Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Non Real Cash Bots?

Go down 
+10
TaeTae
technomo12
Feign
Andaros
Orangish
Koao
Desu
Doppelori
Hyoka
NovaZero
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you think they will add UC bots in Beta 2?
I think so!
Non Real Cash Bots? Vote_lcap35%Non Real Cash Bots? Vote_rcap
 35% [ 8 ]
I think not!
Non Real Cash Bots? Vote_lcap22%Non Real Cash Bots? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Wait... Almost all of those are real cash bots?! FFF-
Non Real Cash Bots? Vote_lcap43%Non Real Cash Bots? Vote_rcap
 43% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage

Non Real Cash Bots? Empty
PostSubject: Non Real Cash Bots?   Non Real Cash Bots? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:33 am

So as you may or may not know, pretty much 95% of the bots we had in Beta1 in the shop and such were RT bots. RT being the currency used that you would gain by paying real cash. However the JP version has dozens upon dozens of UC bots that are very cheap, but note also very crappy. Do you think we will be able to test them out in Beta 2? Or do you think they will only add more real cash bots until Beta 3?
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Non Real Cash Bots?   Non Real Cash Bots? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:07 am

Mayhem wrote:
So as you may or may not know, pretty much 95% of the bots we had in Beta1 in the shop and such were RT bots. RT being the currency used that you would gain by paying real cash. However the JP version has dozens upon dozens of UC bots that are very cheap, but note also very crappy. Do you think we will be able to test them out in Beta 2? Or do you think they will only add more real cash bots until Beta 3?
More real cash bots. UC bots are easily accessible due to being UC, and the Open Beta's purpose is to have us test out the cash bots, so that when the game goes commercial, we'll all have an idea as to which robos we'll want to pay for.

Also, lol at UC robos being crappy. Katana Max, Mecha Jetter, Destructor, Bristol Q and a bunch of others say hi.

Last edited by NovaZero on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Non Real Cash Bots?   Non Real Cash Bots? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:13 am

I'm pretty sure those are high-cost.
Back to top Go down
Doppelori
Doppelori

PostSubject: Re: Non Real Cash Bots?   Non Real Cash Bots? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:13 am

Mayhem wrote:

Can you please name all "cash" bots from Beta 1 shop?
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Non Real Cash Bots?   Non Real Cash Bots? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:19 am

Hyoka wrote:
I'm pretty sure those are high-cost.
Indeed. The good UC robos like Katana Max and Mecha Jetter can reach up to 900 cost, but they can be on par with Rt robos. There are some robos that aren't like them, like the Frog Lander and Beezle, then there's the uber crappy oens like Jaguar Arm.

Quote :
Every single one except Crimrose. I'm serious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non Real Cash Bots?   Non Real Cash Bots? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:22 am

Well I will agree with Katana Max, but even he is nothing compared to Byne... For a UC bot he is possibly the best one IMO tho.

Doppelori wrote:
Mayhem wrote:

In JP you get Crim Rose and Lez Flamme for lvling up. You also get a bot that is NOT Hound Dog from what I remember. Besides them, everything else you buy with real cash. I am going to re-download the JP version and start playing again later today. I miss my tank. Laughing
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Non Real Cash Bots?   Non Real Cash Bots? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:30 am

Mayhem wrote:
In JP you get Crim Rose and Lez Flamme for lvling up. You also get a bot that is NOT Hound Dog from what I remember. Besides them, everything else you buy with real cash. I am going to re-download the JP version and start playing again later today. I miss my tank. Laughing
And yet despite that, Crim is a starter, meaning if you started off with a Crim, you end up with 2 Crims.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Non Real Cash Bots?   Non Real Cash Bots? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:33 am

Like I've said before

"just pick Jikun Hu an hack like everyone else"
Back to top Go down
Doppelori
Doppelori

PostSubject: Re: Non Real Cash Bots?   Non Real Cash Bots? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:42 am

Crim is enough for me.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: Non Real Cash Bots?   Non Real Cash Bots? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:53 am

They're all going to use the same techniques that maples story did.

Lure you in with a nice free to play game for a long while...
Then when you least expect it the whole damn game gets over powered by cash crap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks

PostSubject: Re: Non Real Cash Bots?   Non Real Cash Bots? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:40 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Mayhem wrote:
And yet despite that, Crim is a starter, meaning if you started off with a Crim, you end up with 2 Crims.

Yah but 2 is a good thing. If you are really good with a bot and die, you can just be like "lolol respawn" and come out with it again. Hence why I have two Bynes instead of one. Cool
Back to top Go down
Koao
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Koao

Male Posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: Non Real Cash Bots?   Non Real Cash Bots? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:51 pm

Quote :
Every single one except Crimrose. I'm serious.[/quote]

wait so then if they decides to make the cash bots cost cash in the final beta it mean there are only so so bots that is only cost uc....
then thats just bs whats the point in getting uc then >.>
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Non Real Cash Bots?   Non Real Cash Bots? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:56 pm

they only way toget them to add uc bots is to ask them kidly and back it up with various reasons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non Real Cash Bots?   Non Real Cash Bots? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:56 pm

Koao wrote:
Quote :
Every single one except Crimrose. I'm serious.

wait so then if they decides to make the cash bots cost cash in the final beta it mean there are only so so bots that is only cost uc....
then thats just bs whats the point in getting uc then >.>[/quote]

We only have a handful of the bots that JP has. We are still missing a few real cash bots but have none of the UC bots besides Crim. They have dozens of UC bots they just did not add. They are around a few thousand UC each. However on the downside they suck in an obvious way compared to real cash bots. So in other words they are making us get use to SUPER POWER real cash bots so when release comes out we feel that we NEED to buy them. Since they are uber compared to the UC bots.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Non Real Cash Bots?   Non Real Cash Bots? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:15 pm

Mayhem wrote:
So in other words they are making us get use to SUPER POWER real cash bots so when release comes out we feel that we NEED to buy them. Since they are uber compared to the UC bots.

This.
Back to top Go down
Orangish

Male Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Non Real Cash Bots?   Non Real Cash Bots? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:21 pm

I don't know if it's been mentioned in this thread, but in the JP version you can exchange 1000 UC for 1 RT. That being said, are you more inclined to pay? Or grind for hours on end?
Also, the money that we've been getting is NOT the normal rate. The amount of money that we make in the commercial version will be much smaller, and that greatly increases the hours of grinding.
Personally, I don't have the means to pay, but I am willing to do anything for my Jikun.
Back to top Go down
Koao
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Koao

Male Posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: Non Real Cash Bots?   Non Real Cash Bots? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:27 pm

well thats jp and this is ours so it really depends if the gms are gonna make that or not
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Non Real Cash Bots?   Non Real Cash Bots? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:18 pm

Koao wrote:
well thats jp and this is ours so it really depends if the DEVELOPERS are gonna make that or not

Fix'd
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Non Real Cash Bots?   Non Real Cash Bots? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:38 pm

Mayhem wrote:
We only have a handful of the bots that JP has. We are still missing a few real cash bots but have none of the UC bots besides Crim. They have dozens of UC bots they just did not add. They are around a few thousand UC each. However on the downside they suck in an obvious way compared to real cash bots. So in other words they are making us get use to SUPER POWER real cash bots so when release comes out we feel that we NEED to buy them. Since they are uber compared to the UC bots.
Do keep in mind that battles have been won just because that side had players who were pro with Frog Landers and Beezles.

And other people who could chase you off cliffs and kill you in mid-air despite using an artillery type.

Orangish wrote:
I don't know if it's been mentioned in this thread, but in the JP version you can exchange 1000 UC for 1 RT. That being said, are you more inclined to pay? Or grind for hours on end?
Also, the money that we've been getting is NOT the normal rate. The amount of money that we make in the commercial version will be much smaller, and that greatly increases the hours of grinding.
Personally, I don't have the means to pay, but I am willing to do anything for my Jikun.
The rate increases by 1000 every 10 Rt you exchange, you can only exchange up to 80 Rt and it's an event thing.

It does not help that getting UC in that game is hard.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Non Real Cash Bots?   Non Real Cash Bots? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:25 pm

Nova i got money fairly easily in the Planet Arcantus place...

Unless you want to do some missions then i can join you Razz
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Non Real Cash Bots?   Non Real Cash Bots? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:28 pm

Oh right. Quests. And the fact that the JP wiki has a constantly updated list.

I'll go on tonight. Right now, I'm feeling signs of withdrawal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non Real Cash Bots?   Non Real Cash Bots? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:58 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Do keep in mind that battles have been won just because that side had players who were pro with Frog Landers and Beezles.

The only time I see that happen is when someone on their team has an uber RT bot and destroys everyone. Then again I've not played that much of the JP version. However I made a new account last night, have not played yet tho. Totally forgot you also did not get Aquila, instead you get that stupid bee. Maybe that's why I never played JP that much... The only thing I ever got that was good was the Jikun I started with.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Non Real Cash Bots?   Non Real Cash Bots? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:04 pm

Well, at least there's only 1 Ivis/Ouka running around per side. Though I do have to deal with numerous artillery types.

Speaking of sides, BRD's actually winning. My God.
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: Non Real Cash Bots?   Non Real Cash Bots? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:17 pm

actually all the crappy bots you mention are already available in the game, allbeit from drops piece by piece. they'll possibly add them to the UC shop later on as well, I hope some of the bots in the shop currently are left on UC because all of them being RT would be annoying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non Real Cash Bots?   Non Real Cash Bots? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:20 pm

Andaros wrote:
actually all the crappy bots you mention are already available in the game, allbeit from drops piece by piece. they'll possibly add them to the UC shop later on as well, I hope some of the bots in the shop currently are left on UC because all of them being RT would be annoying.

Well yah, I meant just adding them to the shop. It would be nice to try all of them out, especially when trying to play JP. I already bought some moderate UC bots, but never got enough UC to try others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non Real Cash Bots?   Non Real Cash Bots? Empty

Back to top Go down

Non Real Cash Bots?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next