Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GARAGE BUG? OR JUST ME

Go down 
+6
Zwiebel Force
Shidokun
fggt
Kuzuha
udon-GE
Xcalibur
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Xcalibur
Newcomer
Newcomer

GARAGE BUG? OR JUST ME Empty
PostSubject: GARAGE BUG? OR JUST ME   GARAGE BUG? OR JUST ME EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 8:13 pm

Guys help please its like im having some kind of garage bug everytime i change my commando or bots or even go to sub garages, aaaand opening cubes, it makes me froze to death i tried to delete every .lock files in the poly and skins. but still doesnt work Sad HELP ME Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
udon-GE
[Donator]
[Donator]
udon-GE

PostSubject: Re: GARAGE BUG? OR JUST ME   GARAGE BUG? OR JUST ME EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 8:23 pm

This happened a lot, how many bot do you have on both sub garage?

Some of the reason:
1. Client trying to load your sub garage.
2. Client downloading skin before you can access the sub garages.

you can only wait till it load fully or DL all the skin.
Back to top Go down
Xcalibur
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: it not literally freezes i can still move my cursor all of the buttons in game functions but i cant chat and i cant change my bot's location and after i waited for like 5 mins it says error connecting to server shutting down i have like 65 bots in subgar   GARAGE BUG? OR JUST ME EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 8:30 pm

udon-GE wrote:
This happened a lot, how many bot do you have on both sub garage?

Some of the reason:
1. Client trying to load your sub garage.
2. Client downloading skin before you can access the sub garages.

you can only wait till it load fully or DL all the skin.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: GARAGE BUG? OR JUST ME   GARAGE BUG? OR JUST ME EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 11:10 pm

This may mostly be the case especially if your pc is low on memory or processor speed. Normally, I would see white boxes instead of the bots I have. So I wait for the game to load until I see the bots I have in the garage. Also, this has to be done on each main and sub garage.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: GARAGE BUG? OR JUST ME   GARAGE BUG? OR JUST ME EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 11:14 pm

This happened to me too when I was trying prisk's account. Apparently the client was downloading all the skin files being used, there's nothing you can do but wait, and if your net speed is too slow, it will go error connecting etc...
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

Male Posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: GARAGE BUG? OR JUST ME   GARAGE BUG? OR JUST ME EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 4:28 pm

Oh, don't forget to NOT keep clicking randomly on things while still loading/downloading because it causes your client to not respond and die like that (I experienced dat :3). Just wait until everything gets downloaded/loaded.

Note: CB limits your download speed iirc.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: GARAGE BUG? OR JUST ME   GARAGE BUG? OR JUST ME EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:22 pm

Idk what that quote is supposed to be...

Well it sounds like a connectivity issue. The best thing I can recommend you to do is to load your garage (and probably your subgarages) before doing anything else. Shop, Gara screen, etc. should be loaded as well. In case of the garages you can usually check if things are ready by selecting a unit with a custom skin: if it is ready, the skin will be shown. In case of shop/gara...well, try to click something (weapon shop, SUC Gara should be safe to check).

Remember to turn off any program that uses your connection. All programs. Remember that stuff like Puush can eat-up your connection as well. Probably not a much as, let's say, a different game client, but these can easily affect your connection if you use a lot of other online programs.

If it is a problem of low specs...well...you'll need to buff your rig I guess :/
Back to top Go down
Hellshake Yano
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Hellshake Yano

Male Posts : 662

PostSubject: Re: GARAGE BUG? OR JUST ME   GARAGE BUG? OR JUST ME EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:23 pm

Shidokun wrote:
Oh, don't forget to NOT keep clicking randomly on things while still loading/downloading because it causes your client to not respond and die like that (I experienced dat :3). Just wait until everything gets downloaded/loaded.

Note: CB limits your download speed iirc.
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

Male Posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: GARAGE BUG? OR JUST ME   GARAGE BUG? OR JUST ME EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:29 pm

it not literally freezes i can still move my cursor all of the buttons in game functions but i cant chat and i cant change my bot's location and after i waited for like 5 mins it says error connecting to server shutting down i have like 65 bots in subgar

Is what he's actually saying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idforums.net
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: GARAGE BUG? OR JUST ME   GARAGE BUG? OR JUST ME EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:33 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Idk what that quote is supposed to be...

Well it sounds like a connectivity issue. The best thing I can recommend you to do is to load your garage (and probably your subgarages) before doing anything else. Shop, Gara screen, etc. should be loaded as well. In case of the garages you can usually check if things are ready by selecting a unit with a custom skin: if it is ready, the skin will be shown. In case of shop/gara...well, try to click something  (weapon shop, SUC Gara should be safe to check).

Remember to turn off any program that uses your connection. All programs. Remember that stuff like Puush can eat-up your connection as well. Probably not a much as, let's say, a different game client, but these can easily affect your connection if you use a lot of other online programs.

If it is a problem of low specs...well...you'll need to buff your rig I guess :/

he quoted undon but reply in the title section instead of the normal part ._/
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: GARAGE BUG? OR JUST ME   GARAGE BUG? OR JUST ME EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 4:23 pm

Check Resource Monitor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GARAGE BUG? OR JUST ME   GARAGE BUG? OR JUST ME Empty

Back to top Go down

GARAGE BUG? OR JUST ME
Page 1 of 1