Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prepare your bodies (and/or bots)

Go down 
+40
Astral_Dono
SilverySil
Senhime
IronDicks
yilx
boytitan2
Miyo-chan
hankzorz
KnightXV
Turkeysaur
Alpha
NumeroDoS
dsp
inzane14
Aria
Suguri
Joeyo
Kamiyo-sama
Kirika
muerto
rei_hunter
LordShade
Yokura
ngelicdark
Fireflywater
Kitouski
(´・ω・`)
Adius
reiya
Hellenisti
Nilla
iAMsuperBlast
Rinrin
knyx
ziix
shinigami
Tuskin
Puddin'
xzpwnz
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha
Alpha

Female Posts : 24

Prepare your bodies (and/or bots) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prepare your bodies (and/or bots)   Prepare your bodies (and/or bots) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:37 pm

Sign me up.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Prepare your bodies (and/or bots)   Prepare your bodies (and/or bots) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:00 am

Any hope to have this as a 5vs5 tournament? Because, you know, pretty obvious which kind of bots has more chances to win in a plain 1vs1 scenario.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Prepare your bodies (and/or bots)   Prepare your bodies (and/or bots) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:11 am

rei_hunter wrote:
Lily Rain EVE
Aquilla Girl
Vanguard Fencer
Toybox Girl
All my lols...

I cannot sustain them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
KnightXV
KnightXV

Male Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Prepare your bodies (and/or bots)   Prepare your bodies (and/or bots) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:52 am

As least i can join (For fun) afro
Back to top Go down
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Prepare your bodies (and/or bots)   Prepare your bodies (and/or bots) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:02 am

Hankzorz would like to feed people cookies, cake, and pastry. =)
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Prepare your bodies (and/or bots)   Prepare your bodies (and/or bots) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:30 am

Kitouski wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:
Lily Rain EVE
Aquilla Girl
Vanguard Fencer
Toybox Girl
All my lols...

I cannot sustain them.
Back to top Go down
Miyo-chan
Miyo-chan

Female Posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Prepare your bodies (and/or bots)   Prepare your bodies (and/or bots) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:54 am

i'll definately participate~

now i must figure out what to use...
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Prepare your bodies (and/or bots)   Prepare your bodies (and/or bots) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:05 am

If by a miracle I win Ima blow all the rt on lop gara 2 and not get genbu again and then make qq thread.

xzpwnz wrote:
Kitouski wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:
Lily Rain EVE
Aquilla Girl
Vanguard Fencer
Toybox Girl
All my lols...

I cannot sustain them.

I dont get why ahcna is banned seraphs give arts more trouble.

And ROFL AT TOYCHAN SHES SO BAD IN 1vs1
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Prepare your bodies (and/or bots)   Prepare your bodies (and/or bots) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:09 am

boytitan2 wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Kitouski wrote:

All my lols...

I cannot sustain them.

xzpwnz wrote:
I consider those bots easy to counter
I banned eve because the only counter for her in a 1v1 would be a (burner) hopper and aquila girl just because too many people are crying about her
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Prepare your bodies (and/or bots)   Prepare your bodies (and/or bots) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:12 am

Miyo-chan wrote:
i'll definately participate~

now i must figure out what to use...
seraph. hoppers. alpha airs. alpha arts. alpha lands. obvious choice.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Prepare your bodies (and/or bots)   Prepare your bodies (and/or bots) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:17 am

xzpwnz wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:

xzpwnz wrote:
I consider those bots easy to counter
I banned eve because the only counter for her in a 1v1 would be a (burner) hopper and aquila girl just because too many people are crying about her

I see and ya eve is op as hell.Only time I kill em 1vs1 in team fight is by ps hoaring. And thats still not a garunteed win.
Back to top Go down
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

Female Posts : 345

PostSubject: Re: Prepare your bodies (and/or bots)   Prepare your bodies (and/or bots) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:48 am

EVE is gimped 1v1 on this map anyway.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Prepare your bodies (and/or bots)   Prepare your bodies (and/or bots) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am

Puddin' wrote:

There's only 3 areas with unrestricted terrain on glacier night, so the other player can just play a wait-and harass game.
Back to top Go down
yilx
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yilx

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Prepare your bodies (and/or bots)   Prepare your bodies (and/or bots) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:11 am

Can't enter even if I wanted to. camp sucks, i'll only be around on weekends and those aren't even secure. sorry. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Prepare your bodies (and/or bots)   Prepare your bodies (and/or bots) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:52 am

i only need to grind about 20000 more rank points to jewstar or something, im sure i get that done only took me 3 days to get 5000 and im not even tryin
Back to top Go down
Miyo-chan
Miyo-chan

Female Posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Prepare your bodies (and/or bots)   Prepare your bodies (and/or bots) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:40 pm

knyx wrote:
Puddin' wrote:

There's only 3 areas with unrestricted terrain on glacier night, so the other player can just play a wait-and harass game.

u wait and harass... then eve just goes to destroy your ps... u can't just wait there, or it'll just happen again. or you'll lose by time out. thus forcing you to be in a one on one situation with eve that is not favorable. and even if you say your ps was there, so you'd have hyper shot, it wouldn't be all that hard for the eve to just harass you, shoot you for 100 or so and retreat. if you retreat also, the cycle would continue, until the ps breaks or you die. long as the eve isn't stupid and always watches to know when you're coming this strategy would pretty much win.
some builds can beat eve 1 v 1, but not under completely open areas. just as much as you can wait, an eve can do the same.

in any case, i have a question, but the tickets that reduce spawn time, are they allowed?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Prepare your bodies (and/or bots)   Prepare your bodies (and/or bots) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:16 pm

I don't see why they wouldn't be. Shortened respawn doesn't provide a huge advantage in 1v1, all it does is shorten the time your opponent gets to go farm while you're waiting.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Prepare your bodies (and/or bots)   Prepare your bodies (and/or bots) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 8:36 pm

They're allowed
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Prepare your bodies (and/or bots)   Prepare your bodies (and/or bots) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 8:41 pm

By the way, the ps should only cost 87 bp in a 1v1 glacier night map with a capacity of 2.4k bp
Back to top Go down
Hellenisti
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hellenisti

Male Posts : 184

PostSubject: Re: Prepare your bodies (and/or bots)   Prepare your bodies (and/or bots) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:10 pm

1. Bring Broad Radar buriden PS breaker
2. Break PS
3. ?????
4. Profit!
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Prepare your bodies (and/or bots)   Prepare your bodies (and/or bots) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:21 am

Hellenisti wrote:
1. Bring Broad Radar buriden PS breaker
2. Break PS
3. ?????
4. Profit!
Only a lady would lose to such a tactic
Back to top Go down
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

PostSubject: Re: Prepare your bodies (and/or bots)   Prepare your bodies (and/or bots) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:50 am

Miyo-chan wrote:
knyx wrote:
Puddin' wrote:

u wait and harass... then eve just goes to destroy your ps... u can't just wait there, or it'll just happen again. or you'll lose by time out. thus forcing you to be in a one on one situation with eve that is not favorable. and even if you say your ps was there, so you'd have hyper shot, it wouldn't be all that hard for the eve to just harass you, shoot you for 100 or so and retreat. if you retreat also, the cycle would continue, until the ps breaks or you die. long as the eve isn't stupid and always watches to know when you're coming this strategy would pretty much win.
some builds can beat eve 1 v 1, but not under completely open areas. just as much as you can wait, an eve can do the same.

in any case, i have a question, but the tickets that reduce spawn time, are they allowed?

Ok... Here is how to beat an EVE in a 1v1, Attack with a high mobile bot (try to get her off guard but if she has BR then try to close the gap asap) try to only fight her in a fairly closed in space. Run when she uses her buff, wait for it to run out then repeat.

When she's all out of buffs then just so some circle work on her.

Edit: Or you can just be a boss and put so much pressure on her that she doesn't have the time to use the buff.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Prepare your bodies (and/or bots)   Prepare your bodies (and/or bots) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:35 am

Abuse tunnels and pillars, her shots don't pierce on levels 1 and 2, or 3 through solid terrain.

Actually thinking that a greinaut with dual slayers might be able to trap an EVE in corridors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prepare your bodies (and/or bots)   Prepare your bodies (and/or bots) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 2:26 am

Puddin' wrote:
Miyo-chan wrote:
knyx wrote:

Ok... Here is how to beat an EVE in a 1v1, Attack with a high mobile bot (try to get her off guard but if she has BR then try to close the gap asap) try to only fight her in a fairly closed in space. Run when she uses her buff, wait for it to run out then repeat.

When she's all out of buffs then just so some circle work on her.

Edit: Or you can just be a boss and put so much pressure on her that she doesn't have the time to use the buff.

Confirmed. That's how airs like to beat my EVE T_T It hurts....a lot
Back to top Go down
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

PostSubject: Re: Prepare your bodies (and/or bots)   Prepare your bodies (and/or bots) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 2:33 am

knyx wrote:
Abuse tunnels and pillars, her shots don't pierce on levels 1 and 2, or 3 through solid terrain.

Actually thinking that a greinaut with dual slayers might be able to trap an EVE in corridors.

3 lock doesn't even shoot through trees Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prepare your bodies (and/or bots)   Prepare your bodies (and/or bots) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prepare your bodies (and/or bots)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next