Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regina Winberrl/Ion

Go down 
+22
blead
Trill
Rinrin
Iseal
monkeytheifx
jowyz
Turkeysaur
FireKiller87
Intet
dsp
ngelicdark
SkyPanic
DarkChuky
BNOISE
boytitan2
xzpwnz
Nevano
Suguri
knyx
Hyoka
Arti
Frederica-Bernkastel
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:36 am

Melee always feed for my sup.
Because THE ULTIMATE SHOCK SHIELD.

A melee sees me, hunts me, I run run run run....... and surprise!!! shocked huh? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:22 pm

blead wrote:
Melee always feed for my sup.
Because THE ULTIMATE SHOCK SHIELD.

A melee sees me, hunts me, I run run run run....... and surprise!!! shocked huh? Twisted Evil

Inb4 melees like me who kill supports first and will ignore everyone to kill a squidal girl or bugsy bot first then kills everything else.

Ya Sorry i stalk bots like a animal in the jungle Twisted Evil Twisted Evil .
Back to top Go down
Nevano
Nevano

Male Posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:36 am

So has anyone noticed that Regina's arms are so fragile, and that the brake at the same time, not like one and then the other one but i just took some damage of a zook and poof, both arms unusable, is this normal?
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:33 am

Nevano wrote:
So has anyone noticed that Regina's arms are so fragile, and that the brake at the same time, not like one and then the other one but i just took some damage of a zook and poof, both arms unusable, is this normal?
if u ever met me ingame u would hear me say,
winberrl > regina winberrl.
for starters, she only has 1 arm with drawgun.
the drawgun has MUCH higher interval, MUCH lower range.
this lowers the efficiency of the drawgun alot, even if it has much more ammo.

secondly, YES, her arms breaks VERY easily. both of them. i think the drawgun one breaks easier thou.

third, her bind is horribad. the delay on it makes it almost unusable, it only binds stationary targets. since it only binds a small area where the target is when u activated the thorn bind, as long as the target moves out of the way it will never hit. and it doesnt bind air bots. making the bind utterly useless on any mobile bot and air type.

tl;dr, regina is for novelty.
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:45 pm

Rinrin wrote:
Nevano wrote:

secondly, YES, her arms breaks VERY easily. both of them. i think the drawgun one breaks easier thou.

third, her bind is horribad. the delay on it makes it almost unusable, it only binds stationary targets. since it only binds a small area where the target is when u activated the thorn bind, as long as the target moves out of the way it will never hit. and it doesnt bind air bots. making the bind utterly useless on any mobile bot and air type.

Urm, you can tune the draw gun for High Shooter(s).
I think they work... at least that's what my clan players are using. ._. (I don't have one personally)

I can't say much about the bind, but yea, I've never gotten trapped in a R Winberrel bind even when playing melee land bots, so maybe its worse?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_f_home&tar
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:55 pm

The field is tracking but takes place after a short delay, I notice that I don't get bound immediately after the thorns grow to full height,
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:34 pm

Rinrin wrote:
Nevano wrote:

it's because you don't know how to play r-winberll

1.R-winberll got 1 drawgun but that AM is greatly improve from the previous one
(thorns go through comrades, double pull power, 1.5 bigger in hitbox and it's ONE AM that allow you fly and shoot)

2.If you know how to combo you can up yr Bind rate atleast to 90% and R-winberrl 's bind re range type it's very safe compare to regular Winberrl bind
(it can bind air if they touch the ground, if its can bind flying target its completly OP)

3.Healing field allow to R-winberrl survive easily than all other SUP bot

4.Greatest improve at cart compare to those previous verision (float dash, broad radar)

maybe you don't meet me in game but with my r-winberrl i troll the whole game agaisnt BRD yesterday
all their LND re disable every time they come to my base, they got bind, draw into water and got bind lock
and seen some ppl trash talk about it though lol!
even some art which camp in hills at wide relic tower got trolled by draw down hill and got raped by my team
and Fia, who runs the game 's fastest Ouka ve to ALF F4 because got trolled before do anything when he try to backstab us lol!

maybe i'm not the best r-winberrl but at least i think i know how to play with her
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:20 am

Divinity wrote:

I think they work... at least that's what my clan players are using. ._. (I don't have one personally)

I can't say much about the bind, but yea, I've never gotten trapped in a R Winberrel bind even when playing melee land bots, so maybe its worse?

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT tune speed to the draw guns. Apparently someone tested in cbjp and there isn't much difference if there is even an increase in speed at all.

video link, click here to see

Original topic link here, it's in jap though and require a cbjp account to view

Basically left one has 420 speed (default) right one is tuned having 588 speed.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:26 am

priskern wrote:
Divinity wrote:

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT tune speed to the draw guns. Apparently someone tested in cbjp and there isn't much difference if there is even an increase in speed at all.

video link, click here to see

Original topic link here, it's in jap though and require a cbjp account to view

Basically left one has 420 speed (default) right one is tuned having 588 speed.

it's speed and stun rate is enough to stun lock every target (if you not miss), that's why i never think of add more speed to R-winberrl AM
i prefer more ammo because i often run out of it
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:43 am

cant watch video.
wouldnt tune for high shooter anw, i would prolly tune that am for stats or supply too. more likely stats.

and no, theres no way that bind is usable except on stunlocked/stationary/run out of boost enemies.
or melees like ivis that stay close to 1 spot while meleeing, assuming the ivis is not after YOU.

normal berrl binds any melee.
apparently ellen binds AIRS. so i heard
vesca is useful in tunnels. good for tunnel camping.

so, how is regina's bind good compared to these 3?
the only time ive gotten caught is once on epoch where i got stunlocked by missiles, was falling, and the bind caught me.

1) i do ok with regina
2)except for teleporting and fast melees and AG, i dont have much of a problem. im not mobile enuf due to fucking cs always failing my tunes. and havent gotten float dash yet.
3)for drawing arts down, normal berrl arm has 80 more range for that.
4)fia sucks, he only wins when his ultra laggy ouka is teleporting everywhere slashing everyone. hell, on green field he can rush to enemy without being harmed, slash alot, and escape unscathed. its the power of lag. perhaps u fought him when his lag abuse wasnt well enuf.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:57 am

Rinrin wrote:
cant watch video.
wouldnt tune for high shooter anw, i would prolly tune that am for stats or supply too. more likely stats.

and no, theres no way that bind is usable except on stunlocked/stationary/run out of boost enemies.
or melees like ivis that stay close to 1 spot while meleeing, assuming the ivis is not after YOU.

normal berrl binds any melee.
apparently ellen binds AIRS. so i heard
vesca is useful in tunnels. good for tunnel camping.

so, how is regina's bind good compared to these 3?
the only time ive gotten caught is once on epoch where i got stunlocked by missiles, was falling, and the bind caught me.

1) i do ok with regina
2)except for teleporting and fast melees and AG, i dont have much of a problem. im not mobile enuf due to fucking cs always failing my tunes. and havent gotten float dash yet.
3)for drawing arts down, normal berrl arm has 80 more range for that.
4)fia sucks, he only wins when his ultra laggy ouka is teleporting everywhere slashing everyone. hell, on green field he can rush to enemy without being harmed, slash alot, and escape unscathed. its the power of lag. perhaps u fought him when his lag abuse wasnt well enuf.

ppl ve their own play style so i don't want to say more about it
but about old version of winberrl i ve to say they ve high chance to bind ppl but it's totally put you in danger

regular winberrl catch an target in a range they even can meele you
ellen can bind air but it's pretty hard when the thorn only cover your front and it's take time to enlarge or stop it
vesca is very useful in tunnels but those who got bind still can shot her too

but with r-winberrl you only need to fly and use bind, you can run right after do it without delay or immobize and with float dash + broad radar it's totally safe if you often check yr radar

meele bots hit so hard nowadays (vanguards, jet hammer, k-sword, baron blade, daedalean Am2 ...) that 's why i never want to play old version winberrl again after i got r-winberrl. As the regular ver every time i bind lock it cost half or more of my HP too (those dam garm machine or even jikuns) sometimes bind a vanguards it can kill me before it's died. Ellen is hard to aim that bind and it's even harder when winberrls not ve broad radar (when r-winberrl have). I don't own an vesca yet, still wait for her black hair back to get one

r-winberll ve less accurate in bind but she always in safe way compare to other winberrls or other SUP
(cart, heling field,range bind, and that dam 100% stun rate draw gun)

btw
old ver of winberrl need alpha to stunlock, with 1 am you can't stun lock any bots

as i see about SUP disable
r-winberrl > melfi > nicole > pulsadio > vessca > regular winberrl > ellen
no spot for bugsy because ppl ll take his AM, he's better in hopper way
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:45 am

Rinrin wrote:

Fias a free frag silly =P. No really i got screen shots some were. He pissed me off once.Just would hit my art ONCE just once run away. SO I said screw it next game got vangaurd and only targeted fia the whole game killed his ouka unscathed. Then killed a nicole on his team. Then kill some other stuff died. Second vangaurds out raped his ivis.I pretty much just wnt around taking out his commando game by game. Till next game on noel blizzard I go air =) my serion hd build had its way with his vanguard. he then rage quit. And now anytime I join a room leaves =).
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:19 pm

boytitan, If i receive 1 more complaint about you derailing threads I will give you warning, your almost out of a status bar, keep on topic or keep out
Back to top Go down
Nevano
Nevano

Male Posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:33 am

So besides ammo, does anyone now what else the internal carts give? (if they even give anything else)
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:22 am

Nevano wrote:
So besides ammo, does anyone now what else the internal carts give? (if they even give anything else)

my friend try to add 2 of it already
only healing field 's ammo increased. It's not worth to add because i rare to use up to 10 time in a game
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:10 am

Active thread, requesting a move to Gameplay questions and discussions, for more info, please consult:

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t5647-please-read-a-note-to-current-and-future-guides-section-posters
Back to top Go down
Mac2492
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:47 am

So there's not much talk about R.Winberrl-chan here but I've read about her in other threads. I know they're not in the shop anymore, but would you guys have bought Ion-chan or R.Winberrl-chan if you only had enough RT for one?

I only had 88 RT yesterday (78 of it acquired from surveys the day before /o/) so I ninja purchased R.Winberrl-chan. From what I'm reading, R.Winberrl-chan and Ion-chan are both excellent for chibis. R.Winberrl-chan for heals+bind and Ion-chan for a moderately powerful splash damage weapon and long-range + shell supply (using Laz-chan has showed me the wonders of this circle).

SkyPanic wrote:
Nevano wrote:

my friend try to add 2 of it already
only healing field 's ammo increased. It's not worth to add because i rare to use up to 10 time in a game
According to the Japanese Wiki, internal cartridge for chibis gives...

(showing maxed stats)
Kiss: Ammo Up (300->380), Speed Up (155->255), Interval Down (1000->900)
Magical Circle: Ammo Up (10->20), Interval Down (30000->25000)

Seems useless for chibis with Shell Supply, but useful for someone like R.Winberrl-chan since you can place auto-repair circles more often + not worry about ammo as much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Regina Winberrl/Ion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3