Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When They Going To Implement Trade Sys......

Go down 
+9
ngelicdark
rei_hunter
LordShade
fggt
dsp
HashiriyaR32
Puddin'
Nihil679
AlkaidStar
13 posters
AuthorMessage
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

Male Posts : 657

When They Going To Implement Trade Sys...... Empty
PostSubject: When They Going To Implement Trade Sys......   When They Going To Implement Trade Sys...... EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:51 am

Read the Topic.

it nice if we could trade.....With Level Limiter of course.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.alkanidraw.blogspot.com
Nihil679
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nihil679

Male Posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: When They Going To Implement Trade Sys......   When They Going To Implement Trade Sys...... EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:52 am

Not for the longest time.
There is the bazaar system that CBEN has never had, while CBJP has been doing monthly. UC things only though, but you could sell UC things to get UC to buy your Limit Remover.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nihil679

PostSubject: Re: When They Going To Implement Trade Sys......   When They Going To Implement Trade Sys...... EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:18 am

Nihil679 wrote:
There is the bazaar system that CBEN has never had, while CBJP has been doing monthly. UC things only though, but you could sell UC things to get UC to buy your Limit Remover.
INB4 you find out that CBEN had already done it once.
Back to top Go down
Nihil679
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nihil679

Male Posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: When They Going To Implement Trade Sys......   When They Going To Implement Trade Sys...... EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:36 am

LXE wrote:
Nihil679 wrote:

May I rephrase that into "full release CBEN has never had bazaar"?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nihil679
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

Female Posts : 345

PostSubject: Re: When They Going To Implement Trade Sys......   When They Going To Implement Trade Sys...... EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:00 am

Never

Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

Male Posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: When They Going To Implement Trade Sys......   When They Going To Implement Trade Sys...... EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:12 am

LXE wrote:
Nihil679 wrote:

That must have been before the last week of June 2010, because that's when I joined OBT1. Other than that , CBEN has NEVER had bazaar of any kind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idforums.net
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: When They Going To Implement Trade Sys......   When They Going To Implement Trade Sys...... EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:01 am

LXE wrote:
Nihil679 wrote:

Lolno. Get your facts straight.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: When They Going To Implement Trade Sys......   When They Going To Implement Trade Sys...... EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:10 am

Bazaar cant trade RT stuffs so don expect too much, though i'm gonna sell my lily 3s(may be possible) and some rare acc.

Gift system is better but it almost never happen.
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: When They Going To Implement Trade Sys......   When They Going To Implement Trade Sys...... EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:26 am

tggt wrote:
Bazaar cant trade RT stuffs so don expect too much, though i'm gonna sell my lily 3s(may be possible) and some rare acc.

Gift System was available back in the betas.. too bad people had waaaaay too much money and started crimbombing. Dunno why they didn't implement it back yet
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: When They Going To Implement Trade Sys......   When They Going To Implement Trade Sys...... EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:30 am

dsp wrote:
tggt wrote:

Gift System was available back in the betas.. too bad people had waaaaay too much money and started crimbombing. Dunno why they didn't implement it back yet

its people like this that ruined our chance of getting gifting on launch instead of months down the line

that, and somehow people can use credit card fraud to get free stuff through some incredibly complicated way of doing it X_X
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: When They Going To Implement Trade Sys......   When They Going To Implement Trade Sys...... EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:31 am

dsp wrote:

I remember tempura wrote in his diary tat they worry abt smth like: using an alt a/c to purchase RT-->gift parts-->cancel purchase-->main a/c got think he wants and dun care what will happen too that alt. And if they try to ban both a/cs, ppl may use that method to ban someone he/she dislike.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: When They Going To Implement Trade Sys......   When They Going To Implement Trade Sys...... EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:44 am

LXE, stop trolling :<

Also, yeah, CB-EN wont have bazaar for a long time... and JP has done it at least Twice This month alone.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

Male Posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: When They Going To Implement Trade Sys......   When They Going To Implement Trade Sys...... EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:11 am

nah...CBEN is leaning to RT player that like PWN ppl for no reason.
still i mean the trade sys like other mmoprg..... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.alkanidraw.blogspot.com
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: When They Going To Implement Trade Sys......   When They Going To Implement Trade Sys...... EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:47 am

It's frustrating for me too, cuz I'd love to give away some of my bots to other ppl who would appreciate em far more than I ever would...

EXCEPT. I. CAN'T.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: When They Going To Implement Trade Sys......   When They Going To Implement Trade Sys...... EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:13 am

I'd love to have a trade system. I'd trade a ton of stuff for a Black Brickgale am ;_;
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: When They Going To Implement Trade Sys......   When They Going To Implement Trade Sys...... EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:19 am

This game had a trade system, but it was disabled because of Star Rank Players and above, abusing their heavily tuned weapons to Ore Rank Levels.

hence the /trade command disabled.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: When They Going To Implement Trade Sys......   When They Going To Implement Trade Sys...... EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:06 am

rei_hunter wrote:
This game had a trade system, but it was disabled because of Star Rank Players and above, abusing their heavily tuned weapons to Ore Rank Levels.

...what?

is this true?
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: When They Going To Implement Trade Sys......   When They Going To Implement Trade Sys...... EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:26 am

rei_hunter wrote:

rofl
Back to top Go down
Rathalia
Rathalia

Male Posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: When They Going To Implement Trade Sys......   When They Going To Implement Trade Sys...... EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:54 am

rei_hunter wrote:

lol wut, is this for real? rofl
Back to top Go down
http://amakakeryu.wordpress.com/
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: When They Going To Implement Trade Sys......   When They Going To Implement Trade Sys...... EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:21 am

rei_hunter wrote:

It has been stated that limiting trade to only gold and higher ranks would fix that. About abusing C.S. payment methods, locking recently purchased Rt stuff from being traded for the next couple of weeks (or until payment cannot be cancelled or redeemable) will do the trick.

C.S. pulling off excuses from their asses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When They Going To Implement Trade Sys......   When They Going To Implement Trade Sys...... Empty

Back to top Go down

When They Going To Implement Trade Sys......
Page 1 of 1