Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Engineer Tsuchi's Garage needs help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuchigumo
Tsuchigumo

Male Posts : 57

Engineer Tsuchi's Garage needs help Empty
PostSubject: Engineer Tsuchi's Garage needs help   Engineer Tsuchi's Garage needs help EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:05 pm

I'll post the mechs that go down in the "Tsuchigumo's Famous Mecha" category, ones that I use more than 24hrs.

I know how that sounds, but it's an actual accomplishment.
FRONTLINE TACTICIAN:
Red Squealer BD
Red Squealer LG + Boost Tune
Paraboroid HD + Proto Tec Tune
(Blue Flower)
(Berry Earrings)
Destructor AM2
Destructor AM2
Eight Vulcan
Metal Slayer + Grappler + Tec Alpha
Dual Slayer Bit

HOVERDOC
Preistol BD
Hoverion LG (Three Slots, what to do here?)
Preistol HD (Two Slots)
Big Red Ribbon (that dosen't seem to exist)
Priestol AM (2slot)
Priestol AM (2slut)
Spear
Handy Machinegun

FRONTLINE BRAWLER
Centuar X BD
Destuctor LG
Sunflower
Ace of Hearts Earrings
Propeller BSJ (1slot)
Centuar X BS (2slot)
Red Squealer AM (1slot)
Lance
Centuar X AM (2slot)
Little Grenade

WINBERRYL

(I'm not even posting this for you guys, you should know what a Winberryl is.)
Micro Bazooka (3slot)
Rapier
Repair Bit

So yeah. Looking for opinions, what to put in tunes, etc. etc. etc. Thanks in advance, and thanks IronDicks for pointing out that i forgot to ask for help anywhere in my topic XD

Last edited by Tsuchigumo on Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missing details)
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Engineer Tsuchi's Garage needs help   Engineer Tsuchi's Garage needs help EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:15 pm

what does this have to do with the help section?

edit: ok thank you for making it clear

edit2: ok im gonna write some things firstly a good basic noob bot
Spoiler:
Viper shield 8-vulcan combo, Shino makes a good base to go with it, want you want to have is a nice amount of speed and tec, the aim is to run around shooting people, use shinos am sub weapon to break trees(seeing as 8-vulcun is short on ammo), 8-vulcans have a bit of a limited range and a hefty -4 or -3 (i forget) to walk, i'd recommend try your luck with a 1 slot part to get a great walk to counter it (don't waste good harmonics or protectors as you'll want to save them for rt parts). I myself used this viper vulcan combo for some time and it gets good results

next, i'll start talking about some shop rt bots/weapons that i think could help improve your score

Support

1.chibis
if you want a straight healing everyone approach then you'll want to get your hands on R. Winberrl-chan.
she has an excellent dance that makes a circle which gives Auto-heal, although its not a huge amount it heals i personally love seeing this circle as its a real help for anyone, stack this with Healing bit and you've got yourself a wonderful healer who can out do many healing support bots. when playing her you'll want to stay away from the action and farm items from trees, as such you'll want a weapon that has enough ammo to be firing at trees but at the same time protect yourself from the opposite teams rushers, burners are good as they can burn people who try to attack you, but they lack ammo, getting a pulse gun should do nicely(tune it with a paralyzing tune and people will just love your stunning shots) with 600 ammo it should do alright just make sure to grab a ammo restore if a tree drops one

2.Shocker
if your tired of melees like vanguards or Blazed Barons Shredding through you and your team mates then this robot is right up your ally, Bugsycait costing only 35rt is an awesome little bot who comes with a special arm which inflicts a status called "shock" it disables who you hit it with's Sub weapons, making Vanguards Sitting ducks. I myself haven't had the pleasure to use one, but i've faced one with a melee based bot before and once you've been shocked there is nothing you can do about it. equipment im not 100% sure about but you could go for a jamming style and use paralyzed tuned shockers or just Burn Your helplessly shocked opponents, DPS on the other hand you could quest around for a scouters rifle or 2 and pewpew those shocked peoples

3.Aim Jammer
CapeMike wrote an excellent guide for using Pulsardio, a support bot who launchers a chaff missile that that makes arts useless
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t5289-my-1st-guide-meet-the-pulsardio-d

To be continued

edit 3: now before i end up writing something like this for all the bot classes, what are you best with?
Back to top Go down
Tsuchigumo
Tsuchigumo

Male Posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Engineer Tsuchi's Garage needs help   Engineer Tsuchi's Garage needs help EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:27 pm

I'm a LND user. I like something fast and strong that can hit and run, preferrably having some HP. I'm weak against melee especially, but far-away ARTS give me trouble too. I'm good with weapons that shoot fast and deal damage quick, and if there aren't too many enimies on my tail I can dodge non-homing bullets pretty effectively. Frontline Tactician is a good example of what I use, mabye a little low in some places. I hit and run, pick off weak targets, and make damn sure my team has time to regroup, heal, and get back to base during heavy losses. I'm a quick-moving martyr. If I don't play too stupidly, a fast, strong LND type will get me where I need to be.

I also like running supports, hanging back and sticking behind my team healing as we charge. Weak to flanking attacks, but good for peircing the enemy's defensive line.

I use to run AIR types, and can do it, but LND types and I get better mileage.

As for ARTS, it's my weak point. Can't use em for nothin, 'cept holding down the Power Spot in dire straights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Engineer Tsuchi's Garage needs help   Engineer Tsuchi's Garage needs help Empty

Back to top Go down

Engineer Tsuchi's Garage needs help
Page 1 of 1