon is annoying   UC Garapon is annoying EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:50 am

IcyAmiki wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Renetona wrote:

Though, I really wonder how did you get 5 C.S.s in Moe-gara... xD Though at least it is all something that you can use at the end. :3

In all honesty, I'd take 5 blue balls over duplicate bots any day (I'm looking at YOU, Garapon 1. Give me Frau or blues. I don't want your stupid silvers anymore...).

As for the UC garapon, I've gotten 3 Kokos. Two of them were in the same set of 5 rolls. My luck sucks.
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: UC Garapon is annoying   UC Garapon is annoying EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:02 am

Raven wrote:
IcyAmiki wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:

In all honesty, I'd take 5 blue balls over duplicate bots any day (I'm looking at YOU, Garapon 1. Give me Frau or blues. I don't want your stupid silvers anymore...).

As for the UC garapon, I've gotten 3 Kokos. Two of them were in the same set of 5 rolls. My luck sucks.

I guess... better than getting 3 tubs of lard Aegis Bathelion... which I junk it... 3 Sturbanger Standard, 3 Shine Busters... =.=

Last edited by IcyAmiki on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: UC Garapon is annoying   UC Garapon is annoying EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:04 am

Baltheon's HD is cool.

Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: UC Garapon is annoying   UC Garapon is annoying EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:10 am

UC garapon is annoying and will give you hurt in a part of your body where the sun's light dont reach. you see, if the rate was better it would be rt, so no gold for ya'. I love you
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: UC Garapon is annoying   UC Garapon is annoying EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:49 am

Roll 5x on UC Garapon
See Superbunny
Five Blue Balls
Goddammit.

Roll 5x again
Superbunny
5 blue balls... again.

Methinks I broke it.
Back to top Go down
DreamyGhost
Newcomer
Newcomer
DreamyGhost

Male Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: UC Garapon is annoying   UC Garapon is annoying EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:56 am

I got a lot of materials and a couple of HD decorations (including the Mini-Pepen companion XD)

But I wanted at least one Mini-Crim companion >_<

UC Garapon is annoying Dg_mem16
UC Garapon is annoying Crimro14
Back to top Go down
B2Seeker
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
B2Seeker

Male Posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: UC Garapon is annoying   UC Garapon is annoying EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:28 am

I've gained 145 propeller bits from UC gara.
I'm sick and tired of them

It's an eyesore.

THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT. THIS BIT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UC Garapon is annoying   UC Garapon is annoying Empty

Back to top Go down

UC Garapon is annoying
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next