Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regina Winberrl/Ion

Go down 
+22
blead
Trill
Rinrin
Iseal
monkeytheifx
jowyz
Turkeysaur
FireKiller87
Intet
dsp
ngelicdark
SkyPanic
DarkChuky
BNOISE
boytitan2
xzpwnz
Nevano
Suguri
knyx
Hyoka
Arti
Frederica-Bernkastel
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:19 pm

dsp wrote:
Suguri wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:
Ion is weird.... isn't op... and she will not have enough CAP for a good tuning...
This isn't what I've been hearing in clan chat.

Pretty much, hell she has hopper carts + a 21x2 force water cannon with 300+ ammo with 5 ammo refills if you enhance internal twice. The said cannon also can inflict splash damage. I'm still unsure if I should get boost run or float dash for her though. Unless you're planning on arming her with some heavy weaponry I don't see you running out of capa any time soon.

hoppers... that is the coward choice.... hopping isnt fun or skill.... its a fail in the game!!

- but as I said she doesnt have enought cap for a right tuning...
- the splash deal damage also without internals...

she isnt OP but she is a LND that can be build in good thinks, but never OP.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:31 pm

Ion has been underwhelming in every match I've seen her in. The cannon hurts, but most people's response to getting splashed is to just exploit the fact it's a glorified grenade launcher and just kite or rush. She's a good bot yeah, but really seems to only be dangerous if you didn't know she was there.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:36 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
dsp wrote:
Suguri wrote:

This isn't what I've been hearing in clan chat.

Pretty much, hell she has hopper carts + a 21x2 force water cannon with 300+ ammo with 5 ammo refills if you enhance internal twice. The said cannon also can inflict splash damage. I'm still unsure if I should get boost run or float dash for her though. Unless you're planning on arming her with some heavy weaponry I don't see you running out of capa any time soon.

hoppers... that is the coward choice.... hopping isnt fun or skill.... its a fail in the game!!

Chibi Ion's pretty good. 5x2 Force Water Bazooka with splash and a wide area of effect, better than WBG. Also still has Holy Water support, and she can also give Long Range.
Her mobility and TEC are also pretty good(14 WLK, 10 FLY, 14(?) TEC). Only drawback is the lack of equippable weapons.

Also, Chibi Ion might be more dangerous than the normal version. First reason-harder to hit, obvious but...w/e.
Second-people see a support in battle and automatically assume it's free meat. Therefore, they're usually less cautious when fighting, giving you an easier time.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:57 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:

Second-people see a support in battle and automatically assume it's free meat. Therefore, they're usually less cautious when fighting, giving you an easier time.
Rule 1 - never run from a chibi
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:09 pm

My respones to ions in arena oh cool that attack looks cool precise slicing lime from limb with vangaurd an alphaing withn amteus.

Some one said most op moe land ROFL dumb ass zero saber girl patty lop rape her.Actualy zero saber girls underused shes probly the best moe land in cben if u ask me very versatile.

And no I target chibis shoot I hate all supports more than moe I hate all supports they are anti titan in every way all of em.Pulsario and his antihoming, healing chibis and there small hit box and healing,Bugsy and Squidal cunt ruining my rambos making me scarred to use melee lands in arena.tarantulic and slow,supports healing,melfi full fag healing and arrow rain.Wenbells still being the bots used to get fraged to most those draw guns and that fucking bind feals good trolling her with stun regain now still never to frag here more. Dam I hate u supports I target u in arena above everything even noobs even fat arts I fucking hate supports.

As some one who hate supports I can say wenbell r sucks cause I dont hate her aside from her healing and noobs useing her skill under a ps Im hoaring a rapid fire to dam i hate supports.

Last edited by boytitan2 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:13 pm

BNOISE wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:

Rule 1 - never run from a chibi

Well, yes, but in general most enemies don't expect a chibi to have the level of firepower, however small, that Ion-chan does.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:34 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:
dsp wrote:

Chibi Ion's pretty good. 5x2 Force Water Bazooka with splash and a wide area of effect, better than WBG. Also still has Holy Water support, and she can also give Long Range.
Her mobility and TEC are also pretty good(14 WLK, 10 FLY, 14(?) TEC). Only drawback is the lack of equippable weapons.

Also, Chibi Ion might be more dangerous than the normal version. First reason-harder to hit, obvious but...w/e.

mmm... I wasn't talking about chibis....

but.. all chibis must die!!! all support bots must die...
on my list of priorty:

1- A-Chan: kill her with lnd bot (IVIS) is priceless!!
2- EVE: kill her and laung about u killed one EVE!!! and that the user was really noob (sure u lost like 90% of your hp and 2 frags...)
3- Chibis.. just kill them!!!! they are cursed!!!
4- Support bot: kill all them, when your team fails and lets the enemy heal is a ****!!!

again, Ion is good, I also likes her!!! she is a lnd with nice gun (also kaizer is good) and u can also add mele attack (the yoyo!!!) she is my small Hatigm ASLT!!!
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:04 am

Ion is an upgraded version of Victory 1, with all the land mobility you have always dreamed and more (float dash, short boost, quick land and default water walk). Depending on the type of damage her dual water cannons deals (can't tell if it's pure blast or blast/beam), she might take on any melee land and hoppers with relative ease.

Now, if only lag will let me play something that actually requires aiming or approaching.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:14 am

DarkChuky wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:

mmm... I wasn't talking about chibis....

but.. all chibis must die!!! all support bots must die...
on my list of priorty:

You almost sounded like me there to bad u use toy cunt =(.

On topic no even victory could kill ion
Back to top Go down
jowyz
Newcomer
Newcomer
jowyz

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:43 pm

No one realizes Chibi-Ion trick? Impressing.......

Time to abuse........xD
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:01 pm

jowyz wrote:

Time to abuse........xD
xzpwnz wrote:
Ion chan is op though
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:36 am

jowyz wrote:

Time to abuse........xD

It doesn't always work.
Back to top Go down
jowyz
Newcomer
Newcomer
jowyz

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:19 am

Hyoka wrote:

It doesn't always work.

O.O

It worked for me and my friends, was laughing when abusing this trick.....xD
Back to top Go down
monkeytheifx
monkeytheifx

Male Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:26 pm

Hyoka wrote:
jowyz wrote:

Time to abuse........xD

It doesn't always work.

sugoi ammo refill always works.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

Male Posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:25 pm

What are you talking about? I thought only the regular Ion could refill ammo?
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:42 pm

Ion-chan has ammo circle.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:57 pm

Iseal wrote:
What are you talking about? I thought only the regular Ion could refill ammo?
Refill Water doesn't refill ammo, it just buffs your bazooka shots.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:35 pm

So..basically Ion can't refill her zook?

Aw. Oh well. Less reason to get her now. I only wanted that =S Well that and her damage.

I saw she could equip two weaps tho; can she be like a moving burst "art" or a dual buckler hopper fag at least?

Also @Chuky:

You might be mad at hoppers cuz you can't hit em. That you have yourself to blame for being rash instead of waiting at the right time to strike; ie. when they first touch ground, or in mid air when u melee (as hard as that is). But playing a hopper and getting top 10 takes skill; because contribution itself can't farm you to top 10 (unless the other team fails hard). I've seen very good hoppers get game warrior consistently; you might blame it on the noobs that can't kill them. But you hafta hand it to them; they got pretty good aim going up and down up and down consistently. And for that, I respect them. The good hoppers I mean.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:04 am

ngelicdark wrote:
So..basically Ion can't refill her zook?

Aw. Oh well. Less reason to get her now. I only wanted that =S Well that and her damage.

I saw she could equip two weaps tho; can she be like a moving burst "art" or a dual buckler hopper fag at least?

Also @Chuky:

You might be mad at hoppers cuz you can't hit em. That you have yourself to blame for being rash instead of waiting at the right time to strike; ie. when they first touch ground, or in mid air when u melee (as hard as that is). But playing a hopper and getting top 10 takes skill; because contribution itself can't farm you to top 10 (unless the other team fails hard). I've seen very good hoppers get game warrior consistently; you might blame it on the noobs that can't kill them. But you hafta hand it to them; they got pretty good aim going up and down up and down consistently. And for that, I respect them. The good hoppers I mean.
\

dark chucky doesent need to hop just cause of the bots he use, he has maxis 3 both vangaurds toy terd girl. I think achan.

anyways it just those bots work really really good and dont need to hop.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:04 am

i dont see any guides on regina berrl.
wat carts r good?
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:47 pm

Rinrin wrote:
i dont see any guides on regina berrl.
wat carts r good?

my current build

【Robot Name】
Regina Winberrl

【Parts】
BD: Regina Winberrl BD
 WB: Repair Bit
 LG: Regina Winberrl LG [High Boost Alpha]
 HD: Regina Winberrl HD [High Boost Alpha]
  HDAC: Calico Cat Ears [High Boost Alpha]
  FCAC: Intelli Green [High Boost Alpha]
 BS: Regina Winberrl BS2 [High Boost Alpha] [High Boost Alpha]
 BS: Regina Winberrl BS [High Boost Alpha]
 AM: Regina Winberrl AM [High Boost Alpha]
  WP: Handy Bazooka
 AM: Regina Winberrl AM2 [Great Supply] [Great Supply]
  WP: Buckler

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 補
SIZE: S
COST: 1255
CAPA: 1255
HP: 391
STR: 10
TEC: 15
WLK: 3
FLY: 31
TGH: 15

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +70×6
Sword Guard
Blast Guard
Float Dash
Broad Radar

【必要素材】
Fudara Cosmos×8
Threede Cosmos×2
Yellow Chip×80
Turbo Charger×72
Drum Magazine×82
Prism Glass×30
Acid Gel×30
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:05 pm

Drop Sword Guard for more fly or str. I really dislike Sword Guard, only time I'd get it is if you have plenty of capa and the carts you already want. Beam Guard is better, especially with the airs these days. I'd possibly consider tuning WLK instead for a couple times and get shortboost instead, as both wlk and fly affect it. You could do a few High Run Beta's to free up cost for Shortboost and balance out Str and Tec.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:30 pm

I think sword guard for supports is a question of if you're mobile enough. All supports are feed for melee (I should know, I hunt them thoroughly). If you can get away easily (say with 30+ wlk/fly) then it's okay to take cuz you can get away should you get targeted...

Otherwise, drop sword guard. It won't save you unless you were lucky enough with items/WB throwing the assaulter off.
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:50 am

ngelicdark wrote:
I think sword guard for supports is a question of if you're mobile enough. All supports are feed for melee (I should know, I hunt them thoroughly). If you can get away easily (say with 30+ wlk/fly) then it's okay to take cuz you can get away should you get targeted...

Otherwise, drop sword guard. It won't save you unless you were lucky enough with items/WB throwing the assaulter off.

but meele feed for my r-winberrl lol!

actually it's because of my role of playing r-winberrl force me to get sword guard
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:09 am

Not necessarily; if a melee gets too close to you first, you won't have time to channel the bind. What's worse is that if the melee is good, even if u WB invinci to get away, they'll wait for you to finish so that they have a chance to keep stunning you.

Point is, if they keep distance, have shields, and your draw guns don't stun, you can be pretty toast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regina Winberrl/Ion    Regina Winberrl/Ion  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Regina Winberrl/Ion
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next