Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

"A connection error" while loading sub garage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7874

"A connection error" while loading sub garage Empty
PostSubject: "A connection error" while loading sub garage   "A connection error" while loading sub garage EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 8:55 pm

Whenever I try to enter my sub garage my client will always disconnect a few seconds after the sub garage loads. I have my memory settings set to L but if I set them to XL then CB doesn't open up at all for me and I have to re-install it with an Anti-Alias options file and even then I still can't go any higher than L memory anyways.

Video to show what I mean
Back to top Go down
xTohka
Poppin Together
Poppin Together

Male Posts : 281

PostSubject: Re: "A connection error" while loading sub garage   "A connection error" while loading sub garage EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 7:49 pm

That's not it. It happened if u got too many skinned bot in ur garage. It happened to every skinner player and too many skinned bot. Try to not use any skins if u don't want that happen. Ryu said that he need to wait around 5 - 10 min before just to finishing this loading.
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

Male Posts : 1424

PostSubject: Re: "A connection error" while loading sub garage   "A connection error" while loading sub garage EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 8:13 pm

I often face this problem, it only happens when I force close the client(like alt+f4, shut down the pc directly).
And I think the cause is what tohka siad, the game downloads and loads skin/polygon everytime you enter certain area or open garage. Try deleting all the files from your skin folder and open the garage in a an area with less people in it(central area, angel force)
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
God multi tasking
God multi tasking

Male Posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: "A connection error" while loading sub garage   "A connection error" while loading sub garage EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 6:04 am

I never had that problem before, yah my garage can freeze for few mins (usually 1-2min). When I try to close the garage, the game just locks up for like 4-5min. This usually happens in crowded area at around... 20+ ppl? I think its trying to reconnect to the server but fk it takes a long time to do that.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7874

PostSubject: Re: "A connection error" while loading sub garage   "A connection error" while loading sub garage EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 11:24 am

Thanks, loading in low populated areas did the trick.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
His smile and optimism : gone.
His smile and optimism : gone.

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: "A connection error" while loading sub garage   "A connection error" while loading sub garage EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 2:35 pm

I can't set the memory settings to XL too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "A connection error" while loading sub garage   "A connection error" while loading sub garage Empty

Back to top Go down

"A connection error" while loading sub garage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum hosting  | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com