Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?.

Go down 
+5
Feign
Jello
koi
Abolla
azz33
9 posters
AuthorMessage
azz33
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?. Empty
PostSubject: Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?.   Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:29 pm

I heard that is possible, if it is which are the rates?.

Also, what kind of items lucky cubes give?.
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Female Posts : 617
Location : 2nd Star on the right and straight on till morning.

PostSubject: Re: Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?.   Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:36 pm

1. Yes - About 60k for the whole 50 Rt per month on there.

2. Random stuff.
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?.   Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:30 pm

If players are victorious in monthly "Heroes vs. Cyberstep" event, they get a chance to exchange 60010UC for 50RT.
The rates are:
1UC per RT for first 10 RT;
400UC per RT for next 10RT;
800UC per RT for next 10RT;
1600UC per RT for next 10RT;
3200UC per RT for next 10RT;

1RT coin is also a gold prize in UC garapon. The average price seems to be around 4000UC per 1RT, though it may and will depend on your luck.
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?.   Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:34 pm

Hope to god the UC rates from CBJP carry over to CBEN. :3
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

PostSubject: Re: Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?.   Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:59 pm

koi wrote:
1RT coin is also a gold prize in UC garapon. The average price seems to be around 4000UC per 1RT, though it may and will depend on your luck.
Definitely luck. Since my average is 16 Gold Balls per 30k.
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?.   Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:11 pm

Abolla wrote:
Here I'm envious.
I rolled about 400k UC worth of garapon and average ratio was 4k per RT. IDK about other gold balls, since i count only RT. Don't need tune regrets.
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

PostSubject: Re: Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?.   Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:20 pm

koi wrote:
Abolla wrote:
Here I'm envious.
I rolled about 400k UC worth of garapon and average ratio was 4k per RT. IDK about other gold balls, since i count only RT. Don't need tune regrets.
Out of those 16 gold balls around 6 would be Tune Regrets so 11 Rt per 30k I guess.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?.   Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:50 am

Abolla wrote:
koi wrote:
Abolla wrote:
Here I'm envious.
Out of those 16 gold balls around 6 would be Tune Regrets so 11 Rt per 30k I guess.
Yep, sounds about right for my luck... Blew over 100k and got 9Rt out of the UC Garapon... (only 3 Cosmos Regrets, though...)

My luck... My fucking luck.

I did get over a hundred Accel Saber Boosters, though! Neutral
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?.   Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:34 am

Feign wrote:
Abolla wrote:
koi wrote:
Abolla wrote:
Here I'm envious.
Yep, sounds about right for my luck... Blew over 100k and got 9Rt out of the UC Garapon... (only 3 Cosmos Regrets, though...)

My luck... My fucking luck.

I did get over a hundred Accel Saber Boosters, though! Neutral

i just dump 40k uc for no Rt today... just get ton of materials... mine luck really fail...
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?.   Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:34 am

I've actually gotten a pretty high ratio, well, I think it's high at least, 10RT for 16k but then I finally started getting what I wanted and the ratio dropped off the face of the earth lol. I don't mind not getting a lot of RT from it though, I just like getting the bot from the Garapon without having to save everything up for one go, otherwise I'd probably never save enough.
Back to top Go down
ironpen27
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ironpen27

Male Posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?.   Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:50 am

i was planning on rolling a 5x RT garapon, i currently have 145 but...from what i have read on the other players comments...

50 RT per month!

it will take me 4 moths just to roll one 200 RT garapon and no one knows if will just get crappy stuff....GAWD!!!

maybe ill just buy bots....
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?.   Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:08 am

ironpen27 wrote:
i was planning on rolling a 5x RT garapon, i currently have 145 but...from what i have read on the other players comments...

50 RT per month!

it will take me 4 moths just to roll one 200 RT garapon and no one knows if will just get crappy stuff....GAWD!!!

don't forget that you can roll UC Garapon for 1Rt reward too.
i convert total 100Rt and got another 70Rt from garapon.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?.   Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:10 am

ironpen27 wrote:

50 RT per month!

imma roll 200Rt Garapon after i have all mine mainbot done lv 10 , first target for Rt Garapon : Izuna Hermit (non Nagi) ... im gonna need it BS

o well... maybe not in CBJP... if they really open CBEN in december... imma do that in CBEN instead...
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?.   Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:05 am

Courius wrote:
ironpen27 wrote:

50 RT per month!

imma roll 200Rt Garapon after i have all mine mainbot done lv 10 , first target for Rt Garapon : Izuna Hermit (non Nagi) ... im gonna need it BS

o well... maybe not in CBJP... if they really open CBEN in december... imma do that in CBEN instead...

why you need izuna hermit? something special???
Back to top Go down
ironpen27
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ironpen27

Male Posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?.   Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:58 am

FreedomFighter wrote:

Quote :
don't forget that you can roll UC Garapon for 1Rt reward too.
i convert total 100Rt and got another 70Rt from garapon.

yeah...but its also a real pain to grind some RT on that UC garapon....i tried spending almost 100k but still...few rt...

well...theres no other choice... GRIND!!!
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?.   Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:23 pm

FreedomFighter wrote:
Courius wrote:
ironpen27 wrote:

50 RT per month!

why you need izuna hermit? something special???

i wont use her BD, just need her part, she had better fly and tec in her part...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?.   Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?. Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it true that in CBJP you can trade UC for RT?.
Page 1 of 1